Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:52 PM

your one beautifully made female

how many A levels or degrees must i have to bone you?

A highschool diploma will work just fine...I don't judge a man by the size of his...uhm, degree.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:50 PM

YOU ONE BMF!HOW MANY LEVELS/DEGREES?<*>G?I?AN?

I will give this a shot...

You are one bad mother f**ker!
HOW MANY LEVELS/DEGREES?<*>G= How big is your @ss gangsta?
I?= Are you interested in me?
AN?= awaiting your reply about the size of your butt and your willingness to hook up with me.....

This is just a guess but, I do hang out with a bunch of young white guys who try to "Flow thier "realness" through rapping to da biotches"

You just totally pulled that out of your a**, didn't you??? rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:48 PM

Sounds like a scam message and you should ignore. Nuff said!

I doubt it...it came after I commented on someone's thread in the "Rate my Profile" section....:angel:

Did ya give him em a good rating?

I didn't rate him at all...but I explained my reason for that. :angel:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:45 PM

Sounds like a scam message and you should ignore. Nuff said!

I doubt it...it came after I commented on someone's thread in the "Rate my Profile" section....:angel:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:42 PM
Hmmm....well I did send a reply with a request to rephrase. I haven't heard back yet. huh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:35 PM
I just got the strangest message:

YOU ONE BMF!HOW MANY LEVELS/DEGREES?<*>G?I?AN?

Is this an insult or a compliment? Can someone please translate this for me?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:31 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Sun 08/02/09 05:33 PM

if you have a pic of you with your ex, always use it over one on your own
if you dont have a pic of your ex, use a dog

Make sure you blank out the face of your ex. She might not want her face plastered all over cyberspace. If you're unable to blank out her face and someone asks you who the gorgeous blonde is, just say "My sister".

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:00 PM

What do you think? Thanks in advance for the feedback!!

You got better cleavage than me huh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:59 PM

smittenyou know i`d skin you the second the plane touched down dont you spock

You think you'll be able to do that with a severed...uh...never mind. blushing love smitten

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:56 PM

Be sure to say "Be seeing you" after each post. Either that or post a picture of a tractor as your main profile pic and type in CAPITAL LETTERS followed by at least 20 emoticons. The ladies here dig that.

DAMNIT! I BEEN DOING IT WRONG! BE SEEING YOU! (I have never used an emoticon and ain't about to start now....the only tractor pics I got have chicks in bikinis on them...)

Just cut and paste the picture of a cow or sheep over the chick in the bikini. You'll be fine. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:54 PM

If someone creates a similar name to yours, don't go ballistic. Check with someone you know to see if they are just pulling your leg.

rofl

i'm waiting for someone to create something like rockmyfartysocks or something :p

we've already decided rockmyboobysocks was just plain vulgar.

LOL

Not as vulgar as back when I went by the name of "citrobella"...some genius named "clitrobella" popped up on day. I'm not making this up.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:50 PM
yes i have a garage but no table saw, i prefer hand saws

but its full of female skins

but we could atach your collection of willys to the female skins

wow, how much fun we could have

Mmmm...handsaws...you're SUCH a manly man you. SO brawny. love

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:44 PM
Be sure to say "Be seeing you" after each post. Either that or post a picture of a tractor as your main profile pic and type in CAPITAL LETTERS followed by at least 20 emoticons. The ladies here dig that.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:41 PM

skined= having their internals removed, and replaced with me

i just like wearing womens skins, mostly when shopping. that doesnt make me weird or anything, everyone at my meetings do it

love love love OMG I'm in love love love love

When can I move in with you? Is there enough room for my penis collection at your house? Do you have a garage? I don't want my table saw to get wet.

im seriously getting frightened now. this is getting freaky.

That reminds me...I need to go to the store to get more formaldehyde.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:40 PM

If you are male and creating a profile for yourself, be sure to include a picture that shows you shirtless, pointing a cellphone at a bathroom mirror.

I thought the whole idea was that the pics should make women WANT to look at a profile a little more closely??

If I had that kind of picture up, I would wind up getting sued for making a chick go blind....lmao

I said SHIRTless, not PANTless! spock

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:39 PM

If you are male and creating a profile for yourself, be sure to include a picture that shows you shirtless, pointing a cellphone at a bathroom mirror.

rofl rofl
Her point being that there are a heck of a lot of those shots out there. Not that I look at them or anything.

I don't look at them either...nuh uh...not me. Sheesh...I mean eeew. bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:36 PM
skined= having their internals removed, and replaced with me

i just like wearing womens skins, mostly when shopping. that doesnt make me weird or anything, everyone at my meetings do it

love love love OMG I'm in love love love love

When can I move in with you? Is there enough room for my penis collection at your house? Do you have a garage? I don't want my table saw to get wet.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 04:31 PM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:54 PM
rofl rofl rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:53 PM
OMG that is absolutely horrific!!! You poor thing!!! That's like my worst nightmare...knocking my teeth out!!! EEEEEK!!! noway

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25