Too late...my armpits are offended grumble

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:02 PM
yes i do! it's great sun-screeen!!!!

You use sunscreen on your scrotum??? noway

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:56 PM

wait, u put it inside? up there?

It's the only logical place to put a feminine hygiene product, Einstein.

but he said u can use it on a scrotum!!!!

He don't know what he's talking about.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:54 PM
wait, u put it inside? up there?

It's the only logical place to put a feminine hygiene product, Einstein.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:52 PM
wait a minute!....................................you mean we were all actually right??!?!?!?!

Yeah...not bad for a bunch of guys that think of vaginas when a girl is talking about her armpits. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:50 PM
I can't even get a guy to tell me what he does for a living...let alone anything about his past relationships.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:48 PM

vagisil probably works on scrotums toodrinker

brought to you from the scrotal packaging corporationsmokin

but what's it's purpose? is it a gel?

Vagisil comes in many forms. Gel, powder, vaginal suppositories, liquid (also referred to as douche), cream, ointment, spray...you name it.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:44 PM

fresh cucumbers are on sale at KROGERS.......... tow for .89

They'll tow me for 89 cents? Where will they tow me to? Hope they don't just tow me and leave me stranded somewhere. Ah well...it don't matter...we don't have Kroger around here.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:42 PM

is it like, vagisil? i have no idea what vagisil is but it's on tv ads every night and i know it's for those 'intimate areas'.

Ok...lemme clear things up a bit. I'm NOT talking about my "intimate areas"...the ones that make it "fun to be a woman". I'm talking about my underarms. Like as in DEODORANT. Not any kind of feminine hygiene product. Sheesh.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:36 PM

I mean it...I need it. NOW!!!
if its what i think it is?hurry up because they will BAN that soonlaugh laugh laugh

BAN is right!!! I really, really need to find me a new brand of deodorant. The stuff I'm using always stops working around 5 pm. It's SO embarrassing!!! I'm really not a smelly person...blushing

Summers eve??happy
No wonder my computer smelled odd when I logged on here:tongue:

Not Summer's Eve!!! That's not for your armpits!!! blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:35 PM
I used to be a "B". Then they measured me at Victoria's Secret...now all of a sudden I'm a "C". Cool. I gained a whole cup size in 5 minutes.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:28 PM

if its what i think it is?hurry up because they will BAN that soonlaugh laugh laugh

BAN is right!!! I really, really need to find me a new brand of deodorant. The stuff I'm using always stops working around 5 pm. It's SO embarrassing!!! I'm really not a smelly person...blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:53 PM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:34 PM

I just had to grab a pack of Marlboro Mediums, not because I smoke them (don't personally care for them)...but because of the package.

"Medium" does not mean safer. It refers to taste. "Mediums" won't help you quit smoking.

--For those of you that need to be reminded...

I don't thing any smoker needs to be reminded about anything.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:30 PM
I'm with you on that one. Banning smoking from bars is stupid. Drinking makes you want to smoke. There is such a group as "social smokers". They don't normally smoke but crave cigarettes when they go out and have a few drinks.

There's a Salsa club back in Atlanta where my friend and I used to go every once in a while. They moved to a different location and once they re-opened, smoking was no longer allowed. There weren't any no smoking signs, we just noticed that nobody else was smoking. So armed with the crappiest Mojitos on the planet (they used to make the best ones in town) my friend and I went outside on the patio to smoke. One of the bouncers came buy and asked us to "please go outside to smoke". I said "We ARE outside". He goes..."No, I mean OUTSIDE." And pointed to a spot outside the entrance. So we went and finished our cigarettes there. He kind of smirked at us from the patio. I went up to him, ground out my cigarette and said "I wasn't really smoking you know, I was trying to kill the taste of this crappy Mojito. Don't think ya'll are gonna get your 5 stars in the Zagat THIS year. I'd start looking for a new job NOW if I were you." Then we left.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:17 PM
I remember the good ole days when I walked into a McDonald's in Kentucky and asked "Where's the smoking section?". The guy behind the counter just replied "Wherever you put your ashtray".

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:43 PM

..that I don't smile in none of my pictures. I just made this one in my profile, with my webcam about 2 minutes ago.

There you go, I'm smiling...

Happy now???waving

You kinda look like a young John Wayne when you're smiling. You should smile more often. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:15 PM

Yeah i find that my underpants smell of my wood too.

Why am I not surprised?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:09 PM
Moonlight Path? Yeah, I'm not really big on that one...it's a bit powdery for my taste. But it's one of our best sellers nevertheless.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:05 PM
Rosie Palm?