Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:22 AM

Flow-bee...the ultimate in hair cutting...just attach to a vacuum

That sounds frightening noway

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 08:20 AM
I'm also really good at nose hair removal. Usually stuns the subject into absolute oblivion and I can have my way with him.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:45 AM

Aqua Globes...Damn! I thought you were gonna talk about a new water bra...grumble

I haven't seen those in a while...whatever happened to them?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:42 AM

I :heart: poosie

That's not a secret! This thread is about secrets, you hijacker. :tongue:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:40 AM
Dating is not supposed to be easy. If it were easy, there wouldn't be any single people left on this plantet.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:37 AM

Ahh...most of ya'll are a bunch of poosies! laugh My secret weapon is that I can shoot laser beams outta my eyes...even blind-folded! surprised

Thue dat, I will never again put a blind-fold on you without your consentbigsmile .....Laser beams burn to the bone.

I can think thoughts for the other person. It's really cool...I think "Burrito" and next thing you know he wants to go to Taco Bell.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:49 PM
I can't....but my ex does a pretty hilarious imitation of Mick Jagger. I think that's why we split up. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:46 PM

I like my women laid backpitchfork

How about easy going?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:45 PM

Okay so this will probably come across as a generalization but I'm curious.

The last 10 guys I've spoken with via email have come across with an almost instant "I love you" and I think we'd be great together. Within 2 days! These are men between 30 and 50 so I'd hope they actuaLly be mature.

I'm slamming on the brakes trying to back up and figure out how we went from basic chitchat to a marriage proposal. And I point blank am telling them that I can't make any decision like that till we meet and am certainly not jumping that far ahead.

What's up with that?

Think positive. At least they ask you to marry them before they explain in graphic detail what they'd like to do to you after they've undressed you. drinker

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:39 PM
Q: How long does it take to get there?

A: 'Bout half an hour or so.

(doesn't matter where you are, where you're going or what mode of transportation you're using)

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:45 PM

Honestly, I'm a chicken S**t. I have no idea really.

Same here blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:41 PM

I dont think i have ever bought something off the tv. Are we talking shopping channels here?

I am sure an advert or ten must have influenced me to make certain purchases, but ive never bought directly from it.

Actually I didn't buy the Aqua Globes from the infomercial. I found them at Bed, Bath & Beyond in their "as-seen-on-tv" section.

I did, however, buy that Peticure doggie nail trimmer. It's a piece of crap...but hey, I was desperate. One of my dogs doesn't like her toenails clipped...I have to take her to the vet and they have to put her under for it. Otherwise she gets so worked up, she bites the entire staff, all the animals in the waiting room AND me before she passes out.

Anyway. Can't use the Peticure thingie because it makes noise. She ran for cover when I turned it on. Waste of money.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:35 PM

Got some face wash from the tv. Works pretty well... made my skin drier the hell. :angry:

Wasn't ProActive by any chance, was it? That stuff burned the crap out of my face. I looked like a tomato...turns out I'm allergic to benzoyl peroxide.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:18 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:13 PM
OMG I love those things!!! Ever since I bought them, I can literally watch my house plants grow!!! And all I have to do is keep an eye on the water level in the globes and fill them up when they're empty. I mean how cool is THAT???

I even brought a plant back to life that appeared to be completely dead. It just needed re-potting and an Aqua Globe.

So what are your success stories with "as-seen-on-tv" products?

(please...no Snuggie jokes lol)

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:06 PM
So THAT'S where my church hat went!!!!!!! grumble

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:55 PM

I talk a lot...so I like a guy to be agressive and ask questions.

I can be aggressive with my questions.

mad I got some questions for you!!! mad

rofl

I didn't mean tied to a chair with a flashlight shining in my face, ya goober. laugh laugh laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:39 PM
I agree flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 04:38 PM
I talk a lot...so I like a guy to be agressive and ask questions.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:47 PM

Unleashed the banana??? blushing blushing

you have a dirty mind!

i salute you for thatdrinker

Well HE'S the one that said it blushing