Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:20 AM

well thats really nice of u thats sweet

Ain't it tho? Unfortunately you don't really look like you need a sweater. Maybe you could post a shirtless pic or two? bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:19 AM

i hang out here to stalk fullmoonfairy

No, you hang out here to get updates on the latest trends in TP technology. I just happen to be around anyway.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:17 AM

I wouldn't run around in public topless anyway. So if I were you I'd stop worrying about it and enjoy the view. Unless the workers are scrawny, hairy, nasty or all of the aforementioned. flowerforyou

Bummersad2

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. glasses

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:16 AM
I hang out here because I look at people's pics a lot. If they look like they could use some covering up, I knit them a sweater and send it to them. I do this for purely angelic reasons. Out of the goodness of my heart.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:13 AM
noway noway noway noway noway

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:09 AM
I wouldn't run around in public topless anyway. So if I were you I'd stop worrying about it and enjoy the view. Unless the workers are scrawny, hairy, nasty or all of the aforementioned. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:05 AM

very nice pic love

BUT

i realy liked the last one :cry:

Yeah, but the last one is kind of 2 years old now. I left it on my profile for your viewing pleasure though. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:51 AM

drool Oooooooo mamadrool

Uh...sorry, wrong person. I don't have any children. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:45 AM
...I took it yesterday :-)

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:53 AM
See, the "Get-a-Grip" is what's got me worried. When they showed that girl grabbing it and leaning on it to get out of the tub, I half expected the thing to come loose, make her slip and crack her head open. So wrong in so many ways. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:11 AM
Chicken butt?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:59 AM
This is it. You NEED one of those:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:53 AM

velcro? how or best i don't ask?

Well if you're not gonna ask, I will:

May I ask how you managed to scratch your eye with velcro?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:30 AM
Depends on how broken the toilet is. I mean if it's just a mere flushing/running water issue, then yeah...Home Depot or Lowe's has what you need and it's easy as pie to fix.

If the toilet is backed up beyond anything you've ever seen, you're gonna have to call a plumber because there might be an issue with the main pipe (roots from trees, etc.).

If the toilet is broken in half or exploded for whatever reason, I'd say you're hosed.

Judith, Plumbing Expert

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:27 AM
Because Chuck Norris invented the number 7. Before that it used to be 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 8 - 9 - 10.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:24 AM
I like it. It's to the point and you got great pics. I don't see why you should change anything. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 08:22 AM
I would have done the same thing.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:38 PM

I think the green-color hair guys have more fun.

What the hell did you do? Put a tub of Slime on your head??? laugh laugh laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:33 PM
Hey...there's not many brunettes that can pull it off. I'd say go for it. I expect a full report on the fun meter thing though. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:40 PM

I have no problem using my significant other's (if I had one) toothbrush or chew his gum. I mean we play tonsil hockey and our tongues and lips touch intimate places that - let's say a doctor - only touches with protective gloves. What's one more germ? I mean as long as he doesn't use his toothbrush to clean the toilet....

You said that so MUCH better than I was NOT going to.devil

Well thank you...I was struggling with the right words really. Well no...not really. laugh