Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:45 PM

There will be once you turn 21. lol
he could hang out at the 7-11 and try to find someone 21 to by him beer....thats something to dolaugh

Or wait til I stop by and buy him a Slurpee. bigsmile

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:40 PM
Unleashed the banana??? blushing blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:38 PM
There will be once you turn 21. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:31 PM
Damn...and I was just starting to warm up. sad2

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:29 PM

ha, i used to be walking distance from the beach so this is pretty damn far.. im in gwinnett county

Woah...Gwinnett County is way on the other side of where I used to live.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:36 PM

Depends on what you are looking forflowerforyou
A decent girl would want more info about you and a little creativity in your profile and could possibly be the one.
A loose set of hooters would be okay chatting on AIM (like yahoo?) right away, exchange naked pics, and turn psycho about the time she finds out where you live.

You calling me a loose set of hooters because I prefer chatting on Yahoo instead of reading a freaking novel of a profile?

Thanks...I guess that means YOU are a decent girl, huh?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:33 PM
Great pic. But it would be better if you posed shirtless in front of your bathroom mirror. bigsmile

My pic is from last week flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:31 PM
Well it ain't too far FROM the beach though. Which part of Atlanta?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:29 PM
I do not fart. Ever.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:28 PM
love love drool drool drool drool love love

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:19 PM

When then arent on camera they remove the seat..

Leave it to Dan to turn a sporting event into an orgy.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:16 PM

you could write in "beige" as your race then

i never knew what Caucasian meant, like the true definition i mean, i guess i never had a reason to look it up, so thanks.

You're very welcome. But see, that's the problem. Most people just use the word and don't even know what is means or where it came from.

I think you're right though...next time I fill out an application I will state "other"...and when they ask me, I'll say "medium beige". laugh laugh laugh

I had a supervisor who said everyone should just screw everyone til we become a nice shade of beige- to get rid of racism. But I don't think I want to be beige, so I'll skip that.laugh

I have a black friend that is almost as white as I am.. what race should he mark?waving

Caucafrican?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:13 PM
Howdy...you're from Atlanta, huh? Too bad...I used to live there for 3 years and just moved back to Virginia. Sucks to be you. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:09 PM
you could write in "beige" as your race then

i never knew what Caucasian meant, like the true definition i mean, i guess i never had a reason to look it up, so thanks.

You're very welcome. But see, that's the problem. Most people just use the word and don't even know what is means or where it came from.

I think you're right though...next time I fill out an application I will state "other"...and when they ask me, I'll say "medium beige". laugh laugh laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:58 PM
You know, I've always found that to be interesting as well. Why do I have to call myself "caucasian". I'm not Russian...which I would be if I were from the Caucasus Mountains. There isn't even a clear agreement on whether the Caucausus Mountains are part of Europe or Asia.

The Caucasus Mountain Range covers Southern Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Northern Iran, yet people of Iranian and Armenian descent are considered "Middle Eastern".

So basically the word "caucasian" is a bullcrap word if you really think about it.

I'm not white either. My make-up foundation a says "medium beige".

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:46 PM
A thread thread, huh? Interesting idea...so what do we do? Talk about threads?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:23 AM

i didnt mean to. my home girl did. lol she was tring to find me a girl idk why

Translation: I did not mean to. My friend, who happens to be a girl, did. She was trying to find a girlfriend for me. I don't know why.

Hey...I've lived in Atlanta for three years. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:18 AM
AHA!!!

http://www.asmaster.biz/asmaster_about.html

Although I'm kind of disturbed by the name of the product.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:16 AM

He wasn't right in his head to begin with, but yea...he's mended...busted up the bike pretty good, though...offtopic oops

Now on to chafing... I'm not quite sure how to prevent it...baby powder just turns to paste...UGH! But, if you end up with like prickly heat or something...believe it or not...anti-fungal foot cream works best on the itchy red places...:wink:

I'm glad to hear it...I mean about your friend.

And you're right about the powder...ugh. That's gotta be nasty. Slather the whole area with Vaseline maybe? blushing But who knows? Maybe there's some kind of special product just for that kind of stuff on the market...shoot, I should really google that up. I'm curious now. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:08 AM

Hmmm...that's the tricky part isn't it? I've been to Dahlonega by the way. It's real pretty up there.

Yea...it's gorgeous! A friend of mine was on his Harley up in the twisty-turny part of the road...a near-sighted deer landed in his lap trying to jump across...OUCH! noway

OMG...is he ok???? noway