Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:07 AM

Do u know cyclism

No, never met him. He a nice guy?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:03 AM
Hmmm...that's the tricky part isn't it? I've been to Dahlonega by the way. It's real pretty up there.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 10:00 AM

Bewitching eyes!
But PLEASE remove the pix with the flowers!
They're creepy...not you, just the way you composed them.
It appears that you were a flower-delivery girl, until one day while making a delivery, a bus ran over you.

Uhm...I didn't "compose" the flowers. The photographer did.

Thanks, Lisa.

Shut up, Dan.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:58 AM
Ok, so I've been watching the Tour de France and I'm thinking to myself "How on earth do these guys ride their bicycles for days on end and not cause permanent damage to their private parts?"

I mean they ride in the rain, they ride in the heat...how DO you prevent chafing? I started feeling really uncomfortable just watching them.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:44 AM
I had to get certified when I got my driver's license. It's a requirement in Germany. Fortunately I've never had to use it because I don't think I remember much of if.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:29 PM

But not only that...you also win a crown that says "I had a date with Patsfan". They'll mail it to you.
we ran out of those ...but we do have some buger king crown's left !

Oh cool!!! :banana:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:25 PM
Hai!!!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:20 PM
But not only that...you also win a crown that says "I had a date with Patsfan". They'll mail it to you.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:18 PM

You could get your LN or 2 year RN and choose where to work. Maybe a Drs office. That would be better than a scrub nurse in the O.R. or even a floor nurse in a unit. Nursing is a GREAT career and it is always in high demand.

Hey now, I love being a OR nurse! happy

You're an OR nurse? You would have absolutely cracked up at me if you had been there when I had surgery. I was so high when they wheeled me into the OR, I hit on the OR nurse like there was no tomorrow. Told him how cute he was and what I'd like to do to him. Funny too...I couldn't even see what he looked like because I had to take my contact lenses out. I'm blind as a bat without them...AND I didn't remember what all I said to him until I woke up after the surgery. I was SO embarrassed. blushing blushing blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:12 PM
How about gynecology? That's pretty much right up any guy's alley so to speak...unless you're not into vaginas of course. Then there's always proctology.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Fri 07/10/09 12:10 PM

Im not sure im just goin for the boose and women drinks

What if you get the kiss-off at the dance-off? lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:12 PM

" I'll pull the car over and make you walk home!"

I like it...I should have used that on HER. laugh
She was in a bad car accident and had her license revoked when I was 12. She had me drive her all over the place once I had mine.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:09 PM

Boys will be boys... it's a disease ya know laugh

I know...and I'm glad I didn't catch it. laugh laugh laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 07:01 PM
*sigh*

I give up!!! ohwell

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:59 PM

Pick one and I'll send you the costumepitchfork

How about the dingy diner waitress?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:58 PM

well I am older but U could sure teach ME some new tricks!!!bigsmile flowerforyou :wink: laugh

I don't KNOW any tricks!!!! Nice try tho...you get 50 points. You only need 75,450 to win the Maytag washer/dryer combo. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:55 PM
LOL...no worries, mate. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:53 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Thu 07/09/09 06:53 PM
....yeah....so ever since I changed my profile pic today I get nothing but e-mails from 18 and 19 year olds asking me to teach them a few things.

What do I look like??? The naughty nanny? The babelicous babysitter? The trampy teacher? SHEEEESH!!!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:43 PM
I've been playing with it all day.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:41 PM

"I hope you're kids are EXACTLY like you" smokin

Funny...my Mom said: "Don't you DARE have kids"....I wonder what she meant by THAT??? lol