fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:53 AM
"What do you do for fun?" slaphead

fullmoonfairy's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:05 AM

... I just got this in PM:

"gotta cll fone bb?"

WTF does THAT say?! sad

Sounds like an invitation to have phone sex. From someone who obviously expects you to do all the talking. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:20 PM

**** im mean to her all the time she doesn't get it when i said psycho i meant psycho backbone my ***!

well..poo...IF you are being mean all the time, then this is not any fun anymore...

and IF you are being mean just because you do not have the class to tell her that you do NOT want to be with her anymore, then this sounds like it is some kind of game for you...

dang it!

Agreed. Party pooper. I'm going to bed. what

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:10 PM

**** im mean to her all the time she doesn't get it when i said psycho i meant psycho backbone my ***!

Uhm...you're mean to her all the time but SHE's the psycho? Maybe she's psycho because you're always mean to her. Hmmm?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:08 PM

Tell her you like horses. A lot.

careful though...what if she is from Mexico?

I have heard....

just sayin...

rofl rofl rofl scared scared

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:07 PM

Honestly, Jerk, you have a ton of resources here!!

all you have to do is pick one!!

the dealio is...YOU are just gonna have to tell her that you do not like her behavior and it is not going to work out period.

True dat! But she'd feel a little better about herself if you could convince her that it's not her fault, but rather that there is a demon living inside of her that needs to be driven out.

Brilliant!! You are so right here!!

I suppose a LOT of hallelujahs and amens will be needed!!

I think Jerk is going to need a list of things to have on hand too...

And latin...he'd definitely need a crash course in latin!!!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:01 PM

Honestly, Jerk, you have a ton of resources here!!

all you have to do is pick one!!

the dealio is...YOU are just gonna have to tell her that you do not like her behavior and it is not going to work out period.

True dat! But she'd feel a little better about herself if you could convince her that it's not her fault, but rather that there is a demon living inside of her that needs to be driven out.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:59 PM

The only thing I can think of is this.....it sounds better when you have to call off work.

It does...but it sounds more studious if you call it "flu-like symptoms". Much more professional, like you've actually done some research. Hope yer feeling better soon!!! flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:57 PM

Tell her you've taken a vow of celibacy on account you have secretly begun to study ancient catholic rites and are planning to become a priest. If she doesn't believe you, prove it by performing an exorcism. That should do the trick.

yea, that's it!! and just make sure you know who the Pope is too!!

That's right. Make sure you do a little homework first. You don't want to be caught off guard. :thumbsup:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:49 PM
Tell her you've taken a vow of celibacy on account you have secretly begun to study ancient catholic rites and are planning to become a priest. If she doesn't believe you, prove it by performing an exorcism. That should do the trick.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:41 PM
Don't for get the tiny little harnesses and saddles! Giddy up!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:31 PM
*pulls up a chair and starts eating popcorn*

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:22 PM
Having grown up in Germany, I went to school with lots of Turkish kids, as well as kids from Italy, Greece, Romania, Serbia and Croatia. I still e-mail back and forth with some of them.

We had great times back then...and one thing they all had in common were Moms that cooked the most awesome food and made sure you got lots to eat. :smile: :smile: :smile:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:59 AM
I totally agree. Give and you shall receive. And I'm not talking about worldly goods, I'm talking about acts of kindness and positive thinking.

It's a proven medical fact that people who are overly pessimistic and have a negative outlook on life have more health problems that could potentially shorten their lifespans.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:58 PM
Maybe she was also tired of inconsiderate pet owners (Plural in safer areas where it is pleasant to walk) thinking that everyone elses yard is their personal litter box when there are public parks and even dog parks where exerciseing your pet is welcome.

Well, this is a very nice neighborhood and there ARE no inconsiderate pet owners here. If there are, I have yet to encounter one. We have doggie poop bag stations on nearly every corner and as far as I've seen, everbody uses them. But that's beside the point.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:47 PM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Sat 07/25/09 07:48 PM

Hatefull people have there place and purpose here on this planet....Truth is...we really do not know Gods plan....But we try to what is right and work with what we are taught and how to handle them......

You know, you're right...maybe that IS God's plan. To put hateful people out there in order to make the rest of us better. flowerforyou

The funny thing is, my dogs weren't even anywhere near her yard. We walked in the middle of the street because HER court has no sidewalks. Maybe she does have something other than spying on her neighbors to do on a Saturday night after all...like getting high on something and imagining things. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:36 PM

Let your dog take a whiz on her car tire... well if you knew which car was hers....

Damn...I got two girl dogs. They don't lift their legs but I have half a mind of teaching them to. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:33 PM
I got a canoe...I'll be fine.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:26 PM

Do a sharon osborne! get a designer box, get ur dog to s**t in it and send it to her!

She did that??? laugh laugh laugh

Sorry GOD lets asssholes roam but I believe THEY will see his view of them at their end,wink..

I'll wink right back atcha for that one. :wink:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:19 PM
Maybe she'd enjoy that though...I wouldn't want to do anything she'd actually get a kick out of, ya know?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25