Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:30 PM
Ok...now I'm thoroughly confused. I didn't know there was a difference between a f**k buddy and a friend with benefits.

Making love to me is kissing the lady all over.Fwb. I get a late night call come over **** her good and leave.Wait for the next late night call

Yeah, that makes sense....in a way. What you're saying is that you just skip the kissing part when you're out on a bootycall? Like you knock on the door and drop your pants as soon as she opens?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:09 PM
Yea it's fukkin.Not making love

Kissing while fukkin is still fukkin? When does fukkin turn into making love?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:02 PM

i kind of think of it as the way guys say they get put into the 'friends zone'.

i think once a man has declared you just a f@ck buddy, that's all you'll ever be.

But what if that line was never clearly defined but rather blurry to begin with?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:01 PM

When the other person buys a brand new king size bed and starts commenting how it will last a good long time....:wink:

Very funny. :tongue:

When you kiss while fukkin

Wow...that's it??? That's all there's to it??? slaphead

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:55 PM
How can you tell when your "relationship" is turning from friends with benefits into something more?

Or better yet, how do you turn a friends with benefits scenario into something more without coming on too strong and scaring the other person away?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:02 PM
No...if I wanted a siamese twin...uh...wait, that's gross. Never mind. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:01 PM

Why is it you treat a woman with care,respect,honesty,trust and love yet they seem to prefer a bloke that treats them like crap.

Ooh ooh ooh...I know!!! Same reason why you're smart, funny, sweet, cute, caring and great to hang out with, but the guy you like treats you like one of the boys and instead hooks up with a slutty blonde who dresses like Lady Gaga and thinks a veterinarian is someone who doesn't eat meat. Hmmm....
You just described my best friend Kathy, i love hangin out with her, but til now could never understand why she got soo upset every time i weht home with that drunk girl falling all over me wearing next to nothing, lol
by the way, im just kidding, that girl went home with my other buddy john, he's kind of a d**k.

Sure you are. huh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:52 PM

Why is it you treat a woman with care,respect,honesty,trust and love yet they seem to prefer a bloke that treats them like crap.

Ooh ooh ooh...I know!!! Same reason why you're smart, funny, sweet, cute, caring and great to hang out with, but the guy you like treats you like one of the boys and instead hooks up with a slutty blonde who dresses like Lady Gaga and thinks a veterinarian is someone who doesn't eat meat. Hmmm....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:45 PM

So, where's the nude pix of Santa?

I just wanna see some nude pics period!!!

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:26 PM

Where'd you get THAT???? noway

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:25 PM

Is this a dating/social site or group therapy?

It is a therapeutic group-dating site for social retards.

Speak for yourself...I'm an UNsocial retard...

I WAS speaking for myself. laugh

Then who is speaking for the voices in my head?

I'm not sure...but I'm pretty sure they can speak for themselves. How many are there? See, odd numbers are bad. Always make sure everything is nice and balanced. Don't buy or do ANYTHING in odd numbers.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:23 PM
sad I like nude pics...and now I'm disappointed

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 04:07 PM

Speak for yourself...I'm an UNsocial retard...

I WAS speaking for myself. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:59 PM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:32 PM

I meant their pepsi and coke name brand products

Oh...picky, are we?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:31 PM
Share a box of tissues when you have the creeping crud.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:13 PM
But to get back on topic...I've been told I look like Bjork. Don't know how accurate THAT is. lol

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:11 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl @ asshats

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:58 PM

*giggle* I almost thought it said "Ovulation Channel"...

OMG...I thought the same thing before I even read your post!!!! laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:52 PM

Jesus (at least, as portrayed in the movies-the real Yeshua had much darker skin than I do)

OMG, the turin shroud tongue2

So it's a hoax after all!!! ohwell

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25