Community > Posts By > livingsingle15

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:22 AM
Tulip, I grew up with the fire and brimstone preaching as well and nothing you ever did was right. Surprised I turned out as I did, without having more issues.

I'll make eye contact and say Hi all the time and like you said, most women will shy away. But I don't judge or guess why they did so. Life's too short.

And Tulip, maybe you'll cross paths with that guy again, and not make the same mistake twice.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:14 AM
I treat people as I want to be treated. Nice, friendly, caring, tolerant, etc. I know folks that fit both of your examples to a tee. They don't last very long as friends.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:38 PM
I know the feeling, use to be shy and still a little bit. But here is how I get over it to approach a women I find interesting. So I'm at the local watering hole on bike night, lots of regulars are there, but one woman stands out because she is still in a dress and heals, so you can tell she just came from work and didn't change into the normal biker clothes everybody else was wearing. I first saw her inside the bar, but I took my beer and when out to the patio and found a seat kind of away from the others. Then I see her come out and sit just a few seats over from me. We make eye contact, then she keeps playing with her phone. We make eye contact a couple more times, then she asks me if I knew the band that was about to play. My response to her was, "funny, I was about to ask you the same thing". That breaks the ice, then I ask her, "New phone?" and she responds "Yes, how did you know" I mentioned that I saw her having issues texting and such, and showed her how to swype instead. But the point is observe what she is doing, pay attention to details and use that in your conversation.

The conversation went well, then she thought she got stood up on a first date, but then the guy showed up late and c-blocked me (another thread on here). But just that help me get over my shyness when it comes to striking up a conversation.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:23 PM
Just be friends, then ask her questions like "I just met this woman at the coffee shop and we made eye contact but I don't know how to approach her?" Women I know love to discuss relationships, as long as it isn't theirs.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 09/03/15 02:08 PM
I had PMS in both of my marriages, didn't make or break the deals, nor having PMS with women that I didn't end up marrying. It might be something to consider if you are younger, but I can't imagine being older and divorced and then saying to your future partner that you want to wait until your are married to engage in sex. That would be an interesting discussion. To me intimacy in a relationship is important, tells each other that your giving yourself fully to one another. I don't think a piece of paper (or two in my case) makes a difference. So what is implied is that if you have the piece of paper, then you should be free to have sex? Tell that to my last ex, who cut me off for almost a year. She had plenty of reasons which she used to deny me intimacy. Then had the balls to ask me why I didn't work harder to fix our marriage at the end. I can't see spending the rest of my life in a sexless marriage. That itself, takes a toll on everything related to your marriage.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/01/15 05:13 AM
Simple, treat her the same way she treats you. Just ignore her, say hi, if she says hi and if she treats you cold, you do the same. Two can play at that game.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 08/29/15 06:56 AM
I understand, probably harder when you relied on the other one for support. But wasn't an issue with me, in fact, I'm better off without her and her lazy son on my payroll. I covered all the bills, her money was spent on herself or she gave a lot of it to her son. I can cook for myself, wash my own clothes and clean my own house. I just wanted a loving partner that I could be intimate with on occasions. I didn't think I asked for much in the relationship, again just a loving partner.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:54 AM
It helps if you can find someone else to take your mind off of it. She didn't want the divorce as much as I did, but I couldn't be in a sexless roommate relationship anymore and continue to put up with all the drama. For me, I would say at least a year, unless you meet someone that takes your mind off the subject.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 08/28/15 07:31 AM
The entire package, especially the eyes, not what color, but is she looking at me. Her personality, is the conversation all about her, or is she interested in what I have to say. Her body language, is she warm and friendly or ice cold.

Stuff like that.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 08/28/15 07:06 AM
I understand when abuse (verbal or physical) comes into play and having to end a marriage. But what about when that isn't the case, you don't really fight or argue, you sleep every night in the same bed. To the world, you seem like a perfect couple, but behind closed doors you have become roommates. No intimacy, maybe a good bye peck on the check at best.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/27/15 12:49 PM
Considering I just finalized my divorce a few months ago, and I found out that she and her boyfriend already purchased a house, there is no doubt I have hurt and anger. But just as the article in the OP, I can't change what happened, just need to move on. I got my finances in order, I'm losing weight and other stuff to make myself more appealing. I will not be seeking revenge because over time, I'm sure she see the ways of her mistake.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/27/15 11:53 AM
Any date when the conversation is good and you're enjoy each others company and you forget the time, until the sun comes up. I've had a couple of those before.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/20/15 12:36 PM
Lion, that's your first mistake thinking you are going to seduce them into doing something they don't want to do. It sounds like you don't have what they want or your are not presenting it to them correctly.

My thought is the mature woman doesn't want seduced, doesn't want a flash in the pan, etc. They want a partner they can trust.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:42 AM
O' Brother Where Art Thou

One of my all time favorites.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:32 AM
Edited by livingsingle15 on Thu 08/20/15 05:33 AM
To me a kid is someone that hasn't man up, no matter what the age. Speaking as the husband of cheating wives (yes, twice), date single women your age and maturity, because you're playing with fire. What are you going to do, after you bull sh.t her enough with your lies of "Yes, I love you" or "I want to be with you forever" just to get her into bed. Then she leaves her husband, with kids in tow and shows up at your front door, ready to move in?

And since you know she is a cheater, what feelings are you going to have, if you do let her move when, when she needs a girls night out?

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:00 AM
I caught my first wife with a younger man and although I had the thoughts of rage and anger, it made me think. This kid lazy and taking the easy route, why?

First, older women, probably doesn't want to start another family having kids if her kids are already half raised.

Second, when he is done screwing her, she goes home to her husband, who is there with the kids, thinking she is just out having fun with her girlfriends. This lazy kid, doesn't have to deal with their family day to day life, will party with his buddies when he isn't screwing married women.

No responsibilities, no concern and doesn't have to man up. So that's my reason why a kid wants a married older women, is so he doesn't have to man up.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/19/15 12:51 PM
Good advice, shame I didn't see this before I married the last time, she left when I wanted to put her on a budget. Wonder how I can get her new live in boyfriend to read the signs before she takes him to the cleaner. Poor sucker.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:16 AM
My answer to the question what men want in a woman, to me is simple. A trusting partner. Someone that I have a solid connection with, including when we know we need time together and when we don't. To know, that in bad times you have a partner to lean on that has your back. To have full faith that when they need a night out with the girls, it's really to get out and relax and not an excuse to hook-up with another dude.

A partner is someone that doesn't walk in the door and sit down expecting to be served. I always helped with the meals, meaning more than just lighting the grill, but actually cooking. And if your clothes need washed, just don't do yours, do theirs as well. And if they start cleaning, don't sit and watch, get up and grab a rag and help. And if you see your man working on your car, grab him a beer out of the fridge and take it to him.

So again, a trusting partner that really appreciates the little things that each one does for the other. And also knows they are there for you through thick or thin.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:26 AM
Single and since I just got divorced in March, plan on staying that way for awhile. But I've been wrong before.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 08/18/15 06:01 AM
I know a lot of folks, young and old that use it, for whatever reasons. For the older friends a little hit at night before bed, helps with their pain so they get a better nights sleep. Then there was my ex's son that used it everyday, all day, so he could escape reality. Same kid will be living in his mom's basement forever, no job, doesn't care, only needs his weed and Taco Bell to survive.

I don't really care one way or another, but do know, I have prime growing land with free natural resources if it does become legal to grow in Ohio, and I could make a fortune growing it.