Community > Posts By > livingsingle15

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/24/15 09:41 AM
Why do you think it's hard? I personally don't think there is such a thing as a sole mate. Being divorced twice with them wanting out, I give up on the hope of finding a sole mate. I'm thinking now, find someone fun to be with, and keep it fresh. Be flexible, and don't make the person fit your mold of who you want.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/24/15 06:05 AM
For me, it's has always been - "We need to talk". Unfortunately been used on me, more than the other way. But it cuts to the chase.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 07/23/15 11:45 AM
Yes, fighting over the volume of the tv was the final straw of bigger issues. The bigger issue was me trying to get to sleep so I could get up and go to work so I could support her, while all she wanted was to lay in bed, watch tv and text with her friends (male and female) all night long. She couldn't even get up and walk down the hall to make phones call for her job, on time because of her late night antics. So yes, the tv was not the root cause of the divorce, but was the final argument we had before she moved out.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 07/22/15 06:36 AM
So why is even important to be married in today's society? To me, it turned into a joke both times. Some say for the benefit of the other, but the second time around we had pre-nups and transfer on deaths setup for the benefit of our kids from our first failed marriages. I'm finding out that more folks I know don't want to get married again, but does that mean they are going to stay celibate? Very doubtful and they also don't want to be tied to someone else just for the benefits. And what benefits, if they die first? So my first ex, if she doesn't remarry might get $250 a month more in SS, because we were married over tens years. WooHoo.

And with the supreme court ruling, that gays have the right to married, you know who applauded the loudest? The divorce attorneys. Why? Why do you thing, just increase their client base, because we know that gays have money.

But to answer your question it was harder, at least in Ohio, to get divorced in the olden days. I remember when my mom and dad divorced in the 60's, my mom told me the judge did everything to try to make them stay together for the sake of us kids. Even though my dad flat out cheated on her and was never home. Now back to present day, I got divorced mainly because we fought every night about how loud the TV was in the bedroom. Of course, judge didn't care and the divorce attorney just wanted his pay.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/17/15 07:44 AM
Guys can't win in dating, you try to become intimate too quickly and the woman thinks you only want sex. You wait too long and the woman thinks you aren't interested or queer. As far as nude, I prefer trading pictures that leave some to the imagination and not totally nude pics.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:23 AM
Funny, libido of a 20 yo? I remember when I was 20, I was quick on the trigger, if you get my drift. Is that what you mean as well?

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/03/15 07:15 AM
I call it give and take in a relationship, but when one is always the giver (me) and the other is always the taker (ex-wife), although she really convinced herself she was a giver as well, then I would say the divorce rate is 100%. Again, at least in my case. I don't know how many times I was told, "Just buy me this one thing, and I'll never ask for anything else", lies.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:49 AM
Like the others said, trust you gut, try to meet in person, check out his story and I don't care what they say, but if they always agree with you or keep saying you and them have so much in common, then like you said "too good to be true".

I'm upfront about not being in a hurry to every get married again. Just ended my second one and I don't like the way either wife changed during the marriage. But when I tell women that, seems to turn them off, which is ironic since they want honesty in the first place.

And don't get me on the marriage soapbox, after what the US supreme court just did to marriages. I think marriages should be removed from the states and if I was governor of a state, I would propose it getting out of the marriage business and divorce business as well. Think about it, why does states need to be involved in it anyway?

And you know the real reason I think the US supreme court voted that way in the first place? For equality? BS. It's to increase the client base for divorce attorneys. Bottom line, like everything else, boils down to the good ole dollar.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/03/15 06:40 AM
Either of my ex-wives, no way, they did damage on me to last the rest of my life, but on the other hand, now best friends with a girl I dated in college. That was over 30 years ago, and we both just recently divorced and have a great time when we get to see each other.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 06/19/15 09:05 AM
Like they said, at least you weren't married. I was and just divorced after 6 years. The emotion ended a couple of years ago, but the financial hurt she caused will stick with me for another 5 years. Hard not to be bitter, when you're driving a 93 corolla and she has the vette and hummer.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 06/19/15 08:46 AM
One, they are too gorges for the age they post, and they don't care you are old and over weight, and they just happen to be out of the country right now.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 03/31/15 10:02 AM
I just got divorced after 6 years of marriage and all the time the wife kept asking if our marriage was that broken. We didn't have arguments, no cheating (that I know of). But it the marriage turned life-less. We didn't have anything in common anymore, and thought it would be easier to part as friends instead of ending up in a bitter divorce down the road.

So don't look back, look forward and move on, there is a reason you parted ways.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 02/26/15 06:31 AM
I got hit up for money right off the bat. Ask for their bank name, routing number and account number so you can wire the money directly to them, if they are scammers they will never provide you with this information and have some excuse why you can't send it that way. You have to keep your guard up at all times, online and off.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 02/25/15 12:04 PM
Seems to make it or break it with women. Lucky for me I have a high success rate, but have had a couple that didn't make pass the first kiss.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 02/25/15 11:53 AM
Depends on how serious the relationship was in the first place, like me, just ending a marriage, so you know when you file the divorce papers. But just a few dates but never lived together, then when the calls, dates, etc. stop. Or like other's said, when the touching stops. But that applies in all cases as far as I'm concerned.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 02/17/15 05:42 AM
Cheating isn't the answer, if the sex stopped at home, I'm sure other issues are there as well. Do what I did, have a heart to heart talk, and bet other topics will come up as well. Then decide if too much damage has been done, and if that is the case, settle up and move on with your life.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:35 AM
Never hurts for either male or female to show interest in another, but if you're in a relationship you need to be upfront about it, because the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Ask my first ex, that cheated on me and thought the grass was greener. She now lives in a one bedroom apartment along side of section 8 folks. Her choice.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:12 AM
My stb-ex told me to date someone my own age (she's 11 years younger) next time around. Said I'm too mature and set in my ways to be with younger women.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:08 AM
Your young and pretty, have it made, its us old divorced more than one folks that have the real relationship issues.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 01/29/15 11:01 AM
Get cleaned up, get excited to meet and have fun and be yourself. If you're a jerk and can't keep a conversation going, then give up, shake hands and go home. Myself, I like to ask questions until I find something we have in common, where did you grow up, when to school, job, college, something to kick start the conversation. I like to meet at places where you can actually carry-on a conversation, no movies or crowded bars.