Community > Posts By > livingsingle15

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:30 AM
Boxer briefs, love that style

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:21 AM
Once a cheater, always a cheater. If you just want a f..kbuddy, then fine, forgive her, just keep it wrapped because you don't know what's been in there before you. If you want a true trusting relationship, move on, enough folks that have been cheated on (myself included), that knows how it feels and won't do it.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:19 AM
Since it's just me and the dog, the dog.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:18 AM
I had a pre-nup with the last wife, smartest thing I did, although, she brought it up in every fight we had, then she tried to tell me, she had a lawyer look at it and said it wasn't valid, but it was, because she thought because she didn't have an attorney review it with her it wasn't because she said she didn't understand what it said. But funny, I had her handwritten changes she wanted made to it before it was final. Yes, a judge would have see that and questions, if she didn't understand it, why did she want revisions made to it. I explained that lawyers are always looking to screw you out of money and if she wanted to fight it, then pony up the lawyer fees. (I also had in it that if it was challenged, the challenger needed to pay the attorney cost). So that shut her lying cheating trap.

That document saved my azz thousands, maybe hundred of thousands of dollars, even though she still got me for a sports car and a rental house, but I would have given more to get rid of her lying cheating ***.

My advice, is if one of you have assets and the other doesn't have a pot to piss in, then don't go blind into the marriage, since 50% of them fail, even higher for 2nd and 3rd times.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:06 AM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 09:40 AM
gym shorts or boxers, t-shirt, doesn't matter if I'm alone or not.

livingsingle15's photo
Sat 06/11/16 09:38 AM
I wasn't allowed to have a facebook page when I was married, but she said she needed it because of work, BS. I'm sure that how she met the guy she left me for, but good more me, sorry about his luck. I have it now, but just to keep in touch with classmates.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 06/09/16 07:18 AM
I've been fortunate to do both, MMF and FFM, and both times it was the focus of pleasing one of the three. In the MMF it was pleasing the female, having two males concentrating on certain areas of her body at the same time. Then in the FFM, it was the GF at first, then the other female, because the GF enjoyed receiving, but not giving with the other female, that's where I jumped in.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 06/09/16 07:05 AM
Easy to find the real men, problem is what do you have to offer to keep them?

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 05/27/16 05:16 AM
You have to factor in the length of the relationship. You go out on a few dates, meet each others family, but after a few months you find out you don't have many interests in common, then you have the "It's not you, it's me" talk. But what about 9 years of which 6 of them you are married? I suspected my ex wanted out and did the typical sh.t that my first wife did, by doing stuff that they knew would get me mad. She did this so that she felt she was the loving wife that got asked to move out of the house and got sympathy, especially from the "friend" that came out of the woodwork to open his house to her since she didn't have a place to live. Of course, 6 months after the divorce was final, she married him. So yes, the truth does come out after the relationship is over.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 05/26/16 09:08 AM
Yes, when they couldn't be intimate with me for 7 months and got mad if I interrupted her while she was talking/texting/Facebooking, etc. Come to find out she was working on her next victim (aka husband) and really did me a favor. I had no problem showing her the door (my house, my stuff) she had just become a roommate with nothing to offer the relationship, not even simple companionship. So when she threaten to walk out the door, I did better and showed it to her. Why do I seem bitter, because that was ten prime years of my life that I could have made with someone else, that I could be enjoying life with and us having a great time together.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 05/26/16 09:00 AM
I saw the best statement the other day concerning our two choices:

If Hillary is elected, would be the first time a president has has sex with another president (at least that we know).

And if Trump is elected, would be the first time that a white billionaire has moved into public housing after a black family moved out.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 05/26/16 08:30 AM
Was in your exact situation, no sex for 7 months, only once a month or six weeks for the prior two years, only together 9 years and at 53, thought I'm too old to start over. She too spent everyday on Facebook and texting/talking with friends (both male and female) and got mad at me if I interrupted. But decided I was by myself anyway, thank God, I wasn't in a financial situation like you, since I paid all of the bills, it was actually cheaper for me to divorce her than to stay in a lifeless, sexless marriage.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:05 AM
I can't go back and change the past, but I can work towards changes for the future. And my change is it is now ME time, I've taken care of enough wives, my kids, their kid with no thanks or appreciation, well expect for my kids. So I'm not going to be someone's salvation, even though it's been my nature, so I'm not putting a roof over another woman's head or her kids, because I want a partner that can pull her own weight. I got burned by the last wife, I did way too much for her and her spoiled brat son and as soon as I told her to help me, she took off to another sucker.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:59 AM
That was my ex, couldn't trust taking her anywhere because I didn't know if she was going to make a scene or not. Most of the time she did make a scene if she felt she wasn't getting the attention she deserved, or if someone was paying attention to me and not her. I later found out from her family members that she is bi-polar and I had no clue and was with her for almost 9 years. The family member asked if I didn't notice that she self-medicated herself, so she wouldn't have to admit she had mental issues. That hit the nail on the head with me, thinking about all the pot she smoked, pain pills she always needed for some minor ache and her wreckless spending habit. My heart just sank finding that out, but she remarried six months after our divorced so her new hubby can deal with her mental issues, and I've already heard, again through her family member that she still continues to go off at family events, especially around the holidays, which is guess is the worse time for people dealing with mental issues.

As for me, I'm now as laid back as possible and don't get upset at hardly anything but rude *** drivers.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 03/30/16 08:38 AM
My ex had a friend, that divorced her abusive husband of a year, she cut all ties, but then she wanted to mess with him and try to get money out of him, so she played him and it almost cost her life. Serious, he came to her place, tried to rape her, stabbed her multiple times and she barely escaped with her life after loosing a lot of blood. Hate to be that graphic, but listen to others, if he calls you don't answer, if it is under another number, hang up as soon as you hear his voice and if he shows up to your door call the police, and get your friends and family to get the message to him to leave you alone.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 03/30/16 08:28 AM
I have about 6 questions I'll ask and from the response can determine how to drive the conversation to make her feel more comfortable. I'll ask, where do you work, where did you go to school, etc. trying to figure out if I can relate something I know about it to the conversation, which gets her more at ease talking more about the subject. And keep in mind, if you are telling her a story and you see she is loosing interest (sports, politics) then change the subject back to what interest her. And be honest, I was asked what color hair I liked on a woman, and I answered, it didn't really matter to me, but not gray. Sorry but gray on women makes them look older than what they should look and any other color can be changed next time at the hairdresser.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 02/25/16 11:00 AM
I agree with so much being said in this tread. What made me attracted to my ex, was what caused me to ask her to leave after 6 years of marriage. And being the second time getting divorced, just made it that much easier to divorce instead of even thinking about working it out.

And I remember, my friends took me out to celebrate my divorce and I watched the married ones pick at each other, and thought to myself, this can't be happiness, if it is, I want to stay single.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 02/25/16 10:45 AM
How cute she looked in that 70's baby doll nightgown she wore every night the summer we spent together.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 02/09/16 06:31 AM
I do the same thing, use to keep to myself and not even make eye contact with people. But now I like to strike up conversations with strangers. Weather is always a good ice breaker, especially in Ohio where it changes every 10 minutes.