Community > Posts By > livingsingle15

livingsingle15's photo
Sun 08/16/15 06:24 AM
Edited by livingsingle15 on Sun 08/16/15 06:26 AM
Back in the day I had a mustang 5.0 and a Pinto station wagon. On many first dates I took the station wagon, just to see if they were really interested in me or what I drove.

I still do it today. I have a brand new dodge Hemi truck in the garage but don't be surprised if you see me pull up in the 22 year old corolla.

livingsingle15's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:45 AM
I heard it all from my ex. Yeast infection acting up, period, hives, tired, need to take a shower first, just took a shower (yes one right after the other). Understand hearing a few times here and there, but when it went on for 7 months straight, something wasn't right.

livingsingle15's photo
Sun 08/16/15 05:30 AM
I say it shouldn't matter, if your interested lean over for a kiss. That will tell a lot.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 08/14/15 07:45 AM
I rarely say it myself, because I prefer to show it instead.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 08/14/15 06:54 AM
The back of the family farm, over looking the ponds. Day or night, doesn't matter, can't hear a thing back there other than the wildlife.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 08/14/15 06:46 AM
I would buy a farm in which I could unite underprivileged kids and rescued animals together. I would travel and go places to trace my heritage, like Germany, Wales, Ireland. See if I could find the burial places of my great relations.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/13/15 11:50 AM
Heck yes.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 08/13/15 11:45 AM
After two failed marriages and the issues related with getting divorce, I would be very hard pressed to get married again. I have two kids from my first marriage to think of, first and foremost and would have to see them fighting over the few assets I have in case something happened to me first.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:56 PM
Funny Isaac, I agree, that's when the friendship ended, sex became a chore and all fun went out the window.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:47 PM
Great thread as well, lots of insight. Wish I knew what I could have done to save either one of my marriages. First one, married out of college, two kids, professional careers, house in the burbs. But drifted apart, I thought once the kids were raised, then bills/house/cars paid off, then it would be our time. But she couldn't wait, hit that mid-life crisis at 40, left me and started dating younger guys.

Second wife, 11 years younger than me, thought we where a great match and had similar interest for our future. I'm looking back thinking she had mild depression, because the last 3 years of our 6 year marriage, was first, sexless, second, she couldn't even get out of bed on the weekends. So I had to do everything, then we had the Talk. And she expected me to fix our marriage, what she really wanted was for me to fix her self inflicted financial problems, which I had already done twice before. It took her no time to run out the door, find another guy, which I just found out bought her a house. She still says she loves me, and wish I would have fixed our relationship. But that's because she knows I try very hard to be financially fit and able to provide that type of security she needs.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 08/12/15 02:24 PM
Probably same reason guys want a larger penis. Just saying.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:35 AM
I don't even worry about it anymore, I can't control others feelings, so I can't worry about it. If it happens, it happens.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 08/04/15 11:22 AM
The easiest way to avoid sex is simple - get married. Worked well for my ex-wife. We had more sex in the 3 years we dated than the 6 years we were married.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 08/04/15 07:47 AM
On the women side, I have chatted with a lot of nurses, working for UNICEF in Africa right now.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:32 AM
Nope, but if she had a place that was warm in the winter, we could take turns staying with each other, north in the warmer months, south in the winter.

livingsingle15's photo
Thu 07/30/15 07:22 AM
As with most questions here, no one answer, only opinions. I have a very close lady friend, I know she has financial issues due to her ex, not paying her what is owed (even with court orders). And they way I look at it, if I can help, I will. I don't expect anything in return but knowing that her ex isn't hurting her as bad as what he thinks he is. And what I'm doing isn't as much as giving her money, which she won't accept, but as much as saving her money, buy doing things for her, instead of her having to hire it out. To me, that's what friends are for. My ex on the other hand, wanted to see how much she could get from me before moving out.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 07/28/15 06:17 AM
I've learn from two marriages, you need to enjoy the sex as much as possible before and shortly after you get married, because it will die off. Of course, exceptions to every rule, but happening twice to me was enough to prove my theory on the subject.

And for those guys that feel the need for sex, but can't seem to get it. A little advice from an old man, don't beg for it, don't push for it, don't feel you even deserve it. Treat the woman like your best friend, do every thing you can for her and make her number one in your life and you will find her on top on you on Sunday morning, praising the lord, prior to going to church. Sorry, that was probably wrong in so many ways.

livingsingle15's photo
Mon 07/27/15 06:55 AM
Funny Annie, where was this advice 10 years ago when I meet my ex. This hit the nail on the head.

livingsingle15's photo
Mon 07/27/15 06:32 AM
Didn't have sex when we were married, sure not going to happen now. I don't have a reason to speak to her, let alone wanting to have sex.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 07/24/15 09:49 AM
Since we are quoting songs - "Love the one your with". Shoot, the last wife was 155 pounds when we meet, jumped to 240, then back down to 175 before she left. I never said a word, since I went from 275 to 305 to 275, after she left.