Community > Posts By > livingsingle15

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:21 PM
Love can come a 100 times as far as I'm concerned.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 09/23/15 12:15 PM
Edited by livingsingle15 on Wed 09/23/15 12:19 PM
#7 for me

The frogs reminded me of similar event. My son caught tadpoles and kept them in his bedroom. One night, I'm going up to bed and see what looked like a big stuffed frog at the top of the stairs. I thought, man that toy really looks real, and when I reached for it, it jumped, and I jumped farther. Came to realize the tadpoles grew into frogs without me paying attention to it and a few had gotten out of the container they were in.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 11:57 AM

I'd tie the knot if I found a female string to tie off with. :wink:

I live in Ohio, and can say it really isn't that easy to get a divorce or even a dissolution of marriage, don't know what the guy above me is talking about.

Both marriages dissolved in Franklin County, first was over in 6 weeks from filing to final court date, second took two months from filing to final court date. Guess lots of folks get divorced after the holidays, as the case with the second one. Even had minor kids in the first one.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 09:12 AM
I believe States should get out of the marriage business. I know divorce attorneys wouldn't agree, but then they would just practice more contract law because a marriage shouldn't be any different than any other business arrangement. And if you have ever been divorced in Ohio, that's how the courts here treat it. And forget what folks say about the sake of taking care of the kids, in Ohio, all a woman has to do is go to children services, says so and so is the dad and he is slapped with child support, married or not. Until he proves someone else spilled the baby batter into that woman.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 08:51 AM
I was married both times to Catholic and neither of them followed the true teachings of the church, especially when it came to using birth control. So people do or twist what they need to do what they want to do.

All presidents have their good and bad, I just don't know why American's no longer honor the role of the president. Was Obama hunting down and killing Bin Laden bad then? Bush didn't get it done. Obama pushed through ObamaCare and allowed me to keep my kids on my insurance long after others would have had them un-insured (or me paying for another policy, just for them). So it it really bad to allow your kid to be on your policy until they turn 26, instead of the age of 19 to what it was before? It doesn't really cost the insurance companies, because they are the less likely to use it and I had to pay my company extra for them anyway. Just not as much as if they had to go get their own polices, which they couldn't afford.

So back to the Catholic church, we had a gay girls gym teacher fired in Columbus, from a Catholic school, because they found out she had a female partner. The joke was really, she taught for years in the Catholic schools as a girls gym teacher, looked like the male version of the relationship and just now the Catholic schools decided to fire her? Worked out for her, now she can marry her partner here in Ohio, since the US Supreme Court struck down Ohio's marriage law, and live happily ever after.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 08:26 AM

couple weeks ago I went back home and spent afternoon visiting with my brother..catching up on kids

tells me his daughter who is a single mom and 25 years old
was dating her boss for last couple months
nice guy, divorced and around 30 with one daughter

anyhow..she let's this guy sign his name on dotted line
for a car loan for her

so she is driving around this spiffy new car and dating her boss

lo and behold..he finds out she is texting and still talking to her ex
who is the baby daddy and then finds out she spent the night with this guy
and told him she was over at a friend's house

he fired her for being late to work and went to her house and took her car all in same day surprised

Karma is a *****, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:23 AM
Although I'm not in a rush to get married again, I wouldn't rule it out either. Plus in Ohio, you don't want to stay married, it's very easy to get divorced. A few grand and a couple of months and it's like you were never married in the first place.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:16 AM
You can leave her an open invitation. Just tell her, if things don't work out with her BF, you'll be there for her both emotionally and physically. Don't go into any more details, let her figure it out if she becomes interested.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 06:10 AM
Again, I was married to the drama queen, every single female friend of mine, she immediately asked me upon meeting them, "Did you f..k her?". At one point, I had enough of her questioning me, and I replied, "I wish I screwed that many women in the past." But of course, she had no problem telling me how many guys she screwed in the past. Friends of her first husband, lots of co-workers, etc.

Again, just to cause drama. I don't know if she was the fight and makeup type, but became harder and harder to make up.

livingsingle15's photo
Tue 09/22/15 05:40 AM
You can't be scammed if you don't give them personal information or money. Just be smart, doesn't take much effort to weed out the scammers.And every dating site has them.

livingsingle15's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:40 AM
Unless your Brad Pitt, I don't think asking a woman for sex is not going to work. She may not have a BF but told you she did, just to keep you away. So you can either move on to another woman, or try a different approach. I don't know if you talk to her on a regular basis, but you might just try friendly talk first, then might start about relationship questions, not as if you two are in a relationship, but more like, your interested in this other gal, but need relationship advice from her. Then you might suggest lunch, so your other co-workers don't hear the conversations, then maybe happy hour after work, but if you want to pursue a relationship with her, it will take time and effort.

livingsingle15's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:16 AM
I was married six years to the drama queen, almost every single day it was something, then all lovey dovey to make up, until the last 7 months of our marriage. Then no lovey dovey, just drama.

Final straw, got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, TV in the bedroom still turned on, so on the way back to bed, I asked her to turn down the volume at least, she huffed and puffed, said it would be better if she moved to another bedroom, then I reminded her my first wife and I had separate bedrooms and that marriage didn't last. So then she said maybe better if she moved out of the house all together, I said fine, when back to bed and a couple weeks later she was out of the house. So I filed for divorced and wrapped it up earlier this year.

No more will I even put up with made up drama, just go get me stirred up, it's not healthy period.

livingsingle15's photo
Mon 09/21/15 09:02 AM
When you're with the same person until you die.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:38 PM
Good point, maybe he was just being nice and not putting off the chemistry to attract you, don't know what chemistry that is myself, but I'm sure subconsciously, I've probably done it without even realizing it.

I remember one date, the women dressed sexy, was attractive, but kept talking about living with her brother and his family, her kids were taken away by her ex, when she was in the mental hospital (She didn't say mental hospital, but the actual name of the hospital, which is known around town as the mental hospital). She wanted to come home and continue our conversation, but I wanted distance as fast as I could get it.

She could have been a nice person, but I kept thinking, mental issues, kids/baby daddy issues and needs a place to live ASAP.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 12:29 PM
Even if the OP is drunk posting or is a love guru, he does ask a good question. In my case I wasted 18 years with the first wife and 9 years with the second, and don't think there was true love between either one of them. Because if so, they wouldn't have cheated on me, while I was working to put a roof over their head and food on the table. Okay, I'm bitter, now that I realize I've wasted half my life on two women, that felt better off without me. Jokes on them.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:52 AM
Then the guy should tell her to quit flirting, because she is sending mixed signals and it's messing with his work. And if they do work together, mixing business and pleasure is never a good thing.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:47 AM
Most white women I know only date white guys, because it is more comfortable for them. I also know one white woman that would date any race other than white, although she was married to a white guy for 10 years. She even tried to look more middle eastern to attract, middle east guys. So there are no hard fast rules, it's just whom the woman is more attractive too. Just like saying old white guys like to date young skinny blonde women. Again, just a selection process, that is probably buried deep within the person.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 07:32 AM
In both my divorces, I had sex with someone else, within a week of deciding to get a divorce. I don't consider having sex with someone casual or meaningless. It just happened that in each case, I knew a woman that was dealing with the same situation I was in. Which was still legally married but the spouse had or was in the process of moving out of the house. And it was nice being with someone that you could seek comfort with, and good or bad, that comfort/closeness turned physical. And I'm not going to lie, but both times turned out to be great sex, and also wasn't a one time thing. It also made me want to call the ex, and tell them f..k y.u, there are woman, that do desire to be physical with me.

livingsingle15's photo
Fri 09/18/15 06:36 AM
Crystal, trust your gut, I should have done that as well in both my marriages. I looked for justification of why it would be good to be married, but in the end, without the spark, they both failed. And I didn't do anything to save either one of them. I want that feeling that when you are not with that person, your heart aches, but not so much, that you turn into a controlling stalker either. When you see them or hear from them, it just makes your day, no matter how bad it was.

Hopefully, the wise folks here, know what I'm saying.

livingsingle15's photo
Wed 09/16/15 02:37 PM
First put a budget together so you can live within your means. Second, teachers can make good money and can get side jobs during the summer months. Many of my family members were teachers and all of them ended up with a great pension and other benefits.