1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next
Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
Zee's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:01 PM
AWEsome.. glad you're back.. and? how's moose?

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:08 PM
Thanks. I had to edit my previous comment and divulge his status.

OH! Moose turns 7 on the 10th. WHOOP!

Zee's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:15 PM
oh.. good.. glad he's ok-ish.. better than not so good huh.. wow.. 7.. that's awesome..

so I went back and read your 'edit' obviously laugh



sorry for the shout out.. I tried emailing then nudging you but couldn't.. you got a problem with Canucks?? grumble or is it just womens laugh

StormyDayz's photo
Sun 10/04/26 04:36 PM
Edited by StormyDayz on Sun 10/04/26 04:51 PM
*nom nom nom* Veggie Sub.


Shout outs are cool. I dont mind them at all.

I need a profile picture to get or send emails. Meh.

Canucks? Chica, I wanna become one! laugh

Women? Lawdy, I had one send me a nudge. Thought: You are not my type. (Stolen picture, etc) DUH.smokin

Zee's photo
Sun 10/04/26 05:31 PM
oooh nice.. on the veggie sub

I did it whether ya liked it or not.. glasses that's the way I roll rofl

yeah well.. a pic of Moose ain't gonna cut cuz you ain't no dog laugh


that's easy.. apply.. we're letting all sorts of riff-raff in these days

good ta know winking


k folks.. I'm out.. have a good one drinker

Zee's photo
Sun 10/04/26 05:32 PM
Edited by Zee on Sun 10/04/26 05:33 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHA it WORKED.. genius laugh

OMG what a cutie he is..

nite y'all

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next