1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next
Topic: Zee's Pub! - part 9
motowndowntown's photo
Thu 10/01/26 01:07 PM
Rain all day here too.

I got a free ticket so I guess I'll go see if Tom Cruzes new one is as good or as bad as they're saying.

Zee's photo
Thu 10/01/26 05:23 PM
hey Sir.. Mo.. yeah.. it's been raining up here too since late this afternoon..

laugh felt like I was in boot camp.. spent most of the afternoon cutting up a huge bag of potatoes laugh

is that the "Digger" movie Mo? looks interesting.. saw the trailer.. Cruise is really hard to recognize in that role..

anywho.. done for the day.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

motowndowntown's photo
Thu 10/01/26 05:32 PM
Yeah, "Digger", kinda weird, interesting concept, play within a play type of thing about global warming. Cruise does do a good job though.

Zee's photo
Thu 10/01/26 05:56 PM
cool.. I'll have to check it out once it's released outside the cinema..

TxsGal3333's photo
Thu 10/01/26 06:15 PM
Hey hey just dropping by for a minute..

Got to grab me a couple shots

Just got back from watching one of my granddaughters Volleyball game

They lost but she is still Bad to the Bone.. goes for the gusto.

Hope all has a great evening and sweet dreams..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next