Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 02:49 PM

Hello,

I had a great friend on this site who disappeared 3 days ago. Whenever I want to see his profile this message pops out: cute69khan's account has been deactivated.
Is there any possibility that he was banned from the site and he can come back later?
If he was banned is there a way how I could find out for how long?

I had the same thing happen to me ... I had been talking to someone for almost a month now..I didn't have any flags go up that he was a scammer and he never asked me for anything.. Yesterday we were chatting as usual back and forth.. He sent a message and I replied, but 15 minutes later I sent another message and got the message that his account had been deactivated... I was just confused about it... What sucks the most is he seemed like a really nice guy....rant

no photo
Wed 04/13/16 07:42 AM
I have been on here about a week but wanted to take a minute to say hello...

no photo
Mon 04/11/16 08:13 AM
I think it is the same as in life... it is all up to chance... You try to weed out the bad seeds that are on here just trying to take advantage of you.... THE SCAMMERS.... with the hopes of finding real friends and maybe that one special friend...

no photo
Thu 04/07/16 09:40 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try

no photo
Thu 04/07/16 08:18 PM
I hit the wrong button and blocked someone by mistake.. is there anyway to unblock that person.. we have been talking but had not exchanged email address yet... please help if you know how to do this..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next