Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 07:18 AM
Yes you can tell so much by a kiss... I love a good kisser..

no photo
Sat 06/04/16 06:11 AM
I'm on the north side of Houston and thank god I'm ok where I'm located but others are not.. I'm ready to see the sun come out... It needs to stop raining soon or we need to start praying someone has built an ark that will hold all of us... My heart goes out to all of those that had to leave their homes...

no photo
Fri 06/03/16 12:26 PM

Are there any real women on here or is every female profile I come across spam?

Last time I checked I was a real woman... I don't have anyone here to give me a second opinion, so we'll just have to go with mine...LOL

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 07:11 AM

So I just heard this old Abba song over the radio....and it got me thinking....yeah yeah, me thinking...how ironic is that, but yeah so...I was just wondering...If you were able to match six numbers in a lottery or whatever game you play....and you hit the jackpot.....where would you like to see your money go.....bank, bonds shares....whatever...be creative....hope this will be a fun thread....just saying..

I would help my kids out.... set up college funds for my grandkids....give some to charity and travel around the world...

But since I don't play the lottery.. chances of me ever hitting are very slim... lol

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 05:42 PM

well thats me i guess couch poatato lol

I wonder how many of us ladies are looking for a couch potatoe??
Like we need another thing to take care of and work around ..
Just sayin

LOL.... Good One... just needed a woman's touch..

no photo
Mon 05/30/16 06:36 AM
I have heard that before but long forgot about it...thanks for posting it.... It is always good to start the day off with a good laugh...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 05/29/16 07:11 PM

Not that anybody cares but i'd like to make a confession about thyself.
I'm unworthy of love and probably a shiit with a damaged bleeding heart which has lead to a fkd up mind at the moment which has got me drinking alcohol.
Im not looking for sympathy or attention or whatever but just want to get this off my chest.
So im a worthless shiit that nobody will ever really love or care for & umworthy of anything & often misunderstood.
Moral - im not made for love or relationships so i should eliminate all hopes & dreams of it forever
That is all. Thanks for reading this useless thread laugh drinks

You know I don't really know you that well.. all I know of you is what I see you write here in the forums.. and you seem like a really upbeat funny person... we have all had bad relationships in our life... we have all made bad choices.. it is how we pick ourselves up that counts...It doesn't matter what other people think of us... its how we think of ourselves that count... I hope you find your self-worth soon and go on from there... That is all we can do in this life is just put one foot in front of the other and try to do better... make better choices and if we make the wrong choice... don't stay down just step up and go on...
tonight I was supposed to meet someone from this site... he stood me up... I could be down about it and think I'm not worth meeting ... but that's not me... I know I'm worth meeting ... I choose to look at it as his loss not mine... and I had a couple of glasses of wine and talked to other people while I waited... It was a good night for me... You just need to learn to be a glass half full instead of half empty kind of person... good luck to you... you seem to have a lot of friends on here so lean on them..

no photo
Sat 05/28/16 06:10 AM

In someone on Mingle but is too afraid to approach that one?
I mean a potential mate interest..not sexual.

Disclaimer: In no way, shape or form has this got anything to do with me personally blushing

I have sent messages out but not all have been to someone I would consider a potential mate.. sometimes it is just I like something they said in their profile.. but even to those that I take an interest in... if they don't respond back.. I take it they are not interested and move on...
People face rejection every day in life... this is no different..
By the way I like your disclaimer...lol

no photo
Fri 05/27/16 02:38 PM

Your best relationships, happened...

While you were seeking one?
-or-
When you least expected one?

when I least expected one...

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 07:11 PM

The blunt truth. The great majority of younger guys that hit on older women are looking for one thing, sex with an older woman. The game is, If they can talk you into it, you teach them what they need to know. So when they find the young girl they desire to be with, you get dumped. Then again, There are older women out there that like teaching young boys. I had mine many years ago. It was my summer of 42.

no question about it the only thing it could ever be about would be sex and I don't think any woman would think it could be anything else... It still makes me feel good to know that I look good enough to get asked even if I don't do it... I mean I don't think I'd get asked if I was 200 pounds and ugly... lol of course I always tell them to find a girl their own age..

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:59 PM

After I started talking to men online..I noticed how many young men were hitting on older women. Is this a new phenomenon with young men brought on by the Internet or...has this always been the norm? I was kinda shocked by it all.
I then remembered back to when I was 25 and caught my then husband flirting with an older woman with teenagers.

I get more messages from younger men then I do from men closer to my age.... some are younger then my kids...
But it is nice to know somebody still finds you attractive... even if they are to young.. lol
For me..either too young or too old sad

I know what you mean.. I have the same problem.. glad to know I'm not the only one feeling that... Do you have the answer of what to do... let me know if you figure it out...lol

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 06:57 PM

When I was a younger man and a bartender I flirted with older women because its the complete package so to speak, maturity, looks, the ability to see through the BS, the way they projected themselves with confidence, of course I was to immature for them but I sure was infatuated.

then I don't think it would surprise you to know that is still the reason they give today when I ask them why... so I guess things haven't changed except now we are the older women...lol

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 05:21 PM

After I started talking to men online..I noticed how many young men were hitting on older women. Is this a new phenomenon with young men brought on by the Internet or...has this always been the norm? I was kinda shocked by it all.
I then remembered back to when I was 25 and caught my then husband flirting with an older woman with teenagers.

I get more messages from younger men then I do from men closer to my age.... some are younger then my kids...
But it is nice to know somebody still finds you attractive... even if they are to young.. lol

no photo
Thu 05/26/16 10:37 AM

I used chats then moved to dating sites after my separation. I was very shy and had not much experience dating as I was 14 when I met my ex husband. I was with him for 24 years so this was my way of coming out of my shell.

I can understand what you are saying... I was married for a very long time and lost my husband 6 years ago... 2 years ago I joined my first dating site... It really helped me get my flirt back on.. I'm a very outgoing person so it was easy for me to get it back... However the men I tend to be attracted to are out there looking for younger women so it has been a work in progress... I have come to the conclusion that I may have to start going younger... lol... I guess it is lucky for me that I don't look my age... lol
I think it may end up that I just have to make myself get out and start meeting men in person. I think either way Online or in person you have the same kind of chance and they both have the same kind of difficulties that you have to face... but it is nice to see all of the answers that have been given her...

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 08:20 AM

ahhh the seedy underbelly of the dating scene

in the olden days

ya had to hit on a barfly numerous times
and slather her with booze

in the hopes that by closing time
she might stumble out to your car with ya

enter technology and now ya can post an ad for whatever ya want
and chances are...there is a site where you can find it

call girls, mail order brides, swingers parties, BDSM ,
fetish clubs...you name it and it is out there

so this idea of sex..casual sex without commitment or emotional attachment is nothing new

only now-a-days you don't have to take an ad out for it in the classifieds or at the end of a dirty magazine

Personally I dont see whats so "seedy" about that world Tmom.

Its an honest , transparent world ! laugh

In fact I would love to take the honesty of that " seedy " underworld and inject it into the mainstream world of relationships that you and I are living in.

How many people in " the world we are living in" ,are pretending both to themselves and to others that they are "relationship " material. ... tossing around all the lingo.and surface gestures we associate with relationship intentions, but whose lifestyles are demonstrating something completely opposite? And that reality applies to wide number of both men and women.

How many men and women have wasted precious time from their lives over people like that who are playing games?

At least the "intimate encounter" person waves their freak flag high so the average civilien can run in the opposite direction if its not what they want, and save them from all the wasted time, energy and stress.

It is because I hate the wasted time spent trying to get to know someone that now when a man on here asks me just what I'm looking for in a man... I always reply that all I want is a man to be himself and not try to pretend to be something he's not... Your true self always comes out because you can't hide it forever.. If you are being your true self and we hit it off that's great.. If you aren't being your true self then I'm not falling for you I'm falling for you are pretending to be... It will never lead to a good outcome...

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 06:37 AM

ahhh the seedy underbelly of the dating scene

in the olden days

ya had to hit on a barfly numerous times
and slather her with booze

in the hopes that by closing time
she might stumble out to your car with ya

enter technology and now ya can post an ad for whatever ya want
and chances are...there is a site where you can find it

call girls, mail order brides, swingers parties, BDSM ,
fetish clubs...you name it and it is out there

so this idea of sex..casual sex without commitment or emotional attachment is nothing new

only now-a-days you don't have to take an ad out for it in the classifieds or at the end of a dirty magazine

I love this answer... I also liked what Peggy had to say... I like the honesty of when they admit what they are looking for and you don't have to guess at it... You also have the choice to respond or ignore them... if just ignoring doesn't work you can block...
It's all about choices... everyone has one...

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 02:08 PM
If I could go back and change something in my life....
It would be not to waste so much time with my first husband hoping he would somehow become a better man again and not the S.O.B. he had become...

no photo
Tue 05/24/16 07:30 AM

it's complicated to me ....usually means

I am still very much married

and I don't wanna leave
the wife will get the house

but yet...I want someone new

I so agree with you...

no photo
Mon 05/23/16 12:11 PM

I'm curious to how people think about giving out their cell phone number on a first contact message. If someone sent you a first contact message. At least a paragraph about themselves. And then offered their cell phone number for you to text them, Would you do it? I'm expecting the women to say no. I don't know about the men.

No. long chat first before giving out ph#s
[/quote

I don't give out any info until I've talked to them a while to get some kind of feel about them... Then I will give them an email address so we can email for a bit... Then if things are going ok I will give them my cell number but not my home number... ( yes I'm still one of those people that has a home phone) lol

no photo
Sun 05/22/16 08:38 PM

Older hotties come thy way....younger welcome too laugh

You like to cover all your bases don't you??? LOL