Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 02:14 PM

Why are older women looking for younger guys called a "cougar" but a man looking for a young lady called "a dirty old man?"

What would you like for them to be called? Personally I don't like to be called a cougar either....lol

no photo
Wed 01/18/17 02:09 PM
I wish I could find a man my age around me that likes to stay fit and be active in every way... I do like to kick back as well.... I just don't want to sit on the front porch all day long....lol

The problem I keep coming across is those men are on here looking for younger women.... and hey whatever turns them on...

Now I can't speak for anyone else but I have it on my profile because I want them to know I work to stay in shape and maybe they won't just pass me by because of my age..... lol

But when it gets right down to it....I work out to make myself feel better and be strong and fit enough to take care of the things my husband used to deal with before he passed away....

It sucks to be single sometimes.....lol

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 05:55 PM
I think the washer sucks them up.....lol

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 11:44 AM

What's up with this? Is this for real? Are you guys really scared to be the first person dating a woman after a divorce?

Rebounds usually don't work out...

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 11:38 AM
I'm looking for someone that I'm compatible with and that lives near by to meet face to face to decide if we both want to date and get to know each other better the old fashion way....

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:36 PM
I just program dates and other things to the calendar on my phone and then I'm done.... it sends me a message to remind me.... cause I don't look at my calendar either.....lol

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 06:48 PM

Do you ever crave breakfast.. at dinner time... do you find something oddly backwards about serving breakfast at dinner time...
Once in a blue moon ..I will make pancakes eggs and bacon for dinner sometimes waffles even....
My youngest son really likes breakfast..
Do you think serving breakfast at dinner time is a little like breaking the rules.?.lol

I do it quite often myself... its just easier sometimes when you're alone.I don't think there are any rules against it. Lots of people eat Pizza for breakfast..... lol

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 12:47 PM
For the most part ...yes.... the only thing I want that I don't have is someone to share it with...

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 12:45 PM
Jimmy Choi..... Best ever... love the smell

no photo
Tue 01/10/17 05:32 PM

Gotta love it when threads like this pop back up.

Where are all the single, handsome men over 50?

laugh

When you find out let me know...lol

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 04:22 PM
Fall In Love....

no photo
Sun 12/04/16 05:52 AM

in just two days in this site I have so many messages but you can determine who is really telling the truth about them selfs

you're right. I'm the only one who is telling the truth, so why even bother with all the other guys?

lol

no photo
Wed 10/26/16 06:10 PM

The only man in the world I'm willing to be FWB's with is Chris Hemsworth. laugh

OH I'd for sure take him as well any way I could..... That would be a great dream .... because that would be as close as I could get to it...lol.... it would be a nice one though...lol

no photo
Wed 10/26/16 06:07 PM

Soo.. a very wide spectrum of responses.... I guess at the end of the day.. we all just want someone who values us.. puts our interests ahead of Their Own.. and only wants to walk hand-in-hand with us... wherever we may go.... someone to go grocery shopping with someone to watch a movie with.. someone to play footsies with under the covers.....

You would think how hard can that be to find someone..lol... but giving everyone's own personal needs and agendas.. it can be rather hard..
Like looking for a diamond.. in a pile of glass.. hmmm.... but don't give up hope... for every shoe there is a foot.

Could just be a question of either lowering or raising your expectations..
..hmmm... I guess that means I need to lower mine... not going to find a wealthy woman that likes to stay home cook and clean while wearing sexy..lingerie... and thinks the sun rises and sets on me...lol..

Well Said..... I know I'd like to have someone to do things with.... as well as play tootsies with...lol

no photo
Wed 10/26/16 12:15 PM

Lol.ok.. quick little question..
When you date someone does it always have to be going somewhere..
That is!.. are you looking for the ring on your finger..all the time.. are do you date just to keep from being lonely.. . Just to have a companion..
. What category do you fit into..?

Dating for companionship not wanting a long-term commitment..?

Or are you looking to have a ring put on it.. very serious about the end of game.?.lol..

Or perhaps you're not certain you're just along for the ride and see what happens..?..

Or perhaps you date just for the fun..
The experience of meeting new people..?..

And has your outlook on dating changed.. perhaps you started off just for fun but now you or more serious..
Minded.. or vice a versa...lol
And.. one other thing..lol.. does your age determine.. your agenda..
Because let's face it apart from Blondie and Sofia.. none of us are getting any younger

When I date someone First thing I look for is to see if we can become friends.... I think you have to be friends before anything else can happen....so I guess I start out along for the ride to see what happens...

Even though I don't want to get married again at this age I would like to find someone to love and be in a committed relationship with....

However until I find that I wouldn't object to finding a good friend to be FWB....lol

no photo
Mon 10/17/16 07:36 PM

What you test, is it's validity.

You find you are attracted to someone for a reason.

If it's purely physical, for example, you try talking to them and then, if things progress enough, you do something together to find out if you find each other's company pleasant or not. If you find that they look GREAT, but annoy you to no end in how they converse, or how they deal with others in front of you, then you have successfully TESTED the physical attraction, and found it to be not enough.

Or, you might do the same thing, and find that it IS enough, or even better, that they are cute AND engaging.

If you figure out on the other hand, that the reason you are attracted is that they remind you of someone else (a relative you liked,a previous GF/BF you lost), then you can observe them more carefully in interactions, to figure out if they have the characteristics you enjoyed about that other person, or if the likeness is only skin deep.

Quite simply: ALL social interactions with someone you are attracted to, are experiments. That is what dating is FOR. To TEST the rest of the person out, a bit at a time.

I totally agree....

no photo
Sun 10/16/16 05:52 AM

Can a real relationship ever work between a younger woman (20s) and an older man (50s)?

The same question could be asked about an older woman with a younger man.....lol

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 06:47 PM

chubby or skinny?

I tend to be more attracted to a man that takes care of himself and likes to be active...

no photo
Mon 10/10/16 01:13 PM

The tradition of Cougars doesn't work that way. You don't "get" them, they get you.

Now I like that answer...lol

no photo
Sun 10/09/16 06:30 PM
Hello there... sorry you have had to talk to yourself when there are so many people on here.... lol

Hope you had a great day...