Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:55 PM

Good advice so far
Just don't lighten up too much
His reaction is good indication to proceed with caution
There is no sure fire set way you should proceed
But one red flag to keep a look out for is those that want to disarm your precautions prematurely

Thanks, Yes the ones that give me there number right off I tend to delete.... and when they ask me for my number even before asking me my name... they get deleted too... lol

It's such a fine line we walk on here...

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:37 PM

Calling first will build a better level of understanding between you both...
After a few in depth convos you might feel different about a face to face meeting..

Ohhh, and if you decide to meet...take a friend...drinker

That is so true...thanks

If you don't like the way the phone convo's go....if you have a smartphone you can easily block their number from calling and messaging...

Yes that is true... I hadn't thought of that.. I guess I need to lighten up some... lol

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:36 PM

I think it's not crazy to ask the person to meet you immediately in a public place since you both live in the same area. But it's a good idea to talk him first on the phone, videochat maybe.

Thanks for saying its not crazy... I have just wasted so much time on men only to find out that they are really no where near me, even when their profile says they are... they have even said they were here until I ask to meet, then the truth comes out... they aren't here...

What's a person to do?

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:32 PM

Well, if you meet first and don't like them, they don't have your number to bother you... not a bad plan.

Just make sure there is good food where you go so you are guaranteed a nice meal if they are not what you think based on messages sent... laugh

See you got right inside my head to see how I was thinking about it....lol

Because I have met some men first and was glad that I hadn't given them my number...

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:30 PM

Calling first will build a better level of understanding between you both...
After a few in depth convos you might feel different about a face to face meeting..

Ohhh, and if you decide to meet...take a friend...drinker

That is so true...thanks

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:29 PM

Myself I would have a couple of phone conversations first, but hey that's why you are here, if you find him interesting go meet in a public place. Good luck to you.

Thanks that is kind of what he said as well... except he was rude about it....lol so that showed me that I don't want to meet him... but looking for help when it comes up again...lol

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:23 PM

hi checkinguout waving

My question is, what's stopping either of you from calling each other?

Nothing, as a matter of fact he asked me for my number and because of some bad experiences from other sites, I'm just hesitant about giving it out...I know that is something I have to overcome....lol

I guess I just want to make sure that it is the person whose picture I'm looking at on here...and he thinks it would be crazy to meet me in person when we haven't talked on the phone....

so I just wanted to get some feed back from other people to see if they thought it was crazy as well...lol

no photo
Thu 09/01/16 05:08 PM
I would like to know what your thoughts are on meeting someone from this site face to face after just exchanging emails on here for a couple of weeks...

Both of us live in the same area and I'm talking about meeting in a public place for a drink during the day.

we haven't talked on the phone or exchanged personal email...

would a person be crazy to meet me or am I crazy to even ask someone to meet me in a public place without talking to them on the phone first???

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 06:32 AM
I want and need many things....but right now it would be great for someone else to go to the gym and do my workout.... With me still getting the results of it.... lol

no photo
Sun 08/28/16 07:55 PM

I think that women ...and men, at our age, are looking for something a bit more than just sex.
While we still have a need for orgasm we must admit that 'making love' is more appealing than a quickie.

Now, don't get me wrong, Hot sex is great but for a relationship there needs to be that extra 'umph' that tops the sex and enters into the making love area.

At 50 we are not all dried up and our sex drives are very much intact. But at 50, we have a lifetime of experience that teaches us that sex is not the sole driving force that governs us.

I believe that women over 50 are just as driven by sex as men. However, sex is now only part of the equation and you have to have other qualities that complete the scene.

Well said...
I wish there was a clapping hands icon..

Could not have said it any better~~~ How is this Rains?

This was perfect thank you..
I do want to say that hot sweaty monkey sex is wonderful with the person you love..

Yes!!! Yes!!! yes to all of this.... I couldn't have said it better...

no photo
Tue 08/23/16 09:34 AM

I keep running into this problem. When I start messaging with guys, they want to know about me but don't seem to want to share much of anything about themselves. It's a one sided conversation. I feel like I have to keep the conversation going. To be honest, I am over it. They can nudge me, wink at me, etc. all they want, but if they want to get to know me they are going to have to find the courage to share something of themselves because I am done prodding them for information. Do they think that just because they have started messaging with a woman that a relationship is going to somehow magically unfold without any effort on their part? It takes two people to create a relationship not just one. And I am tired of just talking about the weather or how my day has been. They don't seem to be able to move past small talk. Am I just impatient or am I just picking the wrong guys? frustrated

I come across the same thing... but I have come to the conclusion that most of those men that just ask about me and don't want to share are nothing but scammers anyway....
I mean I have had some of them say how they think we are meant to be....AND they haven't even asked me my name..... LOL... those men get blocked....lol
You just have to use your own judgement.. good luck to you...

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 02:55 PM

I have been inundated with young men, mostly near my sons age, and they have been disgusting in their responses when I politely say no thanks. I had to report one who sent a photo of his private part. I had to laugh because it was microscopic. The older men have been respectful and mature. For the young guys it is about a story to tell their mates. I make it clear in my profile of age group appropriate but they still message the most idiotic things. Sorry I have no respect for any of the young men on here.

No I have come across some older men that can be just as inappropriate...

no photo
Sun 08/21/16 02:45 PM

So very true. Problem is for us high sex drive women, is that we can't find any men who can hang with us or come close to wearing us out

LOL...that's about what I said on another thread where these young men were looking for cougars.....

So yes they do need to know what they are getting themselves in before they go jumping in...lol

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 10:26 AM
I love to flirt....

no photo
Sat 08/20/16 10:23 AM

Are you at peace ?
moderately annoyed ?
or, ready to blow?

I'm very much at peace today... got to sleep in late, so not eve upset about doing all of my chores around the house...lol

no photo
Fri 08/19/16 05:50 PM
I do check out profiles sometimes when I read something someone says that makes me laugh or say to myself...WTF...

but sometimes it is like someone else said... my thumb just hit the wrong spot.... lol

I don't always check out profiles of people that view me... Just depends...

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 12:27 PM
You know you guys always seem to start this topic about older women....I read them and just move on...but have any of you ever stopped to think that there are some older women that you might not be able to keep up with....lol... so be careful of what you go after... lol

I say age is just a number because they have a lot of 20 year olds that act like they are 70...

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 07:13 AM

most people know that humans develop 'buttons' that can be pushed to cause them to get upset or emotional

what about those 'buttons' that heighten sensual desire

share some common ones

for me, breath or nibbles on the ear or neck
gentle caressing near the ear or around the neck
gentle touches on the chin
full on grasping of the waistline

some of yours are...?

It has been so long since I had anyone try to find those buttons to heighten my sensual desire... I'll have to wait till I find someone to put it to the test.... lol

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:54 AM

love these threads asking if something is ok to do or not

you will do what you have already decided to do

is it right or wrong? depends on your morals

TMommy...that was my thought as well..lol

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:50 AM

Aww..
Sorry for you daddy.
Hope you find another night owl before it's too late. bigsmile

No more night owls...I want a morning woman.winking

well I guess if its morning sex you are looking for then a morning woman might work out for you... lol