Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Sun 05/22/16 05:02 PM

It's been explained to me like this: 1) far less drama in our lives. 2) sex is more spontaneous when you are not able to get pregnant. 3) any older woman having sex is doing it because they WANT to, not because they are expected. 4) an older woman will appreciate a younger man and his enthusiasm.

sounds like good reasons to me for finding a younger man...lol

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 09:24 PM

What caused you to miss out on all the stuff that leads to sex?

lies, lies and more lies...

http://therighthairstyles.com/15-luring-solutions-for-burgundy-hair-color-in-brunettes-blondes-and-redheads/

The question I have is How did you find the picture to prove this was a fake...
I only ask because that kind of knowledge may come in handy for me... LOL... But seriously I would like to know..

Thanks for the info

https://www.tineye.com/

you can download google chrome as well, it's much easier to use to search pics...

Thanks good to know... I know I see a lot of pictures that I feel are fake people...

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 06:57 PM

If she isn't smart and has no personality I move on, wayyyy on. She's got to have a good personality and brains first and foremost. It just makes things, umm....less complicated. Think of it this way. If she is intellectual, smart with a great personality she more than likely is a confident person. If she's confident in herself and body she's the one wearing the short skirt and low cut top because she's confident that she looks good in it. One of many reasons I don't date dumb girls.

I am a smart and confident woman... but I have seen not so smart women wearing short skirts and low tops... so be careful... lol

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 06:43 PM

http://therighthairstyles.com/15-luring-solutions-for-burgundy-hair-color-in-brunettes-blondes-and-redheads/

I only ask because that kind of knowledge may come in handy for me... LOL... But seriously I would like to know..

Thanks for the info

https://www.tineye.com/

no photo
Sat 05/21/16 11:11 AM

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:10 PM

You missed what I meant by jealously here. Anyway everyone has their own opinion negative or positive its still an opinion..it becomes negative because of a negative mind.

i have to agree with sitka... you seem pretty full of yourself.. but who knows, maybe you are everything you think you are...

You took the words right out of my mouth, she is pretty full of herself...
and LITTLE GIRL ... You are the one who put yourself on here and said RATE ME!!!
If you don't want to hear the TRUTH!!! then don't ask for it...
Even if you were the most beautiful thing on earth... WHICH YOU ARE NO WHERE CLOSE... Your attitude would make you very UGLY!!!

and one more thing I am in no way Jealous of you!!! and I'm a very positive person...

this one is superb comment :) love it.. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks.. she just has a bad attitude...

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:58 PM

You missed what I meant by jealously here. Anyway everyone has their own opinion negative or positive its still an opinion..it becomes negative because of a negative mind.

i have to agree with sitka... you seem pretty full of yourself.. but who knows, maybe you are everything you think you are...

You took the words right out of my mouth, she is pretty full of herself...
and LITTLE GIRL ... You are the one who put yourself on here and said RATE ME!!!
If you don't want to hear the TRUTH!!! then don't ask for it...
Even if you were the most beautiful thing on earth... WHICH YOU ARE NO WHERE CLOSE... Your attitude would make you very UGLY!!!

and one more thing I am in no way Jealous of you!!! and I'm a very positive person...

no photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:47 PM
I can always come here and get a laugh...

no photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:40 PM

Good Day my M2 friends, I want to start by thanking all that keep my forums a hit & relevant, its so intriguing to know my "Vocal Avengers" has intelligence & a beautiful mind on how they truly feel. I even learn some new things as you respond, especially with the older generation. Well, I want to take a small break on the controversy issues & this time around have a little fun in the dating room. Don't worry all my politic roomers I will be back with more heated topics. Okay, today's hot tea is a matter of question for anybody but I am curious what you ladies feel and add input on this one. Here we go, I put myself up for an example. I'm now in a brand new relationship with a beautiful woman, we have a lot in common and we both which I like to believe god brought us to one another. we had a conversation about what makes a relationship work these days. So we both gave knowledge on what we think works. I was impressed on my baby's thinking. I learned from her as well I know she learned from me. The question America is us ( Men) being Mars, what constitutes true love & happiness when you are with or courting your Venus (Woman)? How do you know you in love? How you know your Mr/Ms Right Now could be your Mr/Ms your future Beau? How can you distinct real love & a high school crush type of lust? When we hear our parents, our grand parents , & maybe our great grand parents tell stories on how they met and fell in love and still keeping it going today ( A Golden Marriage). If you in a Gay/Transgender relationship, again how would you identify true love? True love to me is like , well, if you ever seen the movie " The Best Man" where the groom to be received some wisdom advice stating that " If a man gives you his last piece of cake in this scenario, & he feeds you his last bite, that man really loves you". Now I won't say that scenario always work but it does give the loved one a warm feeling of you being so thoughtful he must really care for me...".True love to me is riding twin Harleys down a sunset rural road. Love to me is you , me , a box of pizza, some red wine, grabbing the blanket off the bed & cuddling on the love seat watching Netflix. Something scary like a horror to get her to rely on my for security. Others say they identify love in there own way. so to the Venuses tell us Mars what makes you happy & what works in todays relationships. Is wanted a one on one relationship is a concept of the past? A relic ?or is it about casual dating or swinging, & engaging in infidelity is the new thing? Does Happiness still has some play today? if so tell me about it
can't wait to see what you have on your mind!

I don't think there is any guarantee that love is real between two people or that it will last.. I think you take your chances on love as you do in life everyday...

I also think your chances are better if your partner is your best friend and someone you can see yourself spending everyday with. I think a good relationship has to be something you work at everyday and don't take each other for granted. Go into it knowing there will be disagreements and the key is knowing how to argue and settle those disagreements.. Sometimes words can be said to hurt the other person in the moment... just know that no matter how many times you say you are sorry those words can never be put back in your mouth to take them away...

I believe there is lust that people mistake for love... that I don't think will last..

Personally I do believe in true love and in that case I believe that Love and Lust go together hand in hand...

But then I'm a dreamer and a romantic....I want to find someone that I can look deep into their eyes and see into their soul and know they are my true love... to me love is finding the other half of myself... what we do after that doesn't matter...it will all be enjoyed...

In answer to your question Does Happiness still has some play today? My answer to it is YES I think it does or at least it should...

no photo
Tue 05/17/16 07:19 AM
Edited by checkinguout12 on Tue 05/17/16 07:22 AM
I have been married twice...
My first husband cheated on me a lot and I was young and stupid and forgave him to keep my marriage and my family together. Then he got abusive so we ended the marriage.
when I met and married my second husband I was always looking for him to cheat so I found myself holding on to him to tight... One day he told me that he would never cheat on me, that if he ever wanted to be with someone else he would leave me first.. he said that I was trying to make him pay for what my first husband did to me and that wasn't fair to him.. I realized he was right...
That was when I made the decision that if someone could come along and take him that just meant I never had him anyway...
That freed me up to live a better life with him...

He had a lot of women co-workers that he was friends with.. now there were some women that I told him he couldn't be friends with because they wanted a different kind of friendship with... lol

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 07:13 PM

When I am in a relationship I like to give myself totally to that person, if there is a problem I want to discuss it and explain how I feel but if my mate is having a problem with me hanging out with a female friend or a person on my facebook page I would probably give in and stop it and focus on my relationship.

I think it is good to put all you can into a relationship to make it work... but I think it should be 50/50... if you give all of yourself then you have nothing left for yourself...

to me if a person falls in love with me then they must like the way I am... but too many times we fall in love with someone and then set out to try and change them..

My late husband fell in love with me....the outgoing fun person that I was and then wanted me to change because he thought I was being flirty. I pointed out that I wasn't flirting but that I was an outgoing person when he fell in love with me.. well over time I made the changes he wanted to make him happy... then one day he decided he didn't like the way I was and we started having problem... I asked him how could he be unhappy with the way I was because now I was the person he had been asking me to become... Long story short I went back to being the real me and we were fine again....
so I tell everyone be careful what you ask for....lol

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:49 PM

Wow
I think if you're considering making a partner cease social contact, you need to be considering your relationship and possibly your own self worth. And by that, I don't mean you are worthless, I mean you need to have a good look at how you feel about yourself.

If someone is with you and happy, they won't wander - it's perfectly normal to have friendships with people of the opposite sex. I think the lines vary on things like flirting - some people do it without any intention, its just fun. What matters are you and your partners values on this (and indeed most things) being of a similar nature - if your partner likes to flirt but you don't, its not going to work.
Wandering off to another room to talk is not a problem, again, its normal. If I'm watching TV etc, I don't want someone talking over it on the phone for instance. If they're secretive, thats different. But that's not to say you should be looking through their phone either - that doesn't constitute trust. Without trust, there is no relationship.

If it's a friend, it's a friend, doesn't matter what sex they are.

If you understand your partner and their needs, and both of you fulfil each others needs, there won't be any reason for straying. Everyone needs a social life outside their partner.

I totally agree with most of what you said.Trust is so important in a relationship and choosing someone who shares your perceptions on what the boundaries should be, is crucial!

But as I said to checkinguout, a person who was cheated on in the past may be a lot less trusting of behaviors that tbe average person considers innocent, so some sensitivity may be required there.

But I dont totally agree with you that
If someone is with you and happy, they won't wander .

No couple is happy with each other all the time, and in fact there are times when they may even be enjoying the company of a friend way more than their mate during a slump in the relationship.

During those relationship slumps that all couples go through, the temptation to wander emerges for many people.

During vulnerable times like that, I personally would be very cautious about my interactions with the opposite sex. I personally wouldnt go on any chatsites or hang with make friends under those circumstances.

I remember one of my friends who was going through a tough time in her marriage started hanging out often with a male friend of hers because she felt he was understanding her in a way her husband wasnt. I think one night they ended up kissing.

I think too many people play with fire in that regard. Taking foolish chances like that severely puts your relationship at risk in my opinion

Peggy you are right about people playing with fire... If couple would just put the effort in what they already have instead of tying to put it towards a stranger they can get back on track.... be nicer to your partner then you are to a stranger... but we as people sometimes think we can take things out on our partner and they will always forgive us..

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 04:37 PM

when i was about 5 or 6 my grandads shitshue died and when i was eating my dinner at my grandads house i saw the gosht of nicki the shitshue under the table and when i went to the cemortory when i was 15 i visted my grandads grave my great grandads grave a i saw a girl who died in hostipal bending over near a grave then disapered

when I was 17 my dad passed away and that night he came and sat on my bed and talked to me...
when my mom passed away, my son can always smell her when he is around me...
My husband passed away in 2011 and I felt him around me... he would mess with my lights... I saw him several times but the last time I actually saw him.... I felt a movement like someone had gotten in the bed with me and when I turned to look there he was... he just put his arm over me to spoon with me and I went to sleep like that in the comfort of his arms for the last time...

so yes I believe and I have seen...

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:15 AM

Just joined today and my first message was filthy. Really no need

I have only been on here about a month but have learned they are many men looking for many different things... and that's okay... The first message I get like that I just delete and if they didn't take that as my answer..... I would block them....

Good luck to you.. I'm still learning my way around..

no photo
Mon 05/16/16 06:57 AM

What are your guidelines for your partner regarding their interactions with the opposite sex?

eg Do you need them to deactivate all social media accounts if any at all? eg mingle, facebook, twitter, instagram etc?

Is it unacceptable to you for your mate to hang out with friends of the opposite sex one-on-one?

Do you feel uncomfortable if your partner frequently leaves the room to make or answer calls or messages ?

Do you have a time at night in mind as to when calls from the opposite sex should cease?

Do you always need to know when your mate is hanging out with someone of the opposite sex?

OR..

Do your guidelines totally depend on the personality and habits of your mate , your combined past experiences together and the type of relationship you share?

First of all if I'm in a relationship with someone there has to be trust.... if I can't trust him then I don't want him. And if someone can take him away from me then I never had him to begin with..

now as far as the questions you ask here, I think a lot of the answers really depends on what kind of relationship you have with that person...
I don't think the other person should have to deactivate their entire life just because they are with you... but there are lines that can't be crossed...
I think you should be able to be around the opposite sex unless that person is trying their best to take your partner away from you.. at that point I think you have to show the respect to your partner and stay away from that friend...
I think if he is leaving the room to make or receive calls all the time that it is as innocent as he is saying it is...

Most of all I think it just depends on the two people that are involved and the ground rules they set for each other in their relationship.. because I know there are things I won't put up with that some of my friends are ok with...

no photo
Sun 05/15/16 08:24 AM

I'll just eat my popcorn and watch how others respond to this discussion thread.

LOL....

no photo
Thu 05/12/16 06:48 PM

Involuntary toe curling good....
Trembling inner thighs good....
Wanting more even after 3 hours good....
:angel:

I'll have what your having... lol

no photo
Mon 05/09/16 06:49 PM

I think people get very lazy in their relationships. In the beginning , they make time for each other and make an effort to understand , please and communicate with the other person. It's like a garden that you fertilise and water and prune .

After being in the relationship for some years, many people stop working and investing in the relationship. They throw themselves into their work, into raisng their kids and even into their friendships sometimes, but the relationship ends up being the plant you keep outside that gets a rain-wetting now and then but no real form of cultivation otherwise which ultimately causes it to wither over time.

Well said!!! That's why I'm looking for my best friend...

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:55 PM

Hi everyone,

I had my account deactivated. I did not do it myself. The message I get when I try to login says it was automatically deactivated and that mingle2 is researching. If it is found out that it is unwarrented then the account will be re-activated soon. Or something close to that. The problem is that once it's deactivated, you can not contact Mingle2 to ask what the problem is. Nor do they bother to contact you to let you know anything. Further, there is no phone number or website to talk to anyone from Mingle2 with. I have created this temporary account in order to contact them with but more than likely they will not investigate the other account or talk to me about it because it is considered a different member account. So what the moderator said about them not deactivating a members account is not true. Mingke2 has yet to contact me and help me with my case. I am definitely not a scammer and I am on this site for the right reason. I am not a paying customer so I suspect that Mingle2 has deactivated because of that. My username is Whereismylioness. Can someone try to contact me and let me know on this account what message you get?

Thanks

Thanks very much for telling us what happened to you...Who knows that may be what happened to my friend...

no photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:47 PM
Edited by checkinguout12 on Sat 05/07/16 08:53 PM

Hello,

I had a great friend on this site who disappeared 3 days ago. Whenever I want to see his profile this message pops out: cute69khan's account has been deactivated.
Is there any possibility that he was banned from the site and he can come back later?
If he was banned is there a way how I could find out for how long?

I had the same thing happen to me ... I had been talking to someone for almost a month now..I didn't have any flags go up that he was a scammer and he never asked me for anything.. Yesterday we were chatting as usual back and forth.. He sent a message and I replied, but 15 minutes later I sent another message and got the message that his account had been deactivated... I was just confused about it... What sucks the most is he seemed like a really nice guy....rant

anyone can "seem" like a nice person over the internet... so how do you know he wasn't talking with 20 other women at the same time? suspicious behavior is suspicious behavior...

all you really know is that he was nice to you, you don't know if 15 other women thought that at first too, and now were complaining about him wanting them to send him a plane ticket, or money for his hurt dog...

scammers know what to say to make you trust them, otherwise their wouldn't be so many of them...

Oh I know all to well about the scammers. but he didn't seem to fit that bill... I could be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time in my life.... but he never asked me for anything....

as far as him talking to 15 other women, I think it pretty much to be expected on this kind of site... I talk to other men on here as well.. after all we weren't talking about marriage.. lol... but yes he was very nice to me...