Community > Posts By > checkinguout12

no photo
Tue 08/09/16 08:13 AM

just like to know if you have or have thoughts about it?

I have always said to each their own.... whatever makes you happy... we never know what is going to turn us on....

no photo
Mon 08/08/16 04:34 PM

hi I'm 25 yr n looking for a milf lady any one interested text me im crazy for milf I waiting

so what is it.. 25 or 30?.. are you trying to shave off 5 years but you forgot to do it on the profile.

come on.. ya got to keep it consistent.

LOL....

I also love it when they don't know where they live either.... lol

no photo
Sat 08/06/16 12:29 PM
Two times and I'm looking for the third and final love...

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:39 PM

great baby...I am agree with yu my sweaty

yu my sweaty.... is rather an insult

I have to agree with you ...not very nice..

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:38 PM

A slow trace with two fingers from just below and to the side of the eye, down the cheeckbone, over the jaw, gently hooking the chin with the index finger and guiding closer.

A look in the eye like "you are the most amazing person ever", noses graze in a 1/8 head turn, eyes close, lips already moistened, "slightly" opened mouth, 3 or 4 bitelike pecks, press to make the seal, tongues just barely touch a couple times, a slow pull away with a slight nibble on the bottom lip that extends it a little bit before letting go....repeat "you are the most amazing person ever" look.

Nice One....
I almost thought I was there... lol

He does have the words

Yes they were some very good words.... but then I do love a good kiss... lol

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 05:31 PM

boy it looks like this pub has been around for some time now....
Do ya'll welcome strangers in.... I do like to sit at the bar and have a drink and chat sometimes.... lol

absolutely my dear.. everyone's welcome.. drinker
and yup.. been around for a decade now (well.. in 6 months that is laugh)

even SMELLS like a bar.. with a faint melmacian aroma mixed in bigsmile

YO DAVE.. FRESH MEAT!!!!! (luckily for her, not of the feline persuasion pitchfork laugh

welome! flowerforyou

LOL... I guess I'm the fresh meat... should I be scared??? lol

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:55 PM

A slow trace with two fingers from just below and to the side of the eye, down the cheeckbone, over the jaw, gently hooking the chin with the index finger and guiding closer.

A look in the eye like "you are the most amazing person ever", noses graze in a 1/8 head turn, eyes close, lips already moistened, "slightly" opened mouth, 3 or 4 bitelike pecks, press to make the seal, tongues just barely touch a couple times, a slow pull away with a slight nibble on the bottom lip that extends it a little bit before letting go....repeat "you are the most amazing person ever" look.

Nice One....
I almost thought I was there... lol

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 08:01 AM

In the marriage the husband is the head of the woman and not the other way around that's why many is separated for the lack of submission, 21st century woman wants to be the husband ,that's not in order

No, I want to be treated as an equal. Marriage is 50/50.......there is no "dominant".

I'm with you pinkbunny...

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:54 AM

If you could change one thing about yourself or your life TODAY....

What would it be?

I like who I am and where I'm at ...

so if I would change one thing .....
I guess it would be to stop taking baby steps and really get myself back out there to find the man of my dreams to share my life with...

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:48 AM
boy it looks like this pub has been around for some time now....
Do ya'll welcome strangers in.... I do like to sit at the bar and have a drink and chat sometimes.... lol

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 07:42 AM

How many times were you sent to the Principals office?....whoa

I wasn't really bad although I always took up for myself... but never got in trouble for any of it...

Once because they thought my skirt was to short and another time when a guy was talking to me disrupting the class.... even though I wasn't talking to him.. they still sent me... lol

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 06:14 AM

you think it's laziness
or they have just given up?

I see so many say on here that they just want a no strings attached
friend with benefits

that they do not want to bother with romance

why is that? because it's easier

or because no feelings are involved?

is this a gender thing?

I think it could be any of the things you mention here... Laziness and not wanted to put the work in to win the person over is sure at the top...
I have men that will chat for a minute then want to give me a number so we can have better contact because they say they don't have the time to get on the site...
Now don't get me wrong the first thing I think of is they are a scammer... But I tell them that if they can't get on why did they ever bother to join and if they don't have the time to get on here and find out more about me then I don't have the time for them...

Me I want the romance and someone that smiles when they just think of me....

I don't really think it is just a gender thing... but I would like to here from the men to see if they come across the same thing with the women on here..

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 03:37 PM

why people say this in relationship that they r not like others ?

There is no one else in the world like me.... I'm very special and one of a kind... Isn't there only one of you??? lol

I don't say I'm better or worse then anyone else... but god only made one of me... LOL
I could say he stopped at perfection but I would just be joking so it would be followed by an... LOL

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 06:34 AM

It doesn't matter as long as the woman hasn't hit the "WALL" yet.

The "WALL" is somewhere a round age 40.

Early to Mid 30's is a great age group for women though.

Can u plz shed some more light on this ''WALL''
Thanks laugh

I was wondering the same thing..... I don't remember hitting a wall at 40... it seems like it would have hurt when I hit it though... lol

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 06:59 AM

settle for something that we know is less than love?

no heart papatations,
you are not getting anxious, nervous

cannot wait to see him or her

or hear their voice on the phone

everything is quite matter of fact, calm

and arranged

why do this?

Idk..... Personally I would rather stay happily single than miserably paired.

I agree with you on that.... I always tell people that I would rather have "No Man" then the "Wrong Man"

Some people think they have to have someone in their life to make them happy so they settle and it usually doesn't work out well for them....
I know that I have to be happy first in order to make someone else happy...
Don't get me wrong I do want someone to share my life with but if I don't find them I know I'll still be okay...

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:57 PM

:heart: Do you think that you will find your "mate" when actively searching?

Or, is it just a fluke?...finding a right person falling into your lap...or...will you find "the one" when you are not looking? :heart:

Which do you think is true?

I don't think you can plan when or with who you fall in love with... I think it just happens when its supposed to... our only job is just to make sure we look up to see who is around us... because the one for you might just pass us by if you forget to look up.... Fate!!!!

no photo
Mon 07/25/16 05:34 AM

Consider it your..."Ice Bucket Challenge"
scared

You didn't say what the rules are...

is it just being topless in the shower... lol

no photo
Sun 07/24/16 03:13 PM

Sorry to disappoint you all...but there will be no zombie apocolypse....ever!ohwell

I like your answer... I'm good with that... lol

no photo
Sun 07/24/16 03:11 PM

Well Texas may be the only survivor. We got more guns that the US Cavalry!

Glad I'm in Texas then... lol

no photo
Sun 07/24/16 07:53 AM

the kiss is the connection for me.... I love to kiss and be kissed... but the kissing has to be good... starting out soft and sweet and then becoming passionate...

Oh I better stop right there before I get in trouble here...lol

so Yes to me the kissing is very important... and it should be good no matter what your age is...

Just pucker up and whistle happy

I guess you didn't hear me whistle.... you must be to far away....lol

Just blow a bit harderwinking and I will hear it

Did you hear me??? lol