Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 03:54 PM
Welcome and good luck flowerforyou

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:47 PM
Controlla - Drake

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:43 PM
I like the idea of them holding up a message but I reckon they will think you're mad. I've no idea how you send photos in a message anyway so would they have to embarrass themselves posting it on their profile?

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 12:08 PM
Love Me Do - the Beatles

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:53 AM
Adele - Send my love to your new lover

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:28 AM
That's great guys - it's really tedious been asked questions you already answered in your blurb. Like when you have a job interview and it's like they haven't got your CV right in front of them happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:09 AM
I must be a bit daft cos I don't understand the question ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 04:04 AM
This Girl - Kungs

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 04:01 AM
Just A Little Bit of Your Heart - Ariana Grande

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/02/16 02:10 PM
a foot massage and a friendly cuddle would be really nice ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/02/16 03:19 AM

"You know how hot days seem to bring out the worst in guys."
I wasn't aware of that fact. Can you explain how guys act differently in hot versus cold weather?

Just an observation - maybe it's because I am from the UK so most of the time the weather is pretty dull. So when the sun comes out to play car windows are wound down, radios start blasting and the guys seem to come alive and have an extra twinkle in their eyes. But it could be more to do with the fact that the heat equates to ladies shedding their jumpers and jeans and daring to slip on the skimpy stuff laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/02/16 02:54 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Fri 09/02/16 03:04 AM
Welcome A&S and good luck in your search. You'll soon get the hang of things happy

ooops having just noticed your other post maybe that was the wrong choice of words. Er ... yep good luck with thatlaugh laugh laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/02/16 02:48 AM
I think the important thing is to weed out the creeps as quickly as possible. Start with your profile making sure to be frank about what you are looking for and perhaps what you are NOT happy
Don't bother responding to guys with no info on their profiles and dodgy user names. Even looking at yours could send out a signal. Guys probably read 'adventurous' and make an immediate connection in their head with the bedroom. So they are already licking their lips laugh
When you chat be careful to avoid getting too familiar. Don't flirt till you've established a rapport and he knows it doesn't mean you're a pushover it's just friendly banter.
Block anyone who makes you uncomfortable and it goes without saying if you meet them do it in a public place where he can't pounce.
Sounds like you've just been unlucky. Don't let them get away with disrespecting youmad

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 09:18 PM
I am actually chatting to a 25 year old from my city and trying to explain this is not The Graduate laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:01 PM
One More Time - Carpenters tears

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 01:31 PM
Welcome and good luck.

Your photos are pretty but you really need to add your interests and add a paragraph letting guys know a bit about yourself and what kind of man you are hoping to date happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 01:10 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search.

I noticed you had a couple of details missing - one being do you have kids which is probably quite important.

To be honest when I'm matching and someone has stated looking for an activity partner I pass on by suspecting they mean you-know-what so if you really just want a lady to join you at the gym I'd suggest changing to something else. But it could just be my mindblushing

I'd also put a paragraph about yourself and also what you are looking for in a lady. It's always good to catch a glimpse of your sense of humour and personality. You don't have to big yourself up - it isn't a job application - just be yourself happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 12:09 PM
Hope so. It is more complicated because there's inevitably baggage to deal with and to a certain extent bruised hearts to handle with care. But everyone deserves a second chance...or third...or fourth :innocent: