Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:23 PM
I Remember - Aluna George

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:20 PM
Any Love - Luther Vandross oooh and as I typed that the next song came on Missing You Now - Michael Bolton. Think I'll change over my playlist it's a bit soppy this morninghappy

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:15 PM
Loving You - Minnie Ripperton

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:11 PM
Come Into My Life - Joyce Sims

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:04 PM
I can feel an eye-roll coming on bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 10:55 PM
Less of the 'old' - we are just rather mature laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 02:08 PM
Welcome and good luck in your search

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 02:00 PM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Tue 08/30/16 02:04 PM
yakışıklı erkek
hoşgeldiniz rofl

P.S. just being friendly - you should write something about yourself in your profile and what sort of lady you would like to meet

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 01:27 PM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Tue 08/30/16 01:33 PM
I Hate You I Love You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQIc7fG9p

hate's a bit strong but I suppose 'I Dislike You, Don't Trust You I love you but not much' isn't much of a song title ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 11:05 AM
The Chainsmokers 'Don't Let Me Down'

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 10:55 AM

I'm having a different problem. Not had any pervy messages. But a few very full on passionate lovey-dovey ones that probably scare me off even more!!!

Slowly slowly guys. Keep it real noway

So what are you saying?...you feel more comfortable around us pervs?tongue2

well at least pervs are honest about what they are after laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 01:36 AM
Mmmm you should have no problem at all finding a guy like that in here laugh

Welcome and best of luck in your search

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 01:33 AM
I'm having a different problem. Not had any pervy messages. But a few very full on passionate lovey-dovey ones that probably scare me off even more!!!

Slowly slowly guys. Keep it real noway

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 08/30/16 01:06 AM
they weren't all the same photo - but they were 100% the same guy. Some in his military uniform, some just head and shoulder etc etc.

I'm just trying to understand why someone would need so many accountsohwell

Maybe I'm just naive. I had a hell of a night in here last night and ended up deleting my account - but came back this morning as I'm enjoying the forum. Chatting to guys is quite a minefield happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 06:39 PM
Surely someone can enlighten me?? Anyone else had a similar experience?

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 06:09 PM
oh dear noway laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 04:02 PM
You might do a lot better if you post at least one photo and write a profile to tell ladies about yourself a little and maybe something about what you are looking for. Good luck

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 12:57 AM
Most important someone who makes me laugh!!! But he must be honest and kind. I'm the sort of person who accepts people as they are - as long as they are nice not nutters - and find different characters bring out different sides of me which is interesting.
The biggest no-no would be a liar and cheat. Nuff said noway

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 12:37 AM
I put 3 photos on my profile and of course the main photo is a close up of my ugly mug for matching but I thought it would be a good idea to include a full length shot of me strolling along the beach just so anyone checking out my profile is not under any illusion I am a skinny supermodel. It was deleted by admin for not showing my face clearly though it's obviously me.
I'm a bit puzzled ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 08/29/16 12:27 AM
I'm pretty new to all this so forgive me if I'm naive or stupid but why on earth would a guy have multiple FB accounts??
I chatted briefly to a guy who seemed ok and looked friendly in his photo and Facebook was mentioned so as you do I checked him out. Luckily he wasn't called Smith - in fact his name was unusual so he was easily found. But imagine getting a list up and counting easily more than 10 profiles for him with different forenames!!! I felt a bit uneasy so had a nosey and none had much to reveal but the locations differed and he ranged from being seperated to divorced to widowed.
Please can someone explain to me why someone would do that? I am genuinely scratching my head!!! I find it boring just keeping up with my one account - he must be worn out laugh
Do you think he's a scammer or just a womaniser?