Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 03:43 AM
wish it wasn't raining so I can go out shopping without the irritation of an umbrella sad2

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 03:39 AM
Her sexy glasses love

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 03:32 AM
Before you make any rash decisions try and broach the subject of poosible hormone problems. She maybe needs to get them balanced.

But whatever you do DO NOT mention PMT or insinuate she is a nutter cos she has her period or you may find yourself being chased round the house by a crazed carving knife waver - actually happened to a friend of mine no kidding laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 03:25 AM

I'm getting a real cat lady Vibe !
Right now..lol.. any more of two of anything is too many...yup..

You got a problem with cat ladies buster?? laugh laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 03:22 AM
Mmmmmmm looks like I better get on with this search for a lover and start looking for a younger guy laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/10/16 02:54 AM
I'm into recycled crafting. So I make things out of things I find thrown away or beachcombing.
I love papermache too and working with home-made clay making hanging ornaments.
I'm not an artist but I'd love to have a bash at mixed media painting. I did it once and it looked good for a first ever attempt but I got carried away and overworked it in the end and threw it out happy

That's my arty crafty hobbies anyway. I am crazy about music. Used to write poetry but rarely now but hoping to find some inspiration soon blushing My dream is to have a go at a novel. I also love baking and cooking which of course leads me to my final hobby - EATING TOO MUCH bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 07:31 PM

I'm British and used to the sense of humour here. We are probably expected by non-Brits to be quite reserved but I don't think we are at all generally. We are more likely to be very friendly, probably a bit teasy and sometimes sarcastic in our banter.

But I've noticed in mails I've got from American guys (not all) that they seem to be overly polite and use terminology unfamiliar to me. I find myself replying very politely and not daring to be my normal self in case they think I'm a nutter or think I'm TOO friendly.

Also they tend to mention God a lot. Which is very rare from a Brit. It's my alert that this one may be a scammer but it could be that they are just very into religion.

It's fun getting to know different types of people though biggrin

I believe in the Lord Cheeses Christ, I also have a billion dollars in my bank account but need help transeferring it, can you help. I'm from NYC, Louisiana.
The cheese was a pun by the way.

If they say they're Brits just call them, if they sound like Hugh Grant then hey presto, you're in.

:joy:

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 04:34 PM
Basket Case bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 04:33 PM
I'm thinking how sad it is to see the man you were married to for 21 years and feel nothing but emptiness

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 04:30 PM
I feel confused frown

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 04:26 PM

for the mingler's that have found someone

http://youtu.be/2ns9SlZDR2k

Bonnie Raitt - Not The Only One

Oh I love this lady's voice. One of my all time favourites is her song 'I Can't Make You Love Me'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMU6J-MWT8E

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 05:16 AM
Hhahahaa. I doubt those are American guys

if they say God a lot or my dear or call you pretty or my pet

oh dear :rolling_eyes:

looks like the block list is going to grow even more :joy:

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 03:08 AM
Me too - it's 11am here and I'm still in my pyjamas slobbing about and just got caught out by a guy delivering a parcel. Not embarrassed by being in my jimjams but mortified that he got to see me braless laugh laugh laugh

Poor bloke!!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 03:05 AM
I'm British and used to the sense of humour here. We are probably expected by non-Brits to be quite reserved but I don't think we are at all generally. We are more likely to be very friendly, probably a bit teasy and sometimes sarcastic in our banter.

But I've noticed in mails I've got from American guys (not all) that they seem to be overly polite and use terminology unfamiliar to me. I find myself replying very politely and not daring to be my normal self in case they think I'm a nutter or think I'm TOO friendly.

Also they tend to mention God a lot. Which is very rare from a Brit. It's my alert that this one may be a scammer but it could be that they are just very into religion.

It's fun getting to know different types of people though biggrin

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 02:54 AM

BTW love your cat. Exactly like my Tilly love

Ha ha, my cat gets a lot of attention here! He's my buddy, that's a typical scene, him on my lap or laying on my shoulder! It just seems silly to ask for a number straightaway, I completely agree with you!

I sent a message yesterday to a nice guy I've become friends with in here telling him he should put a photo on of him with one of his cats cos the women love to see that - great strategy for attracting the ladies bigsmile

Ooops hope noone thinks that's why I have a puppy on my lap in my photo laugh laugh laugh

er back to topic - prefer the laptop anyway cos at my age it strains my eyes peering at a phone. If you give your number out willy-nilly you get sick of the darn bleeping and I'm not too great on a touch pad either tongue2

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/09/16 12:58 AM
Exactly 3 weeks and I'll be flying home happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:47 PM
If you discount crushes which kind of fool you into thinking you're in love I'd say 3 times..
18 years old and crept up on me slowly with a platonic best friend who married someone else and broke my heart brokenheart
28 years old and this time it was a love/hate type of thing and though I had strong feelings for him I kind of knew deep down it was never going to last. Mainly because he was an ***hole laugh
32 years old and a holiday romance that was love at first sight and we were married 21 years but all good things come to an end unfortunately tears Nice enough guy but developed an allergy to telling the truth winking

53 years old and in love with the idea of falling in love again :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:33 PM
All Cried Out - Allison Moyet

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:08 PM
I once went for dinner and we had this. It was out of this world. I couldn't get enough of it. Totally delicious.

Thanks for posting the recipe - will be giving it a try very soon!!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 04:05 PM

If someone wants to get to know you well enough then send messages on here, especially if you have a smartphone, you can just use the app. I think it would be ridiculous to give someone my number on the first message. I think most reasonable people wouldn't even think to ask for it right away.

I agree - but most guys ask straight away. I always say no and try to get to know them better and if they get fed up of sending messages on here they can't have been very interested in the first place is how I look at it. It's better on the phone app cos you get notifications but a pain on my laptop. But to be fair the app can crash a fair bit so I can understand guys wanted to drag you into the world of Whatsaphappy

BTW love your cat. Exactly like my Tilly love