Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 09:45 AM
I'm thinking why do I keep seeing the same guys checking out my profile but they never send a message. Do they expect me to make the first move? LOL

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 08:49 AM

Just becuse you are passionately in love with someone , and they reciprocate those feelings in full, it doesnt mean that they are a suitable life partner for you.

There is more to a long-term relationship than just feelings

Agree with your words here. Love does not conquer all. You can love someone and they love you back but you are still totally wrong for eachother. It's wonderful at first then you waste a chunk of your life trying to make something work that is doomed to fail. Then the love just becomes pain.

And I don't think you can sub-consciously be in love. You KNOW when you are in love. It's like stubbing your toe - undeniably painful laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 08:37 AM
Strong words and strong feelings there - I know people like thatohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 08:34 AM
that was great smile2

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 08:28 AM
Very beautiful. Of course you don't have to be in love to write a lovely love poem. But when you are the results can be stunning. Whoever she is or was or may be in the future she's a lucky lady smile2

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 07:00 AM
Yes it depends on what you have achieved. Sometimes you have the best plans in mind but the universe decides against it. So accepting your life and making goals for your older years is part of the 50's experience.

Physically it's when things start going downhill and you regret not slapping those moisturizers on when you were still in your twenties. Wrinkles happen. Skin gets decidedly less supple and dry. You have to adjust to feeling still 30 but the mirror keeps insulting you laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 06:47 AM
Health for myself & my family :heart:

Financial abundance but not because money is the be all and end all - just because I'd love to splash it about on my loved ones who have supported me through hard times in the past. And buy shoes and handbags. That would be nice laugh

To fall in love and stay in love with a man who feels the same and though he needn't be perfect he will be just perfect for me smitten

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 02:46 AM
Great choice Searay. Love Bruce Springsteen.

Till I Lost - Tom Odell

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/24/16 02:42 AM
Don't do it!!!

IWW

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:35 PM
Jonas Blue - Perfect Strangers
Thanks for introducing me to Jaeger Bombs bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:30 PM
I feel like I should have gone on a second date. I am such a coward ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:28 PM

I feel better today, riding has a way of clearing out the cobwebs. I'm actually looking forward to DJ duties tonight and having some fun. Got my tools out this morning, took one look at how much has to come off to replace the a/c, and called the shop. I crossed some other stuff off my list, so I also feel like I accomplished something today...
Thanks for the hugs, they are much appreciated :)

you're welcome. Hey I'm a cuddly girl tongue2

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:22 PM

Yes !absolutely understand and know what you mean...
So tired of women that post pictures..
Of their cleavage.. just screams sex bunny.. but you seem different than all those other women... you would never post a picture like that because you are interested in a real relationship.. one based only on the intellectual.. and the desire to know each other as real people not just sex objects..ohhh.. wait a minute! I just looked at your profile... picture...
Nooooo.... yet another cleavage picture... doesn't anybody just want to start off as friends anymore..lol..wink

You creased me up rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:18 PM
Wish I'd kissed him

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:15 PM

Daring the women on here who wants a real relationship to message me and let's see how it goes. I am laid back, honest, caring and understanding

I dare you to fill out your profile and sharing a bit about yourself so ladies will be unable to resist happy

Nice smile BTW

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:52 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Fri 09/23/16 03:52 AM
It's may be wrong but I couldn't go out with a guy significantly shorter than me. There's something very comforting about snuggling up to a man's chest. Doesn't seem right him snuggling up to mine when we're hugging rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:48 AM
It is sad but the journey continues and the sadness fades to allow new chances. It would be truly sad if I let what happened to me spoil my future - that's not going to happen. Thanks for your comments flowerforyou

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 09/23/16 03:34 AM
Marie very peeved

SNH

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/22/16 07:53 PM

I feel irritated

Men are a complete mystery to merant

I assure you, it works both ways. Just saying.

. .

So, yeah, lot's going on in my brain. Time to step back and enjoy a ride through the countryside and put things back in
perspective.

I feel humbled. Hope you feel better after your ride.
Sending hugs flowerforyou

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/22/16 05:18 PM

Walmart Cashier?

Wow thanksohwell laugh

Grief counsellor

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17