Mon 09/26/16 08:23 AM
Well why worry?

BMS

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 08:18 AM
Feet should be massaged cos it is soooooo relaxing

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 07:20 AM
Letting go of ideas of ownership - I like that.

When in a relationship your mate doesn't belong to you. Yes that's true. We should all keep our own identity as an individual. But when you do commit to a partnership you are agreeing to certain 'rules' about what is acceptable. If you choose and agree on an 'open' relationship and can handle that degree of uncertainty well that's all good. But most of us require faithfulness and trust and it's when they are compromised that the jealousy and other destructive feelings and behaviours creep in and rot the love.

The trouble is honesty isn't always straightforward. For example I met a guy once and we were very strongly attracted to eachother. We talked about it and he was honest - he couldn't make any promises, he loved women and wasn't looking to commit to a long-term relationship. I wasn't willing to be another notch on his bedpost. But a little voice whispered well what if we gave it a go and he might change?? I might be the one to change him. But I didn't listen to the voice and I saved myself from the agony of jealousy. But how many of us have listened to those little voices and pretended to the object of our crush that we are willing to go along with their terms of relationship when all along we knew we were fooling ourselves. This leads to a very puzzled lover who can't quite figure out where it all went wrong laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 07:06 AM
Enlightened ones grab life with both hands

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:16 AM
Just talk less

ASL

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 06:14 AM
Men are a complete mystery

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 04:08 AM
Annoyed but happy to have my cat Suzy curled up on my lap loving me with no expectations or hidden agendas. Well apart from food. She will be expecting that after her cuddle happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 04:04 AM

I thought it was completed

That's better. Not much info but it's a start. Couple more photos is great. Would be nice to see a smile. I don't know what other ladies go for but I always like smiling profile pics. Especially with a cat or dog on the knee. That works too laugh

Relax and be careful in here. Good luck in your search for the right lady. Don't stop believing smile2

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:58 AM
Pinched a guys bottom today and he was shocked

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:48 AM
In the mood for a rant this morning!!!!

It's very hard to re-enter the world of dating over 50. The rules of engagement have changed so much. Online dating is really weird and you think you are getting an idea what someone is like but of course you're just getting whatever impression they want to give you.

I tried to be real in my profile and photos. I made it clear I am not looking for intimate encounters and wanted to start slow with friendship and just get to know eachother. But I've chatted with quite a few now and discarding the scammers I've come to the conclusion that sex is all men think about.

I chatted for 3 hours last night to a guy an hour away from me so there could have eventually been a relationship on the cards if things had gone well. The first 2 hours were normal getting to know you jokey banter about work and life in general. I then said it was probably time to get to bed and tried to wind it up but then the conversation just totally changed to sex. I don't know what is considered normal really and maybe I'm old fashioned but I actually am quite a frank person and not afraid of discussing it if I think it's appropriate. For instance if someone is into bondage I don't object to them telling me early on cos that would put a stop to things right there and we aren't wasting eachother's time. But I'm not a fool. I know what's going on at the other end and I don't like feeling used for a cheap thrill. Ended on a bad note cos he sent me a photograph of his pride and joy!!!

It's very disappointing when everything seems to be about sex. Even out in the real world couples seem to start their relationships from a sexual encounter and skip the dating rituals.

I happen to think that sex is incredibly intimate and draws you close very quickly which can confuse feelings and lead to relationships moving too fast that aren't going to work. To share that side of yourself without any real connection as real people is in my opinion a big risk and could and probably will lead to getting hurt.

So that's my rant for the morning and why I've stripped my profile to cool it for a while. But strangely enough I'm still getting messages without any info or photos. Now that IS weird laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 03:11 AM
Ah but complaining about relationships does not necessarily mean they want out. We women love to have moan about our fellas. But it doesn't really mean much. It's just a bit of fun usually (unless they have a seriously bad partner).

I've found that women together will moan a bit but balance it with sharing all the nice stuff about their lover as well. But men tend to be less forthcoming about the sloppy stuff. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think all relationships suck. Most start out wonderful but become hard work. For those that can't be bothered to put the effort in then eventually yes they suck and most people think moving on to a fresh one is the solution when it needn't have been ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:59 AM
I'm a sucker for broad shoulders, a bit meaty and tallish but his smile and his eyes will be my main focus. And a man that makes me laugh is probably gonna trump looks any time.

I used to always fancy dark curly haired Italian looking guys and they tended to be shorter for some reason and I never went for blondes. But nowadays at my age I'm lucky to find a guy with hair at all laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:46 AM
Country girls have rosy cheeks

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/25/16 03:50 PM
Everywhere I looked it seemed to be WET

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/25/16 02:51 PM

Well that is a complex series of questions and different couples will have different answers. But one thing is common for all men..."HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE"
So there is only one question for us man "How to keep your wife happy?"
For me if I have to put in simple words then
1. Multiple orgasm daily
2. Shopping
3. Every morning appreciate her beauty
4. Listen to her and support her
5. And most important Hug and kiss her as much as possible

multiple orgasm daily??
If that's the no 1 requirement for keeping your lady happy then no wonder most marriages crumble.
Just a straightforward single orgasm would be quite enough of an achievement on a daily basis - just sayin'rofl

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17