Feeling the breeze ruffling my hair
The heat of the sun on my face
The yielding wet sand in between my toes
And the sound of the cool water swishing up and splashing my bare legs
My eyes take in the beautiful mountain on the blue sea
And my heart is transported
Home
Distance can't seperate us from where our hearts belong

I found this scribbled on a piece of paper and don't even remember writing it down. Must have been homesick that day. I go home Friday after spending most of this year away and I can't wait to paddle in that sea again. I love you Yalikavak!!!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 02:14 AM
Moving on - Kodaline

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 02:06 AM
The worry is if you look too hard and are desperate to find it you will end up grabbing the first thing that seems to look, smell or feel like it. You end up settling for something that just substitutes for the real thing and never satisfies your heart.

Get out and meet people. She might not be in an obvious place. She could be the lady at the library who loans out the books and always has a cheery word or the quiet lady at the post office counter who watches you with interest over her glasses. She could be anywhere. Just interact with everyone and be open to opportunities.

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:53 AM
anything involving chocolate :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:42 AM
YUK

Beef Stroganoff served with rice or pasta mmmmm

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:41 AM
Birdy's version of Passenger's Let Her Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuLDimhKaY

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:38 AM
Does this sound bad?
I'm a larger lady with plenty of padding but I prefer men with something to get hold of and cuddle up to but not fat. Sounds hypocritical with my curves but I don't want too much coming between us laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 01:31 AM

Sex sex sex, is that all womens ever talk about? Why can't I find a girl who just wants to cook, clean, and keep the fridge stocked with beer?????

That made me laugh so hard - thanks bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 12:35 AM
Ratings? Hope Mingle doesn't decide to have a ratings system. Imagine the humiliation!!! And how would it work? "8/10 for your profile Madcatlady but 2/10 for your photos" - blimey you could get a right complex :)

Anyway no rating but liked your blurb but I think you should post a couple of extra photos. You could stick a sentence or 2 in about what you're after in a woman??

Welcome and good luck and watch out for scammers. If she seems too good to be true she's probably a black guy in Nigeria :D

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 12:29 AM
Painful times make us appreciate the happy moments

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 12:20 AM
Doris had a secret love

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:37 PM
love is a pain in the neck

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:35 PM
his splendid guitar collection

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:31 PM
I'm thinking why didn't I get my packing done yesterday as planned? Now I'm awake 6am worrying about getting everything done in time ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:25 PM
Making up passionately

SLF

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:23 PM
I'm looking for a real person who means what they say on their profile instead of it being complete BS laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:11 PM
Friday is going to be party time!!!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 01:47 PM
Ready for bed and feeling fed up of reporting scammers. This site is crawling with these time-wasting low lives!!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 09/26/16 01:45 PM

This again.

Simplified version:

"Relationship" means all KKKKHHHHAAAAAIIINNDS of different things to different people.

If you ASSUME that the box labeled "Relationship" that you ordered blind, is going to contain exactly what you had in mind for what all boxes labeled "Relationship" should contain, the chances that you will be disappointed and possibly even angered by what actually turns out to be in there, is very very high.

What we have here, is another thread started by someone who ordered two or more "Relationship" boxes, and none of them chanced to contain what they wanted, hence they decided that ALL such boxes contain the wrong things.

Good answer. Agree. Most things in life fall short of our unrealistic expectations. Comes of being brought up watching Disney films, Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons happy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17