Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 11:43 AM
Up on my roof terrace enjoying the view

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:54 AM
reading glasses

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:53 AM
I have a 12 year old black cat Tilly in Turkey and 3 outside cats I look after called Tabby, Bonny and JimBob.
I had 2 sibling cats in the UK who were adopted by family when I moved abroad. Suzy is curled up next to me now at mum's house and Teddy lives at my brothers.
Love all my cats:heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 09:39 AM
Where would I start?

The one who was a macho rugby type when we met then turned up on the date dressed from head to foot in cream - shoes, shirt and chinos - and was tight as a ducks *** moaning about the cost of the meal and ruining my appetite even though we went dutch... the one who I asked to leave after he groped me who started crying and apologising then proceeded to pin me against the wall and force a huge very painful lovebite on my neck which caused me great embarrassment at college the next day...or the one who ignored me all night and kept chatting up the barmaid..or the one who grilled me all the date like a stern job interview and then had a go at me cos I hadn't admired his fantastic car which was like a plane with flashing lights all over the dashboard which wasn't even HIS car he borrowed it from work!!!

Phew no wonder I'm scared of dating now I'm single again laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:56 AM
A woman expects a man to have some money. She expects him to earn a living. The last thing she wants is to support her man financially. But that does not mean she expects a man to support her. Some women might but most modern women like to be independent with their own earnings in their purse.

And as for sexy talk?

Sounds like you may have been chatting to scammers. Be careful.

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 07:06 AM
I respect honesty

HTF

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 07:01 AM
Man I feel like a woman :)

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 04:19 AM
I agree. Too much information. It reminds me of some chats I ve had. I really don't want to know all that. It s maybe all about a cheap thrill or bragging. Either way if I was his gf and I saw this he'd suddenly find himself without the original problem :D

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 09/28/16 12:52 AM
Deserts miss the rain

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 11:06 PM

Men just want sex
Women just want someone to make them laugh

Two stereotypes that can get in the way of true intimacy

Doesn't matter if its you or them that are buying into the stereotypes

The truth is we want them both and more besides. But focusing only on one aspect blinds us and can block us to broader possibilities.

I am not implying you have a narrow view, its just your rant has inspired my rant

I agree. I suppose that's the nature of a rant - it's an emotional response that in the heat of the moment can be OTT. I don't really believe all men want is sex and whilst I really would love a man who makes me laugh till my ribs ache I'm just as interested in sex as he is. Maybe if I'm honest I felt ashamed of my own carnal feelings when he started turning the chat around that way. But I still feel it is disrespectful to send photos like that unless requested which I am assured many women do - hell will freeze over before I ask a man to do that - and it turned the chat from flirty to real dirty laugh

I probably have a narrow view. I was in a strict religion for 20 years where I had it drummed into me sex outside wedlock was sinful, various rules of courtship that implied being alone with anyone of the opposite sex would lead to fornication, even rules about what was acceptable sexually between married couples. So I suppose I get on my moral high horse occasionally as a knee-jerk response rather than real conviction. I don't want to be trapped in those restrictive beliefs. I walked away from it a long time ago and these days have my own less limiting beliefs and views.

Here's to finding a funny guy who's great in bed but crap at photography rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 10:45 PM
Thoughts become things

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 10:38 PM
Feeling pleased Mr Scarecrow is getting his coffee and wishing I had some decent coffee in the cupboard rather than instant decaffeinated :)

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 10:35 PM
Grabs his woman

KHB

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 02:44 PM
King of wishful thinking - Go West

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 09/27/16 02:25 PM
Enough of that naughty talk!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17