Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 12:41 AM
I admit I am intolerant of certain habits. Like chewing food with mouth open, slurping their drink, chewing gum. It seems to be all food and drink related happy

But surely that is about manners? It's perfectly acceptable to want to meet someone with good manners IMO

Little eccentricities are fine - in fact I tend to be drawn to people like that. I like someone who is a bit quirky and different smile2

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 12:30 AM
It's quite a neat beard. Do you have any photos on clean shaven? Maybe you could add one and then you don't have to shave smile2

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 08:10 AM

"I'm looking for a couple of girls to join me for some fun"

I am totally confused here. What kind of fun could a guy and two girls have?

what

Me too. Totally baffled :grinning:

Oh wait, I think I figured it out. He is starting a Bible study group :thumbsup:

Aww bless him. Hope he finds a couple of suitable God-fearing women to achieve his goals with. Nothing like a bit of wholesome activity :pray:

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 06:16 AM
Good luck:yum:

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 06:09 AM
Frills? Bit old fashioned these days. Could you possibly mean thrills!?

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 06:04 AM

Some times the impossible takes forever

Some times it happens impossibly fast

I'm going to go with the flow. My friends in the real world are being protective and telling me I am over thinking it so there you go :nerd::thinking::nerd::thinking:

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 05:51 AM

Rate mine what you think I can't get anyone to talk to me idk if it's just me in general or if I'm blabbering too much

Your profile is longer then the Dead Sea scrolls, nobody is going to read that novel.

A wee bit harsh laugh

But tbh it is far too long. I thought mine was long but compared with yours it's almost abrupt :laughing:

Cut it back to just what is most important to you - good luck in your search xx

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 05:33 AM

"I'm looking for a couple of girls to join me for some fun"

I am totally confused here. What kind of fun could a guy and two girls have?

what

Me too. Totally baffled :grinning:

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 10/05/16 04:01 AM

i nk you sound lovely you have yo
ur feet on the ground but want to run jump hop skip and fly
sounds fun

Thanks - that is spot on happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 10/04/16 12:25 PM

I'd kiss a cheeky boy cos I'd love to know if he lives up to his own hype laugh

duh Maxterx ohwell ohwell ohwell

rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 10/03/16 08:33 AM
Madcatladythelma

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 01:19 PM
about a person who makes me laugh :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:59 PM
Excited about life and a possibilities :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:55 PM
Now I've got used to the site I'm more relaxed. I don't mind moving onto Kik or WhatsApp and if they get dirty you can block them. I think it's quite scary the first phone call but it really helps to hear their voice and get a feel for the real person.

Scammers are very obvious and I have got quite a knack for sussing them out and reporting them :wink:

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:10 PM
I agree with everything except the pet shot. I like to see a man with his pet. A guy not into animals would be a pointless chat buddy to me ohwell

On the subject of shirtless shots. Men are so keen to flash their bodies. It's amazing. Most women are so not bothered and would prefer to see it in the flesh when a real relationship has bloomed. And that goes for other photos as well guys. We really do not want to see it laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:06 PM

In a group photo... make sure you are the most attractive.winking

rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 05:41 AM
Change is inevitable. Relationships take work and effort. But you need to face the fact that they peak and fall and sometimes they free fall so badly the best course is to let it go. Life's too short to be unhappy.

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 05:34 AM
Thinking life is good

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 05:33 AM
Day 1 of the rest of my life and I feel so happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/02/16 12:15 AM

Thanks to both of you for clearing this up. Even when I click on the "Yes" block, nothing ever becomes of it (no further response). Why would someone "want to meet me" assuming they read my profile, then never respond when I "Yes" them?

Maybe they are thinking the same? Just send them a quick friendly message

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17