Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 08/28/16 06:23 AM

After reading all that maybe I won't get a LIFE IS GOOD shirt.

thank you for making me laugh out loud laugh laugh laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 08/28/16 02:33 AM
It's just the way it is - looks and materialism seem to matter too much.

I must admit I'm more likely to be put off by a profile of guys in suits on every photo who look business like cos I like a tshirt and jeans sort of guy. Money earning potential is of no interest to me but lets face it if you meet someone who lives a distance away they have to be able to afford to meet up at some point.

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 08/28/16 02:09 AM
Well I'm new to this but the chats I've had so far have been totally clean and no naughty suggestions - am I doing something wrong then?laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 08/28/16 01:57 AM

bcoz older women r more experienced

I'll re-phrase that for you - 'bcoz young men THINK or ASSUME older women r more experienced' - and by that usually they mean sexually. Well we might be very experienced at life in general but it doesn't follow that we are experts at indoor sports. For example if a lady has just come out of a long relationship she probably has forgotten how to do it. Just sayin' laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 08/28/16 01:48 AM
Finding someone who is fun to be with like a best friend you're excited to spend time and laugh with or aren't afraid to open up to about all your insecurities. But at the same time wanting to rip eachothers clothes off love

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 08/27/16 02:20 PM
Usually something in their profile like they are mad about something I just couldn't share their passion for ( 3 matches I checked out today were crazy about kayaks - is this a new craze??). Mostly cos of their age cos younger guys looking for a proper relationship rather than a sexual encounter will more than likely expect the patter of tiny feet at some point and I'm unable to help there laugh

Oh and I've really liked the look of someone and felt an attraction but one glance at their user name involving a hint at their sexual preferences just turns me right off.

And another thing...I'd rather not see a guy topless unless it's in the flesh in the privacy of the bedroom or on the beach. Please just wear jeans and a T shirt and keep it real.

And of course if we are honest we are nervous some guys are just too pretty for us blushing

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 08/27/16 02:02 PM

any opinions on this.

there is a new thread on this same subject every day...

so to cut to the chase

many older woman like to bang younger men
Many younger men like to bang older woman.

The rest like to bang people somewhere around their own age.

That's about it.

hahaha that cracked me up!!!! But it sums it up I suppose bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 08/27/16 01:51 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new too. Just getting the hang of how it all works. Does anyone else feel like me - live in terror of someone I know spotting me?? happy
It's hard work chatting - why do men ask questions expecting you to tell them your life story but when you ask them something similar it's like getting blood out of a stone ohwell
Anyway discovered the Community bit and used to do a forum years ago (not dating) and found it a fun way to get to know people and their interests and sense of humour so looking forward to joining in more and having a laugh laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 08/27/16 01:38 PM

I've mentioned this before...and maybe even in this thread, not going through it all to see...but I feel sorry for women born in 1969 and put the "69" in their username laugh

Well I'm a bit naive but even I would know better than to do that happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:42 PM
Making friends, enjoying good times with my family, being creative, listening to music and paddling in the sea in the sunshine happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:35 PM
Only once. I was about 12 and being a bit of a teachers pet had been given the job of helping a younger class with their reading. The teacher had to nip out so asked me to take charge of the class but the minute he left they turned into demons. One loser called me 'fatty' so I bashed his head down on his desk. ooooops pitchfork

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:27 PM
I just declined a friend request from a guy with a bragging name - can't be bothered with a bighead

No idea what pegging is eitherohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 08/26/16 07:13 PM
I'm looking for my soulmate but knowing my luck he lives in a tent on a distant desert and when he arranges to meet me it turns out his camel is lame laugh

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next