Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 10:24 AM
UK/Turkey

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 10:21 AM
Holding back the years - Simply Red

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 10:19 AM

Does anyone have "Musac" playing in their head constantly?...and if so, how difficult it is to change the song that is mentally played?

Happens a lot and totally random songs. Or someone makes a remark and it triggers a song in my head and I 'm singing it all day even if I don't even like it :smile:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 04:12 AM
I don't mind kids even though I have none of my own. But circumstances can get awkward. If you meet someone locally it wouldn't be a problem but what if it's long distance? They are hardly going to want to move away from where their kids are or if they have custody their exes are going to block that. And I don't know if I'd want to risk crossing the ocean for love and then finding out his kids are from hell bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:57 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Thu 09/01/16 04:20 AM
Me too and so what? I don't know what's worse - being judged for your shape (often by older, bald, frankly unattractive and hardly slim themselves ****heads) or being leered at by Chubby Chasers with nicknames like BBWLUVA69 who make you feel like you are some sort of weird fetish.

We're just real women looking for love guys - not desperate and certainly not grateful for the honour of your attention laugh

BTW Buttons I checked out your profile cos I'm nosey and it made me laugh. I wish more people would let their personality shine through in their blurb flowers

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:43 AM
Depends what you are after.

If it's just a tumble in the hay then a younger guy could be very appealing if you have the body confidence.

However if it's a real partner for life you are hoping for then you need to keep it real. Not that love can't happen with big age differences but there are issues like children that have to be addressed.

My friend had a guy a lot younger and they were together several years and mad for eachother. But as he got older he started hankering after a family and in the end left her for a young girl even though he still couldn't keep away from my friend and cheated on his new wife!!! Very painful for them both.

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:31 AM
love your hairstyle Restart57 !!!

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 03:16 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Thu 09/01/16 03:17 AM
I agree CrystalFairy

That no sex before marriage really hindered my 20's happy

Calista29 I also agree with everything you said - I often felt angry at being restricted but I'm also glad I had morals. Trouble is you can often make foolish mistakes when you break out into the world like a sheep among wolves.

And the love bit - yes please. No flings for me neither.

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:51 AM

Hey guys, Its not what it seems.

A woman is not just to bend over and take. She wants something more. When you fill that yearning for her you will find that her sex drive matches or even surpasses yours. For the most part all you will be able to do is hang on for dear life because when she is pushing the issue, it is STRONG!

Your job is to give her the right love to put her in gear.

When they are there they can burn right into your heart.

wow what a lovely post. Careful you could restore my faith in men laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:44 AM
I'm excited to have spotted there's a section 50 and over and seems to have lots of interesting discussions going on so that's what I'll be doing for the next hour or two bigsmile

This forum is great - better than the dating bit.

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:36 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Thu 09/01/16 02:37 AM
Dunking choc chip biccies in my Hot Chocolate and losing the battle happy

Feel like Peter Kay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6PaivYJpBE

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:29 AM
I love this topic. Just seeing the title of it on the list makes me crack up laughing.

Message to the OP - blink a couple of times and you'll find yourself snorting with indignation at being labelled 'old' too laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:26 AM
I think a religious background makes it worse. I was in a religion and had it drummed into me no sex before marriage, no 'heavy petting' no this no that!!! By 14 years old I was obsessed with sex and they had to fit me with a chastity belt practically. All I can say it was a good job I was more scared of my mother's wrath than God's devil

And I don't think you ever stop learning. New partners bring new ideas and a new perspective I would imagine surprised

Better with love though - nothing beats the chemistry :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:12 AM
I was told about the mechanics in primary school by pals in giggly girly huddles in the playground and remember thinking 'why would I wanna do that - yuk?'
There was a lot of hanky panky going on by junior school and it was like an elite club being invited to the nearby park in school lunch break to be initiated in the grass by boys from a neighbouring school. There was even certain conditions you had to meet to be allowed to be pleasured. When I got my invite and they asked me a certain question I was numb with shock. How personal!!!! I did fit the criteria but no way was I up for none of that malarchy noway
I was way too scared of my mother!!!!
I was the type who ran off screaming when one of the lads said 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'. That continued till I was 28 laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:21 PM
Wear a bikini laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:58 PM
This Girl - Kungs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6Nne8RvaA

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:49 PM
It's quite straightforward noway

You'll notice a heading 'Match' with a number next to it which is how many people have taken a shine to your photo. But unless you upgrade and pay you will need to play a game of Russian Roulette by feverishly matching till your thumb drops off and if you hit yes on a lady who matched with you you get a notification you are matched. Then love can bloom - allegedly happy

It gets tedious so make sure you get hold of a couple of matchsticks to prop your eyelids open laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 08:37 PM
Forever - James Morrison

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 03:02 PM
Hmmmm yes PEOPLE. But I fear for the future of the human race.

I saw a group of young guys sitting on a bench in the sunshine. You know how hot days seem to bring out the worst in guys..

A really sexy young girl was walking towards them in skimpy shorts swinging her long hair.

I smiled to myself remembering my youth and how I missed those days of being whistled at and called Blondie and all that lovely leering that I was horrified by at the time..

So she walks past these guys and I'm waiting for nature to take it's course. Not so much as a 'Corrrrr'. They didn't even notice her. All had their heads bent staring at their stupid phones. Probably rating some photo-shopped bimbos when they could have feasted their eyes on the real thing in front of them!!!!

Or maybe they were matching on Mingle2???bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:35 PM
I believe in marriage - just not mine ohwell