Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 03:40 PM
Ooooh What are these phone apps where you don't give out your number? How does that work?

I think as soon as you are comfortable that the person is for real then it's ok to take the plunge and chat. It's quite a deciding factor for me the sound of a guy's voice and how his SOH and personality come across.

No point in getting more and more involved exchanging mail to find out when you actually talk to eachother you are not feeling it at all ohwell

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 03:30 PM

Well... I have come to the subtle realization that I am addicted..
To the act of having sex..yup..
I know!.. but not just the sex part..
I've discovered I'm more addicted to the...well..hmmm.. how should I put this..?. Let's just say the giving pleasure . Orally...yup.. mybe I have a oral fixation...hmmm..well.. I don't know !..all I know is I just can't get enough!!... there's just something about it.. The Taste the texture the smell of a womans.. you know!!.. wink and wink.. I'm afraid it's become a horrible horrible addiction for me..lol
.. but everytime I say that's it !..I'm going cold turkey... well!! right at that moment ..another hot chick appears in front of me..nooooo... are the person I'm seeing calls me up and says ..baby..!!..ohhh..baby.. why don't you come over and see me..wink.wink....

... at those moments I try to be strong..
But it's just so hard so darn hard..
To resist..lol..hmmm.. maybe there's some group I can join.. kind of like Alcoholics Anonymous

I must be such a prude but I can't believe you just wrote that whoa rofl

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 03:25 PM

But you'd be mistaken..lol..ohhh.. I know! I know!.. it's really hard to resist the temptation to just let loose on that perfect little nipple.. but no no they are very sensitive.... a soft light touches required you progressively work up to a harder twist as the session goes on.... but always best to start off soft and tender....lol

I got confused there and thought I'd opened one of my inbox mails ohwell laugh happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 03:05 PM
I collect liars laugh laugh laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:59 PM

I don't get scammers emailing me....jusy repeatedly blocked as one ohwell this site has had a consistent downward spiral...message me if you know of decent alternatives. ...heck maybe I should make my own site!

Do you think your age could be putting them off as well?? bigsmile

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:53 PM
OMG you guys are so cute!!!!
Here's to true love flowerforyou

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:46 PM
Nostalgic and sad for love lost for good
hopeful for a new one to last for good :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 01:27 PM
Don't Be So Shy laugh

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 01:17 PM
I will be divorced and moving on happy

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:53 AM
Well I thought I was but after some of the guys I've met on Mingle I am scuttling back under my stone. Even the nicest guys seem to end up wanting to talk dirty!! It would be really refreshing if a man could try to get to know you as a person. Plenty of time to chat about that sort of stuff when you've actually met them mad

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 09/08/16 02:46 AM
Oooh I feel your pain. We've all been there!!
Sending hugs :heart:

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 11:18 PM
Upside Down Cake

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 03:23 PM
My great-nephew who is 2 years old and unbelievably precious :)

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 03:19 PM
honey (raw unpasteurised local of course)

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 02:58 AM
Yes I would because I would never cheat on a man so nothing to hide. I wish I could say the same about my soon to be ex-husband :)

Living with a guy like that who keeps secrets, tells lies and gets caught messaging other women turns you into a bit of a bunny boiler. I knew he was up to something especially when the 'married to...' in Facebook kept disappearing and he untagged himself from photos of us together then denied even knowing how to do it and blaming Facebook. At that time I knew his password so I lost my temper and went onto his Facebook account and posted a collage of lovey-dovey photos of us from our 20+ years together as a cover photo and a sweet photo of us cuddling as his profile. He didn't dare change them laugh

It was a sign to me I'd finally stopped caring when I went back in to his page and replaced the photos with solos of him. If someone is so determined to act single then let the law of attraction do it's stuff. Then he had the audacity to be shocked when I broke up with him and say he was happy!!!!! If you're happy with your lover why cheat??

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 02:07 AM
Mmmm think I'll go for Spaniel - loves long walks but likes nothing better than a snuggle on the sofa, eagerly awaits loved one returning home and always has a lovely present ready - but with a tendency to wiggle bottom and leak on the carpet with the excitement hahaha

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 02:02 AM
Pictures of You - the Cure

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 02:00 AM
Extremely Voluptuous

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 09/04/16 01:53 AM
Mmmm good question. I can remember thinking I was ready when I was 18 and madly in love with my best friend - just as he thought he was ready and married someone else the following year.

Now I'm 53 I feel a lot less confident about being ready than I did then cos there's a lot of scar tissue clogging up the old heart.

But I WANT to be ready and HOPE I'm ready - maybe that is enough to make something beautiful happen again love

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 09/03/16 11:39 PM
No Worries - David Guetta
(looks like it's just us Magical321 laugh )