Community > Posts By > Madcatlady01

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:07 PM
Age isn't going to get in the way of me falling in love again - I am determined laugh :heart: love flowerforyou

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:02 PM
excited and happy cos just a week to my divorce is finalised and a new chapter begins drinker

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 11/06/16 10:53 AM
haha it wasn't very romantic was it? But I always felt it was fate cos there was a few things leading up to it that were really weird. We should never have met. But we did. I suppose you could just say it is a very powerful chemical reaction and it's only happened to me twice in my life. Here's to number 3 drinker smitten drool

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 11/06/16 10:35 AM
I believe in it cos it happened to me. It wasn't lust. I was waiting to go to a public toilet (not a romantic place lol)and there was a couple of sinks between the ladies and gents and a man walked in without even looking my way and proceeded to wash his hands. Just glanced at him and looked at his profile and it hit me like a punch!! I was literally smitten. We married and it lasted 21 years. love

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 11/05/16 08:15 PM
Your photo is not too clear. And you haven't written too much about yourself. Try adding a bit more info and a couple of better photos. Good luck ☺

Madcatlady01's photo
Sat 11/05/16 08:10 PM

When are guys going to stop looking for just sex !

If all a man ever wants from you is sex, then that probably means that is all you have to offer. ...work on yourself and increase your value in other ways...then perhaps he'll want more because then you'd have more to offer

Lol so it's our fault ?

Madcatlady01's photo
Fri 11/04/16 11:29 PM
I do it a lot. Sometimes chats get a bit intense and I throw in a comment to lighten the mood. If they are on my wavelength they will give as much back and laugh. If they don't I get an idea they are not right for me and my sense of humour :grinning:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 11/03/16 01:27 PM
It depends how into eachother you are. I recently got involved with a guy who leads a very busy life but our texting went on for weeks and then moved on to phone calls and discussing our first meetup as it's long distance. I tend to hold back as I don't believe you can develop real feelings before testing out the actual chemistry for real. But he was extremely funny and intelligent and we sparked off eachother. So I did become excited about his texts and dissapointed if it was ages between them.

It was puzzling because he was the one talking about sloppy stuff and the L word not me. Yet he could be red hot one day then leave me dangling the next.

So I would say the messaging/calling should be consistent with the way the relationship is developing. If you can't find a couple of minutes to text a brief message at least on a daily basis then you are sending a very clear message that he/she is not important.

Madcatlady01's photo
Tue 10/18/16 11:07 AM
I have chatted to quite a number of scammers which I was delighted to report and block and a few perverts or oddballs. But I have met several really nice guys some I liked and others who weren't my cup of tea. Been on a date with a Mingler and we are still friends and text every day. I'm also texting an amazing funny guy daily at the moment who I hope to meet soon. So it's not all fakes in here. There are plenty of real people if you are patient and careful.

Madcatlady01's photo
Mon 10/17/16 01:08 AM
What's soomthy?

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/09/16 06:22 AM
Edited by Madcatlady01 on Sun 10/09/16 06:22 AM
What is polyamor?

Madcatlady01's photo
Sun 10/09/16 06:20 AM

Jesus Christ!!!, you guys never learn ( although it has been spelled out 100 times)

you have to draw them out into the open. They are not just running wild all over the streets... they are not squirrels, you know.

One more time, o.k.

start a landscaping business.. cutting grass. pick a suburban area. while you are working throw pieces of beef jerky around ( like chum when you are fishing)

They will slowly come out of their houses.

Word to the wise:

Watch out for the really big ones.. they can hurt you if they drag you back into their house.

Hahaha

Hey watch it!!!! Big ones are the best. Their bite may hurt but it hurts soooooo good :grinning:

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 11:07 PM

Nervous, tomorrow at this time the hurricane will be here.

Stay safe x

I am feeling grateful

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 11:04 PM

Ladies That's a good one. Look, she wasn't naked and she put pajamas on when we watched a movie and went to bed. That's why I said shorts. I was with Someone for 10 years. Sleeping alone sucks. This wasn't even my idea. I minored in psychology and understands the mental and emotional difference between a man and a women. When people say sex with no strings attached, only some people can do that and that's because they have hardened there heart and self centered selfishness is running there show. I like the idea of having someone next to me, talk to like a friend. I'm sorry I'm not going to have my buddy come have a sleep over. Ladies how many times have you slept next to your girlfriend in Bed, or even had a friend that's Gay sleep next to you. Why is it that if he is Gay, then it's ok? Can't a friend just be a Freind?

Because physical intimacy is blurring the lines. It reminds me of a time when I was 18 and my friend who was also a distant relative got me up to slow dance. I t got very smoochy and stirred up feelings I didn't really want to experience about him. It was a normal physical reaction to closeness.

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 11:01 PM
Wrong size shoes pinch

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 10:51 PM
Tummy's get bigger when you overindulge

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 10:49 PM
Don't lose touch

BAF

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 10:48 PM
Transform your self

LOA

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 07:22 PM
Ah ok yes I think everyone knows you can't see unless you have both matched or you upgrade.

Madcatlady01's photo
Thu 10/06/16 07:20 PM
It's ok but maybe you could add a bit more about yourself and also what you are looking for. Good luck

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17