Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:39 AM
I wonder if this makes California feel special? For cost of living comparison they would probably need to raise it to over $25/hr to be equivalent to $15 in most of America.

Chazster's photo
Mon 06/29/15 05:35 AM

just another bush/republican bashing video... they are a dime a dozen on youtube...

so how do you explain the news reporter saying "building 7 has just fallen" as its clearly still standing in the background, and didnt fall till 20 minutes later?

republicans and democrats are the same thing moe. its not bashing republicans, its pointing out that none of the official 9/11 report makes any sense.

For one the person claims they said it before. That isn't a "fact". Second it could have been in error announcing the wrong number (or possibly misinformation about Firefighters claiming it will fall and thinking it had fallen) or the more likely scenario is like many New Programs they are using a Green Screen and have a shot from before the tower fell and it was reported after the fact.

Chazster's photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:41 AM
When I was in college I did this a lot when I moved colleges away from my GF. She would come visit and stay at my parents house (strict catholics) and we would go off somewhere in the middle of nowhere in her Rav4.

I also did this once in Japan. Funny story was there was the whole "was there an earthquake" line and we found out the next day there actually had been one. rofl

Chazster's photo
Thu 06/18/15 05:41 AM
I did a long distance before. Well we lived together but then were separated for a year. As in other side of the world so couldn't even visit separated. We are married now. It can work but can be very trying. Though I think it is easier if it didn't start long distance.

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:07 AM

Again, I am uncertain exactly what you mean.

I am very concerned about my own weight and muscles. It inhibits me often.

As for others, it's quite simple: it doesn't matter how much I may or may not idealize someone's character, personality, or skills. Attraction is, as always, governed by responses out of my control. I can indeed choose NOT to act every time I am attracted, but I cannot choose to BECOME attracted if I am not so, naturally.

When I read this the first thing I think of is women. Women are very concerned about the number on the scale typically. Some of the most fit women you will are fitness models (thing of those personal trainer videos). These women are typically small, in shape, and probably high teens body fat which is low for women. The way you achieve that is with weight lifting. The thing is when other women start to workout like them they don't actually take measurements but use the scale. When changing your body composition it is possible to actually gain weight but be smaller. Especially if you had very low muscle mass, high body fat, but at an average weight. Then they freak out because their weight went up.

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/17/15 06:01 AM
I mean people's opinions on this vary. I have no problem with sex btw two consenting adults. I personally see a distinction between sex and love but not many do. For example, if my wife wanted an open marriage just to have something different or spice things up I wouldn't have an issue because I know where we stand in our relationship. At the same time if she didn't want that then of course I would respect her wishes in that regard. This could stem from me being a much more logical than emotional person.

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:53 AM

I am currently playing witcher 3 -wild hunt. That is what I am currently playing.

Such a great game right? I am so busy right now I can't get much time to play it. Plus I have Batman preordered and I wont have time for that yet either. I am going to Korea for 5 weeks and I can't bring my desktop with me lol. I wonder if their game centers have steam and the games loaded?

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/17/15 05:50 AM
You going to Korea too?

Chazster's photo
Tue 06/16/15 06:04 AM
For all of you not following E3, Final Fantasy 7 remake was confirmed last night along with a trailer. #Mindblown

Chazster's photo
Thu 06/11/15 05:39 AM
I saw something similar to this on a friends computer a few years back except it said it was the federal government and it locked his computer because he was doing illegal stuff and needed to pay a fine first. It wouldn't even let me get into the bios or enter safe mode. Luckily he had an external hard drive that was just an internal one inside a casing so we pulled that apart, installed it, and installed a fresh copy of windows. At least he had a computer. I told him to hold onto the drive because there are probably people more versed in this kind of stuff than me and could salvage it. (I am more of a hardware guy myself)

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:10 AM

Hi hon...online is kinda cut throat sometimes
we often make judgement based solely on looks and many do not not bother to read profiles
there are men out there that would like to find a woman of substance
who is not just empty head and set boobs walking around in hooker heels
but alas in an online environment you will also run into the ones who.want intimate encounter and sex.talk

whats wrong with boobs in hooker heels ? ? ?

kk couldnt resist

and yes i sadly agree , guys are more for a looks thing then females are as i said before females are better in many ways (really you all have to stop making me say that)
and yes i all so agree online is more of like grown up kinder garden and most don't stop to think there is someone else on the other side of the computer , so it can be insain at times

but keep in mind not all guys are the same
plus its there loss not yours

just keep your head up : )
you could bump in to someone at anytime , you never know

Speaking of can't resist.... In reference to the thread's title..... That's what she said.

Chazster's photo
Wed 06/03/15 03:54 PM
Need to update my specs as I now have a GTX 980 and a sweet new case (Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I )

Chazster's photo
Tue 05/26/15 03:35 PM

The Witcher 3

I would like to add I am about 40hrs in and only lv 12. This game is worth every penny.

Chazster's photo
Tue 05/26/15 01:29 PM
The Witcher 3

Chazster's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:06 AM

any online gamer....for STEAM..like DOTA2 OR LOL

I play LOL quite a bit. Except the Witcher 3 just came out.... so yea...

Chazster's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:53 AM

I'm from Germany, the racism in Europe is nothing like America's racism. in Europe I'm German not a black man. I wasn't a black man until I got to the states. love to me is not boundaries, no boxes with margins, no visual. Would I marry or date a white woman yes if she's a replica of me with the same common interest and loves me. yes , why not.

I think that is because in America people try to group themselves. People try to claim race issues where none exists which causes more segregation. An example would be an article I read this morning. It was about a state that passed a voter ID law. The article said that the state "didn't want black people to vote". Even our own government promotes this kind of attitude. (our own president even did it with his "anger translator" at his dinner the other month).

Honestly I don't think it should matter. While I am white and married to an asian woman and this is more socially acceptable, I have been called a race traitor before. You just need to accept that other people can be racist but that doesn't make them right. The only question you need to answer is if the opinions of other people will stop you from doing what you want to do.

Chazster's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:44 AM
Having a cute kitten as a photo gets you profile views. Just sayin.

Chazster's photo
Thu 05/14/15 05:42 AM
When you have to unlock the 30 and 40 somethings forums section because you no longer fit in the under 30 section. tears

Chazster's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:00 PM

I basically only do console gaming for exclusives. Now that I have upgraded my PC I do most of my gaming on that. Even if I want to play on my couch I can have the game on steam, use my ps4 controller with my pc, stream the game to my laptop, and hook my laptop to my tv. Thus I have PC graphics on my tv. Then if my wife wants to watch something I can just hop on over back to the PC. It really is the best of both worlds. Plus online stuff on PC is free. Like how you need a subscription on Xbox to play Titanfall I can play for free. Same with the Borderland series. (I have titanfall and all 3 BL games on PC.)

One of my friends did recommend Steam,
But maybe I would have to upgrade my PC and that puts me off lol

That depends what you have in your pc, what you want to play, and what settings you want. The thing about PC is you can manually adjust the settings so you can get the performance you want. Personally upgrading my PC is a hobby of mine.

My PC is okay lol....
I admit it lol...
I'm lazy hahahaha...
I like to just switch on the console and BAM play the game

Mostly I played strategy on the PC, I loved AOE .
Didn't really play that many games on it as it was my work PC and could not risk compromising customer files with the possibility of virus etc...

I can respect that. I would at least consider getting steam. There are lots of free to play games. Also you can put games on your wishlist and they will tell you when they go on sale. They have really great flash sales like 75% off games etc. I am buying the Witcher III on there. I got 20% off for owning the first two games. 1 I bought on a flash sale for $2.

Chazster's photo
Wed 05/13/15 04:51 PM

I basically only do console gaming for exclusives. Now that I have upgraded my PC I do most of my gaming on that. Even if I want to play on my couch I can have the game on steam, use my ps4 controller with my pc, stream the game to my laptop, and hook my laptop to my tv. Thus I have PC graphics on my tv. Then if my wife wants to watch something I can just hop on over back to the PC. It really is the best of both worlds. Plus online stuff on PC is free. Like how you need a subscription on Xbox to play Titanfall I can play for free. Same with the Borderland series. (I have titanfall and all 3 BL games on PC.)

One of my friends did recommend Steam,
But maybe I would have to upgrade my PC and that puts me off lol

That depends what you have in your pc, what you want to play, and what settings you want. The thing about PC is you can manually adjust the settings so you can get the performance you want. Personally upgrading my PC is a hobby of mine.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25