Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 10:53 AM
Hey Mods how is this thread not dating or relationship related.?

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 10:27 AM

maybe those dorks, geeks, and nerds think they're sexy but in reality they're not. trying to change the meaning of a deterogatory word not only defeats the purpose of using those words but it also renders those words to be misleading and incorrect.

if the op wanted a smart chick who is also sexy, he shouldn't use the words nerds, dorks, and geeks.

Being sexy and being nerdy are not mutually exclusive. If you're offended by those words then that's on you but there are plenty of us out there that are proud to be nerds, geeks and dorks.

So true. I have seen some gotten gamer chicks and hot comic con girls.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 10:22 AM
Kid rock tried to tell me that downloading music is like stealing a car

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 10:10 AM
I got laid off last time Obama won lol.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 10:05 AM

I'm still wondering why MH called me a racist?

I think it was the slavery remark because obviously only African Americans were ever slaves.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:56 AM
You are not one thatwould starve and die. You have a degree. You just don't wan to work as you can't be home with your kids.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:51 AM

Wow so now you are entitled to tax payer money? Except our jobs are ones where our company actually chooses to hire us to perform a service. It is tax payer dollars. Did we the tax payers choose to hire and pay you? Do you think you are the only one in this position. It is saddening with all this debt we have that people who couls find employment refuses to no matter how they justify it.

and I know I am not the only one helping to keep the wealthy wealthy why they decry my 'employment' status as a symptom of my unwillingness to 'find work'

Well when you tells you could move and be selfustaing if Romney wins then the logic thought Isuzu are not self sustaining because you choose it.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:45 AM
Guess I should change my pic eventually

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:18 AM

Typical one percenter bull crap. The guy's building himself a billion dollar house yet he can't come up with a couple of bucks to pay for healthcare for his workers.
And people wonder why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

You really think it's a few bucks? Like she said wait staff make Livingston on tips. It doesn't come from salary. If you get $2.5 an hour That's only like 100 a week and insurance is probably over 100. Maybe even a couple hundred. So at least a 25% pay raise to staff all over the US. Prices would be forced to increase respectively.

I worked for the Olive Garden a little over a year ago when I was looking for a job due to bein laid off my paycheck for the week was less then a hundred. At $2.15 and hour it does not go far. By the time they took out for taxes and insurance I did not have a paycheck....I lived off of my tips only...

Yes it could ruin the companies. Not to mention a vast majority are college age people working in restaurants. Not all of course but many for the serves, hostesses,

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 09:15 AM
Wow so now you are entitled to tax payer money? Except our jobs are ones where our company actually chooses to hire us to perform a service. It is tax payer dollars. Did we the tax payers choose to hire and pay you? Do you think you are the only one in this position. It is saddening with all this debt we have that people who couls find employment refuses to no matter how they justify it.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:46 AM

Typical one percenter bull crap. The guy's building himself a billion dollar house yet he can't come up with a couple of bucks to pay for healthcare for his workers.
And people wonder why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

You really think it's a few bucks? Like she said wait staff make Livingston on tips. It doesn't come from salary. If you get $2.5 an hour That's only like 100 a week and insurance is probably over 100. Maybe even a couple hundred. So at least a 25% pay raise to staff all over the US. Prices would be forced to increase respectively.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:38 AM

Oh and I don't think you are not intelligent or unable to find employment. Just the opposite. If the person who wins isn't the one giving free rides then you will move and be self sustaining. Sounds like a win win.

no dear, whoever wins, I will be self sustaining

I will be self sustaining here with OBAMA or elsewhere away from Romney plutocracy

I will just be self sustaining in an environment that appesls more to the culture and priorities I Wish my child to grow up with,,,

Yet you have not been self sustaining under Obama so I can't just take your word for it.

no need to take my word as it doesnt really affect you at all

but, I will be more self sustaining when the bottom that fell out right before OBAMA is permitted to truly build up again,,,

Your right but it doesnt effect everyone as not everyone pays taxes, but it does affect me as a tax payer if you are receiving a check from the government.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:36 AM

He also said 47% of those who vote. How much of the population votes? About 30% so it's Maybe 15%

wrong

he said who pay no income tax, not who vote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqHERTcytI

47 percent happens to be the number thrown around regarding percent of AMERICANS who dont make enough to pay income tax,, AMERICANS Romney therefore assumes feel 'entitled' to things like,,,um,, FOOD,,,,

Wrong go read the speech. The first line is "There are 47% of people who will vote foe the president no matter what" The following 47% is based on this number. We know 47% of people voting age don't even vote so in no way could it mean 47% of Americans. Not to mentioned not all Americans are even voting age.

read carefully

there are 47 percent of americans who PAY NO INCOME TAX,,,,

voting age has nothing to do with it

the 47 percent is a reference to those who pay no income tax, that same 47 percent is the reference for the ENTIRE Statement,,,

You are wrong. He only says these people pay no income tax. What is the first line of the quote? I wrote it. 47% will vote for the president no matter what. Go read the full quote for yourself and see. Have you ever read it yourself or just regurgitating what others say?

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:32 AM

Oh and I don't think you are not intelligent or unable to find employment. Just the opposite. If the person who wins isn't the one giving free rides then you will move and be self sustaining. Sounds like a win win.

no dear, whoever wins, I will be self sustaining

I will be self sustaining here with OBAMA or elsewhere away from Romney plutocracy

I will just be self sustaining in an environment that appesls more to the culture and priorities I Wish my child to grow up with,,,

Yet you have not been self sustaining under Obama so I can't just take your word for it.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 08:22 AM

He also said 47% of those who vote. How much of the population votes? About 30% so it's Maybe 15%

wrong

he said who pay no income tax, not who vote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqHERTcytI

47 percent happens to be the number thrown around regarding percent of AMERICANS who dont make enough to pay income tax,, AMERICANS Romney therefore assumes feel 'entitled' to things like,,,um,, FOOD,,,,

Wrong go read the speech. The first line is "There are 47% of people who will vote foe the president no matter what" The following 47% is based on this number. We know 47% of people voting age don't even vote so in no way could it mean 47% of Americans. Not to mentioned not all Americans are even voting age.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:06 AM

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:05 AM

I dont support Romney or his elitist perspective or vision

I will be one doing my best to move if he wins,,,,

What elitist perspective are those?

oh, I dont know

if you have to borrow money from your parents for tuition,,,

we have healthcare in this country that picks you up and takes you to the hospital,,,,,

47 percent of the country are just looking for handouts, and arent my job to worry about,,,

etc.......

he seems to have no clue of how those who arent born into privilige survive,,,

Lol the borrow money for tuition was taken out of context. If you don't even know that you didn't watch it. He is telling people to get an education though they might have to borrow money since tuition went up under Obama. Hmm you are unemployed and on welfare yet you somehow have the resources to move to another country and be self sustaining if Romney wins? That begs the question of Why you didn't do that in the first place. Oh and Romney's state has a functional healthcare system. No problem letting the state do it and feds stay out of it.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/12/12 06:58 AM
Cut my taxes by 20%? Yes please.

Chazster's photo
Thu 10/11/12 11:34 AM

I dont support Romney or his elitist perspective or vision

I will be one doing my best to move if he wins,,,,

What elitist perspective are those?

Chazster's photo
Thu 10/11/12 07:36 AM
The guy plans on moving to America and I assume working here so in order to better fit in he needs to learn conversational English. I taught English in Japan and trust me their is a difference. I would suggest that English speaking friends isn't specific enough. They should be American. You need to pick up the language aspects of the country you plan on living in. When living in Japan I could tell if students spent time living in England, Australia, Us, or Canada. The language differs with each. Grammar can be learned from a book. Conversation can't.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next