Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:01 PM

willing2
While ya'll all out ther boycotting, boycott the businesses that hire Illegals. They don't pay for health insurance either.

I don't care about who doesn't pay for health insurance. Like I have said at least four times already, businesses have been doing that for 20 years. IT IS NOTHING NEW.

I seek to boycott the loud mouthed chains who feel it necessary to announce publicly that they are going to cut hours because of Obamacare forcing them to provide health insurance. With or without Obamacare tax, they are too cheap to provide health insurance.

They are just announcing to the world how they don't really care about their employees... which we already know, but I say boycott them for being cheap ********.

So, as long as they are quiet about not providing health coverage, you down with them?

Guess she doesn't think honesty is the best policy.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:35 PM

At least they are ballzy enough to say what they and others will do. I ordered from them. My friends will too. If you don't buy from them you dont care about their employees.

That's right. I don't care about their employees. Neither do they.

Boycott them. Let the greedy bastards go out of business and their employees can collect unemployment and take six months off.

Lol you really think they will go out of business ? Their NIL sponsorship alone will keep them in business. The most you guys will do is cut business enough to lay off an employee or 2. Probably full timers. Lol.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:29 PM

Being educated in a certain field is not a education in life. For instance the bible did not say
Jesus helps those who help themselves . Benjamin Franklin said that. I feel that america is about helping our fellow citizens for even those who think they are on top of the world will get a lesson in life eventually.

Who said the bible said that? Who said I am religious? Where does it say we should insure the uninsured ?

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:20 PM
Pizzas here and it's delicious.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:20 PM

People with pre-existing conditions have been out of luck in this country as far as health insurance is concerned. This just tells me that health insurance as it has always been is nothing better than a for profit business that does not really give a rats rear about your health at all. Its just profit they are interested in.

Really? I have great insurance.

I'm happy for you.

Happy I disproved your point? Me too!

You have done nothing of the kind. Telling me your personal opinion or experience has not disproved anything.

How is any of this remotely an opinion? You said people with preexisting conditions were out of luck. I have a preexisting condition and insurance. How am I out of luck ?

Most insurance companies will not insure you if you are honest about your preexisting condition OR they will not cover anything that involves your preexisting condition. If you have one who does, then good for you.

That is why I said good for you.

But none of that proves me wrong.

They do if you get it through an employer. That is the point of getting an education.

People get educations because they need a diploma as proof that they have a brain. They can't get a job otherwise.

Should I have clarified a useful education ?

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:15 PM
At least they are ballzy enough to say what they and others will do. I ordered from them. My friends will too. If you don't buy from them you dont care about their employees.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:12 PM

If you have a easy job and a pre existing condition and insurance thats great but you better hope your job is forever or you will get taste of what others are feeling. To me the big thing is other people even If I won the lottery I would want others to have health care because its not all about me. Did Jesus only help the afflicted with insurance?

He helps those who help themselves. Your health is not the governments responsibility. It is your own.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:11 PM

People with pre-existing conditions have been out of luck in this country as far as health insurance is concerned. This just tells me that health insurance as it has always been is nothing better than a for profit business that does not really give a rats rear about your health at all. Its just profit they are interested in.

I'm happy for you.

You have done nothing of the kind. Telling me your personal opinion or experience has not disproved anything.

How is any of this remotely an opinion? You said people with preexisting conditions were out of luck. I have a preexisting condition and insurance. How am I out of luck ?

Most insurance companies will not insure you if you are honest about your preexisting condition OR they will not cover anything that involves your preexisting condition. If you have one who does, then good for you.

That is why I said good for you.

But none of that proves me wrong.

They do if you get it through an employer. That is the point of getting an education.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 04:40 PM

Of the 32 states that receive more than they give in tax dollars to the federal government 21 of those states are Republican.

Of the 18 states that give more federal taxes than they receive 17 of them are democratic.

Wannabe Secessionists, Go For It, Pretty Please we can finally balance a budget.

See the stats here.

http://www.commondreams.org/further/2012/11/13-1

Me thinks someone doesnt understand population density.

Really? it would seem its the republicans who do not after all they spend four years chasing the votes 800,000 rednecks with states with about 4 electoral votes each, then they cry and wonder why the lost the election.laugh

Not to mention these states contribute nothing to the national economy in fact they take more money from the federal government than they contribute as proven above.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you good lord!

What a feat of propaganda.

Speaking of feed, I bet most of those states are where we get our crops and meat. Its hard to pay for all the roads and stuff when you have limited people in a large land mass due to producing food. Again, me thinks you don't understand population density. On 1 farm you could fit a skyscraper filled with thousands of wallstreeters. Who do you think would be more cost effective in a tax dollar perspective? But then again if the farmer wasn't there what would we eat?

Taking in more than you earn isn't the same as welfare.

Spin it all you wish its still one person one vote. laugh

There is no spin. You could have a state with 100% employment and 100% of people earn enough to pay taxes but still be negative when it comes to federal spending. That is just because places with large land areas but small populations cant afford to pay for roads etc. That is different from collecting a welfare check. Lets cut all welfare spending and see if those states remain fine.
Oh god, one more time.

The Red states take more from the fed than they pay in.

The blue states pay more than they get from fed.

It's that simple and that is the point of the thread.

laugh

But that isn't welfare so it matters not if its the point as the title isn't true. It also doesn't state if it is going to the people or the state.
Maybe a better word is parasite states?
laugh

I guess you ignored my other stuff about those states providing a lot of the countries food. Yea we dont need food. Damn Parasites.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 04:38 PM

think i will order papa johns ya made me hungry

so because he comes out and states what most should already know
you force a cost on a company for their employee
the company will do what they need to to cover that cost

i guess jack was right

"the truth you cant handle the truth"

but hey what do i know

I just ordered from there. I will be eating it in about 40 minutes. MMMM Hawaiian BBQ Chicken.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 11:12 AM

I'm happy for you.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:39 AM

Then I will take that remark to mean that you agree with me that science cannot prove the existence of consciousness. At best, all they and anyone can do is try to define it.

Therefore, if they have no way of determining what it is, and where it exists, then they cannot make statements implying that a virus or a tree are not conscious.

Actually you are incorrect. Because unlike you, science uses the accepted scientific definitions of words. You see there has to be a standard of things in science. So they would say they are not conscious.

You say you are arguing philosophy and not science but you keep bringing up scientific evidence.

Yes my dog analogy was correct with yours because the scientific definition of dog is known and can be shown to exist just like the scientific definition. Then you went and changed the meaning of the word to claim it didn't exist just as I did.

Philosophers think they know stuff. Scientists know what they know and know what they don't know.

I am not incorrect. That is only your opinion.

If "science" wants to shut itself off from the rest of the world and humanity and lock itself up inside of a box with rigid inflexible laws about the meanings of words, (particularly consciousness) which I don't agree with you that they do, then they would not progress forward much where the true nature of reality is concerned.

And yes, as everything stated, that is my opinion.

The word "consciousness" (like "God) in my opinion, has not been correctly or adequately defined.

If we as philosophers, or scientists want to progress towards learning the truth about how we came to exist out of nothing, and how we became alive and conscious, new definitions are in order.

It is not my opinion lol. You can't just say you are correct and Science is wrong, and the scientific definition doesn't matter when talking about scientific evidence. I understand you are wanting to talk philosophy but you can't bring in scientific evidence and try to talk philosophy. So yes as far as science is concerned you are incorrect. That is not an opinion as you can look it up and prove it.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:34 AM

From the time he went into office, Bush pretty much rammed this country's economy to the ground. It is going to take the next 200 years before we will get out of the mess that he helped put us in. I am dumbfounded at how conservatives are quick to throw our current leader into the cauldron, knowing well that eight years of having that goof of a president (Bush) in office is what kept us in this economic downfall in the first place.

Lol thats laughable. The economy was perfectly fine after the first 6 years. What happened after the 6th year? Well the Democrats took control of Congress and went on a spending spree and still are. How exactly does the president control the economy? The congress is in control of the Budget. Lets learn how the system works please.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:31 AM

I'm happy for you.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:30 AM
Edited by Chazster on Thu 11/15/12 05:30 AM

Of the 32 states that receive more than they give in tax dollars to the federal government 21 of those states are Republican.

Of the 18 states that give more federal taxes than they receive 17 of them are democratic.

Wannabe Secessionists, Go For It, Pretty Please we can finally balance a budget.

See the stats here.

Really? it would seem its the republicans who do not after all they spend four years chasing the votes 800,000 rednecks with states with about 4 electoral votes each, then they cry and wonder why the lost the election.laugh

Not to mention these states contribute nothing to the national economy in fact they take more money from the federal government than they contribute as proven above.

Speaking of feed, I bet most of those states are where we get our crops and meat. Its hard to pay for all the roads and stuff when you have limited people in a large land mass due to producing food. Again, me thinks you don't understand population density. On 1 farm you could fit a skyscraper filled with thousands of wallstreeters. Who do you think would be more cost effective in a tax dollar perspective? But then again if the farmer wasn't there what would we eat?

There is no spin. You could have a state with 100% employment and 100% of people earn enough to pay taxes but still be negative when it comes to federal spending. That is just because places with large land areas but small populations cant afford to pay for roads etc. That is different from collecting a welfare check. Lets cut all welfare spending and see if those states remain fine.
Oh god, one more time.

The Red states take more from the fed than they pay in.

The blue states pay more than they get from fed.

It's that simple and that is the point of the thread.

laugh

But that isn't welfare so it matters not if its the point as the title isn't true. It also doesn't state if it is going to the people or the state.

Chazster's photo
Wed 11/14/12 05:08 PM

See the stats here.

Chazster's photo
Wed 11/14/12 05:02 PM
Edited by Chazster on Wed 11/14/12 05:06 PM
Bush did the bail out. Obama just gave extra.

Chazster's photo
Wed 11/14/12 05:01 PM

See the stats here.

Chazster's photo
Wed 11/14/12 04:56 PM

I like their double bacon 6 cheese pizza.drool Mmmmmmm.

I had that last time. Not as good as the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken pizza. I will need to get that soon especially since all these other guys are gonna try to boycott them.

Also they are not losing money giving away pizzas.... its part of their NFL promo that makes them lots of money. Simple business, they wouldn't do it if it wasn't profitable.
Its a tax write off and who the heck wants a pizza made by desperate poor people with no insurance? I would not risk Hep C over a free pizza uggggg stay away from the chains.noway

Its not a tax write off its part of their sponsorship.

Chazster's photo
Wed 11/14/12 04:54 PM