Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/24/12 05:31 PM

How about a poll on whether or not the Earth is round? What would that prove?

The OP's poll proves absolutely nothing, but like the OP, I may extrapolate. It suggests that over 74% of respondents believe the hyperbole, and lack the ability to think critically.

However, as pointed out on page 1, the poll argument is a logical fallacy therefore invalid, just as is my extrapolation above. Sadly, the OP seems to be unaware of the definition of 'argument by popularity' (argumentum ad populum) and still maintains his flawed stance. Perhaps, ignorance is a choice in some cases?
Like it or not the majority of the people I know reflect the numbers reflected in the pole.

I know what Americans think and say on the subject.

I know the line the corporate media and government sell and I am telling you as an American to an Australian most of us do not buy that BS.

As I stated before this poll was conducted online via people voting. People that don't think it's a conspiracy don't look up 911 11 years after the fact.

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/24/12 10:18 AM
Well there you have it. If Obama releases his transcripts and passport history Trump will donate $5 million to the charity of Obama's choice. Unfortunately no charity will get this money.

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:58 AM

I will stay in Nagoya for a year...

There are some Turkish people there as they have restaurants. You should be able to meet some fellow countrymen. If you are interested in foreign food I can tell you where to eat. I know the best place for burgers, Indian food, Mexican, and pizza in town. I also know a guy that throws international parties.

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:34 AM

This whole unprovable argument for or against one theory or another, name calling and opinion bashing....

It's like 2 monkeys arguing over a banana under a tree full of them!

POINTLESS!

If you dropped a brick on your toe and I explained to you the laws of gravity, the physics of falling objects, and the calculated force of a five pound brick moving at ten feet per second on your foot and someone else told you an alien force beam pushed the brick at your foot, would you give each explanation equal merit?

That is what you are doing now.

Do you believe in miracles or do things just happen for the better at times?

Can you prove a miracle? Can you prove it isn't?

I question 9/11 because it doesn't add up for me, others might think I'm crazy for having a belief or understanding different from theirs, but without facts (all veiled under gov't security shams) 9/11 can never be argued rationally by either set of beliefs... therefore, any belief is equally valid, or equally invalid, and to argue a point without fact..... is indeed pointless!

Name calling and opinion bashing from either side is senseless, devisive and futile...except to grow ones own ego.... and homey don't play that!

It depends what you are debating. If you say the towers couldn't have fallen without explosives then it can be proved scientifically that you are wrong. If you are saying the attacks were real, we had Intel, but didn't prevent them then I can't argue against that with science.

Chazster's photo
Tue 10/23/12 05:30 AM

The poll is meaningless other than an indictment of the US educational system.

Nown let's be careful and honest with what we say. US primary education system. Our colleges are actually considered some of the best in the world. I mean S Korea is ranked in the top 5 in everything and I asked some if Koreans think US colleges are better and they said yes.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 07:30 PM
Edited by Chazster on Mon 10/22/12 07:31 PM
What should our foreign policy be in a recession? Nothing.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 06:22 PM
You realize that people that don't think it was a conspiracy don't read you on 911 11 years after the fact. That could drastically effect the pole.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 02:08 PM

Lol do we have to explain it to you? He would in act policies that would encourage private sector job growth. That is what he is saying. You can't just create jobs as government but your policies can encourage or discourage the private sector from hiring.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 01:08 PM

You are so smart. I think you didn't read my e-mail in English?

I used to live in Nagoya which is in Aichi. I speak some Japanese.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 11:22 AM
You just asked if people speak movie lol. English is Eigo not Eiga. Eiga is movie. Also you should should Eigo o hanashimasu ka.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 11:19 AM

anyone play league of legends? i saw a few WoW people out there thats good to see considering i just started a few months ago :tongue: maybe i will see some of you in dungeons or out in pvp.

I play lol. I have over 1300 wins I think.

Chazster's photo
Mon 10/22/12 07:34 AM

However, there is something else working. Once a concept such as "fire can't melt steel" has been debunked by showing the exact effect heat has on structural steel and the percentage of weakening that occurs at the temperatures expected to be found in a plane crash, the same presenter of the invalid claim will come right back with the same argument as if it never happened, over and over.

Is this a learning disability or an agenda (such as blame Bush) that is the real goal and the facts don't matter at all.

Yea people have no concept of yield strength lol. And on hotrods post, I also think it's funny they think straight down is the most resistance lol. They know nothing about inertia, impact force, or even Newton's laws.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:58 AM

Of course the Illegals will vote for Barry.

His folks are out there registering them as we speak.

I vote for Voter ID.

Remember. If you are Caucasian and you vote for the white guy, doesn't mean you are racist. Don't feel guilty no matter what guilt-mongers say.

If you are negro and vote for the white guy, you ain't no Uncle Tom. You are a free-thinker.drinker

But that black girl from Clueless got bashed hard for supporting Romney.

she sure did, and she is still rich and beautiful

many less well known people get ripped for their political choices too

that shouldnt stop anyone from voting their mind when they are alone in that booth,,,

Completely agree. She has a right to her opinion and she is rich beautiful lol.
Why should the color of her skin dictate her political beliefs?

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/19/12 09:53 AM

Of course the Illegals will vote for Barry.

His folks are out there registering them as we speak.

I vote for Voter ID.

Remember. If you are Caucasian and you vote for the white guy, doesn't mean you are racist. Don't feel guilty no matter what guilt-mongers say.

If you are negro and vote for the white guy, you ain't no Uncle Tom. You are a free-thinker.drinker

But that black girl from Clueless got bashed hard for supporting Romney.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/19/12 07:26 AM

And that is supposed to be shocking when we almost fell into a depression as bad as the great depression? If President Obama hadn't done what he did to stop the depression we might have bread lines now.
We do

No we do not. During a recession human services have to go up. As a nation we show how very rich we are by how well we take care of our poor and underprivileged.
Wonder why we have to wait until the sheet hits the fan for that?

Oh, one question what exactly did Obama do to keep us out of recession? Bail out the banks, car companies, play lots of golf, proposing amnesty for illegal aliens, killing Osama Bin Laden ...lol... , using Hillary as a sacrificial lamb for the Libyan Embassy attack, et. al. Yes I know that he is not solely to blame for any of this, just as he is not solely to credit for keeping the US from flat-lining.

Actually Bush bailed out the banks and auto industries. Look up the bills. Bush signed them.

Chazster's photo
Fri 10/19/12 07:24 AM

And that is supposed to be shocking when we almost fell into a depression as bad as the great depression? If President Obama hadn't done what he did to stop the depression we might have bread lines now.

This is a joke. I didn't see communities of people living in boxes like hoovervilles. People just regurgitating what they hear on TVs.

Chazster's photo
Thu 10/18/12 07:40 AM
Yea I know the feeling. I just recently split with my Gf of 2 years who hated the fact that I gamed. She was from Koreathe land of gaming and her brother gamed so I don't know what the problem was. It caused tension to say the least. On an opposite not, in college I dated a girl who would play games like xmen legends and tales RPG games with me. She also wouldn't let me play resident evil 4 unless she was there as she loved watching it. What was I thinking when I split with her lol?

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/17/12 11:49 AM

Romney will finish what GW started and that will be a complete break of the middle class. There will be the filthy rich or the dirt poor and the rich will have complete and utter control in this country.

There will be no more legitimate elections because the rich cannot allow the surfs to elect someone who might change their advantage so...

It will really suck for those who are not rich enough to be in the Club with the big boys.

The American dream will die that day.

Actually middle class is doing alright. It's the working class that isn't. People just don't want to admit that our middle class has shifted and many who are actually working class try to be counted as middle class.

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/17/12 10:45 AM

Out of touch. What does that mean? out of touch to you may not be to others.

out of touch to struggling women, to impoverished, to the middle class

he has had little connection or history with ANY of those demographics throughout his life

he has interest in the profiteers for which it has been his career to remain one of,,,

OBama has profited too, but he has not ALWAYS been a profiteer and has not always worked FOR profiteers,,,
he has more connection to 'common' obstacles and issues,,

The above sums it up nicely....Romney belongs to a class who do not know nor care how the vast majority of people live.

They are divorced from reality.

What gets me is people who vote for these candidates somehow believe that they are being represented.

How can a filthy rich person represent a person who is working their arse off and barely keeping their heads above water?.

Get Real folks....You are not and probably never will belong to Romneys Club.

Its a rich mans club and YOU ain't phucking in it....pure and simple.

If you can't bring yourself to vote for Obama, don't bother to vote.

Obama has millions too, every president does. Second young single professionals pay the highest tax rates and Obama wants me to pay more than I already do and wants to run my country into more debt. You are not American so obviously don't care. Don't pretend to know what we think represents us. I want us to represent us, not people in Washington. At least Romney is more for state government and that is where the actual people vote and not corrupt elected officials.

Chazster's photo
Wed 10/17/12 10:36 AM
Just follow harmony advice guys. If you are say 100,000 in debt just spend another 60k, who cares.

On a serious note, most of the developed world now has less debt then us. We are also the world currency. If we can't back up the dollar and we lose the USD as the world currency all prices will skyrocket as then we would have to pay exchange rates on all important and exports.