Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 05:09 PM

tally up the expenses of presidential vacations over the past twenty years, include those one day trips too, and the expenses compared to the value of money TODAY,, and there will be little difference,,,

they still have famillies and should be allowed the human dignity to not hold them prisoners in a white house or in DC because of their job title

I agree.

I am not against them taking it, I am against them taking it with tax payer money. If they fund it themselves have at it.

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:27 PM

haaa, keep changing the criteria for the vacations huh?
well , there is no way to get around costing taxpayers dollars whenever you leave the white house if you are the first family

its worth it to me for them to be safe and carry on as a family as they would if not in the white house,,,

of course they arent going to travel greyhound bus or american airlines,, they are the FIRST FAMILY

so yes, their detailed transport and security cost money,, as has the transport and security of any other president and their families

there is no 'example' to be set, when one is earning in the income bracket of the president,, one of the POINTS is having the freedom to do more things like that , which those not in that income bracket cannot necessarily do until they are also part of that income bracket

thats the 'american dream'......greater income=more resources and more freedom

the man and his wife make enough WITHOUT THIS JOB to provide the lifestyle and freedoms they and their children have , why would anyone expect them to live as if they have LESS because of his title?

Yes, if you want to be president and the country is in financial crisis I think it is your responsibility to give up those kinds of vacations to help out your country. You want to be the highest authority in the country then it comes with sacrifices.

why do you give up those vacations?

what makes that a 'responsibility'?

I think the presidential 'responsibilities' can be handled from whatever location he is in,,, so what has it to do with 'responsibility' to restrict your family to washington dc rather allow them to try to have as close to the family life they are used to as possible?

Because I am not the president, in the highest elected position in our country, whose sole job is to do whatever he can to help improve our current situation. That is why it is his responsibility not mine. If I go on vacation it doesn't cost america money. If fact it brings in money. I don't spend tax payer dollars when I go on vacation. Really this isn't rocket science.....

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:23 PM

I'm big on State's rights, personal freedom and smaller federal government. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Oh how we agree on so much. BTW I got a new job. More money, better benefits, man times are tough.

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:20 PM

Actually you are wrong. USPS is totally self sufficient. They don't get money from the government.

cant tell from the check my mom gets every month

they are still federal employees,,,

You can tell from all the talk they had about how the USPS is not paying for itself and is having to reduce services. I believe in New York they have already stopped delivering on Saturdays. It matters not if they are federal employees. Their money comes from earnings for services provided, not from tax dollars. Whether are not you can tell from your mothers check doesn't make you any less wrong.

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:18 PM
lol that is nothing. Why not give up his whole salary if he wants to make an impression? He has books and other areas where he makes money and he would probably do fine w/o taking any money from the government. In fact, let him make it tax deductible lol.

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:12 PM

haaa, keep changing the criteria for the vacations huh?
well , there is no way to get around costing taxpayers dollars whenever you leave the white house if you are the first family

its worth it to me for them to be safe and carry on as a family as they would if not in the white house,,,

of course they arent going to travel greyhound bus or american airlines,, they are the FIRST FAMILY

so yes, their detailed transport and security cost money,, as has the transport and security of any other president and their families

there is no 'example' to be set, when one is earning in the income bracket of the president,, one of the POINTS is having the freedom to do more things like that , which those not in that income bracket cannot necessarily do until they are also part of that income bracket

thats the 'american dream'......greater income=more resources and more freedom

the man and his wife make enough WITHOUT THIS JOB to provide the lifestyle and freedoms they and their children have , why would anyone expect them to live as if they have LESS because of his title?

Yes, if you want to be president and the country is in financial crisis I think it is your responsibility to give up those kinds of vacations to help out your country. You want to be the highest authority in the country then it comes with sacrifices.

Chazster's photo
Wed 04/03/13 04:09 PM

Allow me to answer my own question....

None of you got the answers.

Just random bitching with no solutions.

Hmmmmm...sounds like you would all make great presidents.

You are embarrassing.

Let me show you how it is done....

First thing...take a vacation.

Secondly...execute everyone on deathrow...in an hour.

Legalize and tax the crap out of pot and gambling.

Nuke a country to get my point across

Haaa

something we agree on,, except the nuking,,,,thats just cruel

attorneys can afford to take vacations, whether they are in a white house in DC or a 500 sq foot home in beverly hills

kind of time to get over it,,,,,
better to have a president who isnt uptight with 24/7 work,

and who gives enough of a damn about his family to continue being part of THEIR lives (something bush didnt worry about considering how old his girls were and how much he didnt care for them anyhow)...

and newsflash, there is ALWAYS an american somewhere in the world losing their life 'for our country' whether in a declared war or not,,,,and that life they die for is one that includes the right to work and earn vacations,,,quite honestly

still drinking that democratic koolade, i see...

just know the difference between a real family and a political one

IM glad the president has a real family, I hope they continue to be one , to take the vacations they earned, and to instill discipline and hard work in their children,,,

you really need to stop drinking the koolade...if you actually believe this nonsense you just typed...

he hasn't spoken any truths since he's been in office, and now you want us to believe he's "earned" his vacations, instilled "hard work" values in his children... the only thing i can respect him for is not having an affair...

what job, besides the presidency, do people get FREE vacations averaging 1 vacation a month... he earned that? your confusing entitlements with earned... yea, the king and queen have earned so much...

who says they are 'free'? besides his security details
his income is earned, like anyone elses job, and his earned income can be spent how he chooses, like anyone else with a job

what jobs?

congressmen
lawyers
teachers
doctors.,,
bankers
lobbyists
salespersons....

any job where they make the money to EARN to pay for a vacation and the time to spend on one,, basically,,,

but that's just it!
He doesn't pay with HIS Income,he pays with yours!laugh

my income IS his income

its also the postmans income, and the human services workers income, and the teachers income

should they refrain from spending vacations with their families until there is noplace in the world that a soldier is dying ?

Actually you are wrong. USPS is totally self sufficient. They don't get money from the government.

Chazster's photo
Sat 11/24/12 03:05 PM

The person who created this blog is obviously obsessed with truthers and has no life. LOL
end of Rope,start of ad-Hominem?

If you link to a blog full of nothing but ad-Hominems what would you expect? Do you think the rules only apply to one side?

What about people who constantly create 9/11 conspiracy threads for 11 years? Do they have lives?

Chazster's photo
Sat 11/24/12 07:33 AM
Thought you guys might like this.
http://911truthersexposed.blogspot.com/2009/10/911-truthers-exposed.html

Chazster's photo
Sat 11/24/12 07:16 AM

dude!!!m proud 2 b an indian.....but i never think dat others hate india or any indian!!!n thou some cheaps cnt build a nation....

i guess you have never been to abroad once you spent some time out you would realise the harsh reality.even i have personally faced it though not interested in posting it here but i have posted what i felt......frown frown

That doesn't mean they hate India. I have been abroad and seen racism. I lived in Japan a year and yes there is racism sometimes. It is not that I am American but that I wasn't Japanese. A lot of times it has nothing to do with your nationality and more that you are not a citizen. That being said I don't know anyone that hates India. I love Indian food and even had a roommate who was Indian American. He was pretty popular too.

Chazster's photo
Sat 11/24/12 07:11 AM
There was a time when Unions were needed. That time has passed.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/22/12 11:35 AM
I always advocate custom built. I built mine in 2008 and would say it probably still rivals most as it is easy to upgrade every few years and far cheaper to do this. As for the guy that suggested over 4gigs of ram I have to disagree. It isn't really needed and unless your OS is 64 bit you Cant use it. 32 bit maxes on 4. I have only 4gigs and do heavy gaming and have a 3d monitor and this run beautifully. Some games even get 120fps. Memory is more about how fast it can access something. Though I have never had issues in this department at all with only 4g.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/22/12 11:29 AM

What do you guys think about Norton or Advanced System Care 6?

Those guys are boobs.... Check out avg

Sorry but Norton is way better than avg. Just saying it also isn't so expensive especially if you have multiple computers because like $60 a year will give you 3 licenses I believe.

Chazster's photo
Thu 11/22/12 11:26 AM

Read the firefighters testimony..

You keep saying that. Did you post it in this thread? Please let me know where it is.

It is in the piece explaining Silverstein's comment.

"As we were walking, we had to actually get a little closer to Seven. So we turned and looked at Seven, and that's when all the marble siding started popping off the side because it was starting to go down.

We worked our way putting out the car fires, which I don't know if there was ammunition, because there was a lot of cop cars, but there was explosions. Tires were exploding. There had to be about 15 or 20 car fires. We put them out as we worked our way down."
–Firefighter Thomas Donato

So, cars were on fire. What have you got that suggests otherwise?

So how did these cars catch on fire?

You have a building that fell as a result of weakened structure, and it fell in a Pancake collapse, one story on top of another into a pile of dust. There is paper flying everywhere, in the streets unburned. No huge blazing inferno's in or on any other surrounding buildings that show up in any videos.... So I'm wondering, how did 1400 cars catch on fire? Where are videos or pictures of a car lot full of cars on fire?

I think you don't understand forces or what goes on when a building collapses. I can understand unburned paper easily. There was burning debris yes. They was hot metal that wasn't burning. Cars are filled with flammable stuff. Flammable stuff burns when it gets hot. Things that burn in enclosed places build pressure. Pressure causes explosions.

Chazster's photo
Tue 11/20/12 05:13 AM

You couldn't pay me a million bucks to go shopping anywhere on Black Friday. Or the whole weekend following Thanksgiving for that matter.

As far as being open so employees have to work? I don't see the big deal. Cops, firemen, doctors, nurses, pilots....all these professions have to work the holidays. If some retailers want to be open then that's their right. Lots if people work holidays. No one has a "right" to be home for the holidays.

Don't forget all the restaurant employees that give up their holidays to make sure other people can go out to eat on the holidays.

Yes, retailers do have the right to be open on holidays. But, it's all about making sure they're getting as much, or more business as the next guy.

Employees don't give them up so people can eat. They are forced to so they can keep their job. Thats just what happens when you work in that industry and that is just another reason to get an education. I worked for Circuit City in college and ended up getting the flu and still had to work over 12 hours on black friday and the following saturday (biggest return day of the year).

Chazster's photo
Tue 11/20/12 05:10 AM

I really doubt many on here could afford open heart surgery or cancer treatments or even a simple MRI.

Despite all the bluster I know better.

When the chips are down and rest assured they will be one day you better hope you have some type of insurance.

Whats that got to do with the discussion at hand? Like I said a million times, I knew I needed insurance because I had a preexisting condition since I was 8 so I chose a career path where I would get insurance at any job I took.
scroll up

I did, its just people talking about how unions killed twinkies.

Chazster's photo
Mon 11/19/12 08:01 PM

I really doubt many on here could afford open heart surgery or cancer treatments or even a simple MRI.

Despite all the bluster I know better.

When the chips are down and rest assured they will be one day you better hope you have some type of insurance.

Whats that got to do with the discussion at hand? Like I said a million times, I knew I needed insurance because I had a preexisting condition since I was 8 so I chose a career path where I would get insurance at any job I took.

Chazster's photo
Sun 11/18/12 09:07 PM

A recent independent report into the evidence of thermitic material found on the WTC site.

The link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64959841/9119ProgressReport022912_rev1_030112web.pdf

This report analyses the samples of suspected thermitic residue. It confirms an earlier report conducted on another set of samples which demonstrated that the red layer that was erroneously identified as evidence of thermite, thermate or nano-thermite is, in fact, a layer of epoxy resin containing iron oxide and kaolin-in effect, a rust preventative coating (paint).

Although this report will not be considered evidence by some (no doubt for a number of specious reasons), it clearly puts the whole 'thermite' hypothesis to bed.
Think that will satisfy the Twoofers?

No. Most won't understand the chemistry involved, nor will they wish to.
so,they will cling to the Compound that burned them?laugh

In a manner of speaking. laugh

There have been several reports of the "basic materials" being present at 9/11 which show evidence of explosives. The materials, such as sulfur and iron oxide, as so common that the relative sources of the materials are almost infinite. The "researchers who have made these determinations invariably turn out to be devoid of actual credentials, and in some cases, don't actually exist at all. But oddly, once the debunking evidence is produced, the truthers just cruise forward as if nothing happened and will even present the same data sometime later. "Truth" obviously isn't in the agenda.

They can be found in the human body. Oh no metalwing your body has the "basic materials" that will show evidence of explosives. I guess if you get hit by a car or something unless they do an investigation you might have been killed by an internal controlled demolition. XO

Chazster's photo
Sun 11/18/12 09:02 PM

16 an hour is nothing good luck building a life on that.

huh In what part of the world?

I would suppose the middle class?

I would call 16.00$ an hour upper lower class in this day and age.

Would be good money for recent high school graduate (my son started at 14.00 an hour but after joining the union is at 18.00 and some change.

No way can a man build a life for his family on 16.00 at least not in Ohio.

I think that wage would qualify a family of four for food stamps

If you wanna be middle class this day in age you need to go to college.

Chazster's photo
Sun 11/18/12 12:24 PM

Union's need to disappear!

Along with the eight hour day, health care, vacations, and safe working environments too I suppose?

so what does that have to do with the unions disappearing?

Obviously you have forgotten about the fights of the labor unions during the days of the great robber barons when people worked twelve hour days, and six day weeks, in dangerous working conditions, while people like Carnigie, Morgan, and Rockafeller made millions and lived in life styles Louie the fourteenth would have been envious of.

Think those things will disappear without unions? I think not. I have insurance, vacation, 8 hour days unless I do flex time which rocks, safe working conditions, etc and no union.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25