Community > Posts By > Chazster

Chazster's photo
Sun 01/18/15 12:05 PM
Is your power supply modular? Make sure the cable to the mother board is secure. This happened to me a few months ago when I added a new graphics card and SDD. Cable came lose from the MOBO.

Chazster's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:14 PM

LMAO Soufiehere that I can believe!
OMG Traffic here is the worst....still not as bad as Houston though!

Chazter totally.
Cause is cos lol...and the other stuff I am still trying to learn >.< Along the second message you find out they really live overseas and here comes the sad story of why they need money.

The Forums seem to be the real enjoyment here haha

Yes the forums are awesome. In fact, I am married and still come to this site for the forums lol. BTW I broke my back trying to carry the Dallas Cowboys and thus need money.

Chazster's photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:01 PM

now that my Cowboys are out of it....i'll go with the Seahawks to repeat over the less experienced Colts...

I have no idea why they went deep on that play. So much time left in the game. (over 2 min) They needed a 2 point conversion to not lose to a FG. They should have went for the short 4/2 and kept moving the chains and running the clock. Either they score and GB doesn't have enough time left to score or you turnover on downs.

Chazster's photo
Fri 01/16/15 04:37 PM
Lol I have noticed that since moving to Dallas. So many profiles look fake. It says they are from Dallas but they can't even write in proper English lol.

Chazster's photo
Fri 01/16/15 04:33 PM

I've seen on Steam actively since... 2007, it says. It's where I get 99% of all my new games, simply because it's so convenient to download, and they have sales on bunches of games all the time.
For the Holiday Sale 2014-2015, I just picked up KOTOR 2 (finally!), Call of Duty: Ghosts (just for the Guard Dog killstreak ability), and some expansion content for Borderlands 2.

BL2 is great, I'd avoid the Pre-Sequel, mostly because it sucks. lol

I disagree that it sucks. The gameplay is better but the story and characters are lacking. It is fun if you have friends to play around in it with and if you want to be claptrap.

Chazster's photo
Fri 01/16/15 04:32 PM

With the power supply unplugged, re-seat the memory and video card. Take them out and put back in. Make sure every single cable is tight and positioned.

While I would also recommend this you didn't mention to him to do this with a static wristband. You need to be grounded or risk ruining your components with a static discharge.

I assume you mean you don't have any fans going or anything. Lose ram could be the issue. If you have onboard video and a card it shouldn't be the card. If there is a green light on the mobo then you know it is at least getting power.

Chazster's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:55 AM

I am a PC repair tech. Scrap Windozzz and install Linux. Mint is good for ex-windoz users. Will run on 512 ram, no need to defrag, no anti-virus/anti-malware apps, no updates that break your system, virtually NO maintenance or bluescreens... and it's FREE!!! Open source OS, maintained and written by thousands of programmers worldwide, compared to the few hundred Micro$uck employs.

Only drawback is video games, very few run on Linux, unless you install WINE, which works fairly well, but not perfectly.

Might be some wireless network card driver issues, if the card is Broadcom. (Not Linux fault. Broadcom refuses to release it's drivers for open source modification.) Fixable if you can find the correct driver tho.

Sorry but outside of a dev box or just surfing the next linux sucks. There are no virus's for it because no one uses it and its not worth the time to make them. (mac didn't used to have them but do now). No need to defrag with an ssd either. 512 megs of ram? Who cares? Ram is dirt cheap. I got 8 gigs of overclocked gaming ram for like $60. The average person needs software support that linux just doesn't provide. Sorry but libre office sucks.

Chazster's photo
Mon 01/05/15 10:42 AM
My advice would be forget the machines. Learn to bench, squat, and deadlift with proper form (free weights). Throw in overhead press and bent over rows and you got a really good starter routine.

Chazster's photo
Sun 01/04/15 04:00 PM

I just wiped the free space on my hard drive using CCleaner.(There's a free version on filehippo.)I was experiencing all sorts of problems,now it runs pretty smooth.
If you want to improve an old computer, you get a newer, better one in it's place. That's the easiest way to do it?

I haven't bought a new computer in forever and I have a better pc than the majority of people. I just buy new parts.

Chazster's photo
Tue 12/23/14 09:30 AM
No one. I wouldn't change this national monument.

Chazster's photo
Tue 12/23/14 09:24 AM

League of Legends :smile:

I also play League a lot. Currently I am also playing Dragon Age Inquisition. I am on my second play through lol.

Chazster's photo
Tue 12/23/14 09:22 AM

I think the 2 disks you mentioned are to boost the speed mostly?
He suggested I do that as well, but I haven't got the money for that at the mo ... Had too many things break down on me the last 4 months .. the last two years actually ..

Was this to me in reference to my SSDs? Yes they boost speed such as boot time, load times, install times, etc. I disabled the "windows is starting" screen on my OS because my pc finishes booting faster than that animation. I am a gamer so speed matters. The 250 was my first one and has my OS and some games but I filled it up. Bought the 500g SSD on black Friday. The other 500g HDD is my original HD from 08. I just that for just storage if I have videos/music/pictures.

Chazster's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:34 PM
Edited by Chazster on Mon 12/15/14 04:36 PM
Here is another from Chris Rock. (warning explicit language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Chazster's photo
Mon 12/15/14 04:31 PM
damaged sectors are common. Just deleting a file and the computer looking for it would cause that. I just added a third HD to my machine. I have 2 SSDs (250 and 500g) and one HDD(500g) all internal on my machine.

Chazster's photo
Mon 12/08/14 05:41 AM

..or special effects,,,lol

Oh my comment was more about video games as a story telling medium than the visual side. With books you are more a silent observer of the story. In games you take on the role of the character. In some modern games you actually make decisions that effect the world and how people view you. Mass Effect is a great example. It is a 3 part series and your decisions carry over to each game.

Chazster's photo
Sun 12/07/14 08:12 PM

why is so difficult for a man to drive to meet a Latin girl out the country. Does she worth it?

huh If you want to meet a man who resides in another nation, then it is up to you to travel to that man's nation.

or in your case, planet?

Chazster's photo
Sun 12/07/14 08:04 PM

I heard on the news today that China just surpassed the US as the World's largest economy.

What do you think of that?

Well, they have 4 times our population and a lot of cheap labor so it was bound to happen eventually. The difference is we are an innovative country. Quality of quantity lol.

Chazster's photo
Sun 12/07/14 07:57 PM

No, it does not mean you are ignorant, it just means you are missing out on a lot of good stuff....

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one."

That was before they had video games.

Chazster's photo
Thu 12/04/14 06:58 PM
U realize advanced warfare is out. Everyone would be playing that.

Chazster's photo
Wed 12/03/14 07:39 PM

While Dr Manhattan is cool I feel his powers were also the cause of his loss of humanity. I don't think I would want that side effect. I would prefer to be Iceman. Most people don't realize he is practically indestructible and can practically teleport through waterways. Also his power is not only restricted to making things cold. He basically controls thermodynamics and can heat things as well.

Can he heat up my apple cider?...:tongue:

why yes, yes he could.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25