Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:35 PM

Your either married or divorced...I've heard every excuse in the book about separation...most say they don't have the money for the divorce... I paid $300 for mine...finish what you started...then go play around...I will never get involved with someone that is still married or as they say...separated...unless shes really hotdrool drool drool

I agree with everything E said..cept that last part..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/28/09 10:04 PM
Ok..so maybe someone can explain this to me..I have seen MANY profiles on date sites that state that the person is "Separated and looking for a relationship"..I am having a problem understanding why a person can't finish off one relationship before seeking another?..I mean if you're separated it means you're married just not LIVING with that person right?..Why not get a divorce,be completely over and done with that person THEN move on?..I once ran into this guy whose explaination for not being physically with the woman anymore was "She don't want me"..Which of course got him a one way ticket to Jerksville,where he belongs..lol..Cause he was basically saying to me.."Well I want her and she don't want me right now,BUT if she ever does,you're out in the cold"..Um..huh?..Why do that to someone?..Ok,yeah..I'm done..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:01 PM

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things, maybe some of you ladies are having the same experience. It seems that the men I have the most things in common with are not interested in me. The men who I have little in common with are the ones who want to meet me. I'm surprised how many men on these dating sites have motorcycles and/or goatees. The bad boys want to meet me, what do I have to do to attract nice guys? Do I have to be a homebody in order to find a nice guy?

I don't really see a prob with goatees and bikes but if you'd rather have guys that either want you to support them or their mama's to support them while they drink beer and get smashed all day..you can have the ones I meet..I'm a freakin magnet for those idiots..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 10:01 PM

I can't believe y'all didn't already know it was a joke..lol..I mean come on now..what do the 3 woman have in common..they were all mistreated by their men in one way or another and got their revenge by physical force..If they were my heroes I wouldn't tell anybody on a date site..the guys here are already scared of me..lol.My REAL hero is my mama..she is the strongest woman that I know.
Hero's come in many forms and all,, with ones on reasons for seeing them as one to you..flowerforyou
I had a great X-mas by the way me Lady..
as I hope you did as well?

Yes T,I did have a good christmas/birthday..aside from being sick..but the best part of the day was that no one came over and bugged me.laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:51 PM
I can't believe y'all didn't already know it was a joke..lol..I mean come on now..what do the 3 woman have in common..they were all mistreated by their men in one way or another and got their revenge by physical force..If they were my heroes I wouldn't tell anybody on a date site..the guys here are already scared of me..lol.My REAL hero is my mama..she is the strongest woman that I know.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:45 PM

What are you are going to do differently?

I'm just gonna give up..the things that guys don't like about me are things that I cannot change soooooo..I'm not gonna bother with it anymore.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 08:25 PM

Um..ok..so no one realized the post was meant as a joke.ohwell
:wink: YOU asked and I simply followed my magic commands,lol
BUT,,,,,I never joke with hearts and truth,,,so YOUR stuck with my honesty,,,:wink: flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :smile:

Hey T sweetie,..I hope you had a good Christmas!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 08:19 PM
Um..ok..so no one realized the post was meant as a joke.ohwell

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 08:06 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Sat 12/26/09 08:07 PM
Are Tina Turner,Loraina Bobbitt and Elin Woods(I think thats how she spells her name)..Ok,so I'm just kidding,Orrrrr am I?pitchfork

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:24 PM

Tina thats just wrong..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:17 PM

:cry: i was burning a log when santa came down the chimney:cry:

Oh no Tina!..You must be the reason Santa didn't bring me a boyfriend this year..I blame YOU..You hurt Santa!!..mean mean Tina!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:16 PM

Hey lady.Hope u had a good one too,and got what u wanted this year.

I had a peaceful Christmas this year..my relatives stayed away!..so yeah I got part of what I wanted.laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:13 PM

HI Lady, Hope you had a good one too...flowerforyou

Heeeeeey SilverFox..how ya doing dear..I've always loved that nic!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:08 PM

uhh, well you know what I mean, holiday blues....

Christmas always depresses me..just reminds me that I'm getting old!

Well.. You are, and me too, might as well find something good about it...drinks biggrin shades :thumbsup:

Oh gee..thanks alot..nice to know that others think I'm old too..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:05 PM

Hey Lady, use some of your magic and wake everyone up..:banana: :banana: drinker drinker

like abra cadabara or hocus pocus or whatever:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

My magic hasnt worked in quite sometime..If it did my profile would say "Married and just lookin for friends"..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 06:00 PM

uhh, well you know what I mean, holiday blues....

Christmas always depresses me..just reminds me that I'm getting old!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:50 PM

Hey Lady flowerforyou , hows it going?

Hey Sweetie!..haven't seen you in awhile..where ya been?..It's..going..that's all I'm gonna say..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:45 PM
I hope that you all had a GREAT Christmas..and got everything that you wanted!flowerforyou blushing

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:49 PM

what similarities and differences do you notice between the two when looking for someone special?

Online is a lot colder. You can't hear a persons tone or watch their body language.

With alot of the guys I meet online,I'd rather not see their body language..lol..They usually have their hands in VERY inappropriate places!..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/25/09 09:45 PM

that was cool that you went ahead with the date

I never understood why people would lie or use old pictures because if they end up meeting someone....don' you think the other person might be upset about the lie?

People are more upset with me that I tell the truthnoway

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25