Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/01/10 08:14 PM

mad I'm tired of people thinking that fat=ugly. This is not true, many big women and men have someone that loves them dearly. Why should we have to suffer, because YOU have a problem with OUR weight. And all YOU fat people out there stop calling youselves "fluffy" or "thick", you are fatflowers , and when YOU can accept that fact, you will be so much happier with yourselves. Fat should be a term of pride, and sexiness, when someone calls you fat, smile and tell them that you love the way your body jiggles, and all the extra love handles. BE PRIDE, AND SHOW OFF THAT BODY TO THE WORLD, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.:heart:

I agree..people should accept themselves and each other for who and what they are..but speaking as one of the people who IS different and the world has NO problem showing me that I am..That will never change..If you don't look like the girls/guys in Hollywood then you may as well be an alien from outer space.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/01/10 07:37 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Thu 04/01/10 08:01 PM

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEEK MY CHILD?

whoa Well,,,I was just kind-of thinking that ..

maybewhoa seeing as to how YOUR PSYCIC!!!!

:angry: :angry: grumble YOU MIGHT HAVE ALREADY ""HAD"" THAT ANSWER!!!!rant :angry: rant

THATS MY REAL THOUGHTS anyway,,,lol

BUT,,,don't get me wrong here,,SOME HAVE IN-SIGHT INTO TOMORROW
BUT,,,MOST JUST RIP PEOPLE OFF,,,

THIS IS MY TRUE BELIEF,,,
If someone was totally ABLE to see into tomorrow ANYTIME THEY WANTED TO?-------------------our government would own them and have them under lock and key always,,,
sO yes SOME PEOPLE CARRY A GIFT AS TO KNOW THINGS AND SEE THINGS TO BE,,,BUT NONE CAN DO THAT ALWAYS AND ON CUE,,,,mostly all fakes..

Being psychic does not mean that a person cannot be wrong..we are still human..so yes we do get SOME THINGS wrong..but I have been doing it since I was 6yrs old and have seen/done some REALLY freaky things..lol.I do not trust people who charge seriously high prices for their services..some charge is ok but to charge $800 an hour like I have heard that some do is just WRONG!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/01/10 07:25 PM

Hello people,I recently had a free phsycic reading{if thats the correct word}and am interested to see other peoples views on the subject.

I have had and have given MANY readings over the years..and yes..some of us are fake..just like everything else you have to weed through the bad to get to the good..and there are some VERY good readers..who provide their services for free.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/30/10 09:05 PM

Just wondering how everyone makes the first move when they see someone on here that they are interested in. do you nudge, add to favorites, add as friend, sent a letter, or something else? would love to know what slaphead

Nope..I wouldn't do it..I can't handle rejection..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/30/10 03:27 PM

I hope that you all have had a GREAT DAY!..or at least better than mine!..lol

Cheer up, at least it's over!!! :banana: :banana: flowers flowers waving Relax tonight-and remember, do something for yourself, girl!

I can't do what I wanna do J..It's illegal and I don't have money for bail!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:51 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Tue 03/30/10 02:51 PM
I hope that you all have had a GREAT DAY!..or at least better than mine!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 03/30/10 02:46 PM

1 on 1 is my favorite what is yours?

drinker

I don't have a favorite H&O song..if they made it,I love it..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 09:41 PM

ah sheameus and his leprechaun guy they are crazy but the person i dislike the most to the point i yell at the tv and get so angry is santinofrustrated

I love WWE too..don't worry you arent the only one who will be missing the ppv..I love it but I refuse to pay $30 to watch something one time!..lol..well I know they use to charge $30 for ppvs..might have changed that now.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:47 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Fri 03/26/10 07:48 PM

Isn't anything under 5'2 considered a midget? bigsmile rofl

Hey now them there are fighting words hehehe:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There ya go Txy..give 'em a beat down for me too..LOL

Ya know that is right I may be short but I sure talk big for my height bigsmile :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well girl..you know what they say right?..It aint the size of the dog in the fight..its the size of the fight in the dog!..a few people have had to learn that the hard way about me..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:41 PM

Isn't anything under 5'2 considered a midget? bigsmile rofl

Hey now them there are fighting words hehehe:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There ya go Txy..give 'em a beat down for me too..LOL

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:31 PM

5'2 IS tall compared to me..lol..I'm like 4'6..sooo at 5'2 you were a giant..lol..I can't measure myself like everyone else does so I might not really be even that tall..BUT the upide for me is that I am always sitting so no one can truly tell if I am short or not..lol

Girlfriend your tiny my grandmother was only 4'11 so guess I can say I took my height from her......bigsmile

Yup..I'm itty bitty..but there are two reasons for that..my grandma was only 4'11 or 4'8(They werent sure) my aunt is 4'8 or 4'11..she isnt sure either..lol..and my mama is only 5'2..and me having SB doesn't help at all..lol..sooooooo yup I was doomed from before birth to be short.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:22 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Fri 03/26/10 07:25 PM

Okay all these years I thought I was 5'2 1/2 now not saying that is very tall but hey it was kewl...bigsmile

Well lately have had a friend that has been ribbing me with the short jokes and he swears I'm not 5'2 1/2. Of course I stand my ground and tell him I'm so...grumble

Well today I decided to see who was right so I get my daughter to get out the measuring tape I take off my shoes and she made sure my hair was not adding any height....whoa

surprised Then the moment comes she says Mom your only 5'1slaphead

Shshhshs now that is just not rightnoway noway :laughing: :laughing:

Hummmm So who has actually taken the time to really measure their height without the shoes and found out your true height? And how tall did you find out you really are?shocked

5'2 IS tall compared to me..lol..I'm like 4'6..sooo at 5'2 you were a giant..lol..I can't measure myself like everyone else does so I might not really be even that tall..BUT the upside for me is that I am always sitting so no one can truly tell if I am short or not..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:06 PM

<---- is home making chicken noodle soup. Hey at least it's from scratch ohwell

Thats a good way to pass the time..cept I don't cook..I just burn..lol
you could cook. You just need someone to teach you. flowerforyou

Yeah I was gonna learn..until my plans fell through and I found myself single again..I don't care about cooking for myself..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:57 PM

<---- is home making chicken noodle soup. Hey at least it's from scratch ohwell

Thats a good way to pass the time..cept I don't cook..I just burn..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:52 PM

smooched

Alex and Alexis for twins

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:45 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Fri 03/26/10 06:46 PM

I hate Friday nights..I'm single again and theres nothing on TV after wrestling is over!sad

I hear ya, girl! flowerforyou Another Friday night, no date, no nothing. You know what you need to do? Something for yourself. Order your favorite take out food, or take a bath with candles and wine. Anything that you enjoy. You will feel better in no time! waving flowerforyou

LOL..Thats a good idea..BUT unfortunately the only thing I find enjoyable right now is not legal..well..it may be legal now and I just havent heard..Is making your ex bleed like a stuck pig legal yet?..lol
Ok..bad joke..I shouldnt have said it..thats so gonna get me banned..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:39 PM
I hate Friday nights..I'm single again and theres nothing on TV after wrestling is over!sad

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:21 PM

Yesterday, I e-mailed two files to my publisher for my next book. Pretty standard stuff; a PDF for the text of the book, and a PDF for the cover.

Today, I get an e-mail from them saying that there are a couple of problems. One of them has to do with the "bleed" for the cover, meaning I needed to add 1/8" of space on all four sides of the cover image. It's a minor pain to do this, but it's doable. It's just math -- 6" x 9" cover size, .70" for the spine (the formula for spine width is page number x .0025 if you're going with the cream-colored internal pages) plus 1/8" on all sides.

I had to do a little rearranging of some of the text boxes, but it was nothing too excruciatingly difficult.

However, also in their e-mail, they informed me that "The interior file contains images at 272 DPI, which may appear blurry and pixelated in print. For optional printing, we recommend all images be at least 300 DPI."

And that makes sense, EXCEPT for the fact that there are NO images in the book itself. It's all text.

I called their office and talked to someone who was very pleasant and helpful, but who could not really explain why they think there are images in this book.

This is why I want to become unconscionably successful at this, so I can hire somebody else to handle all of this little piddly stuff for me. The world contains so many other, more important things to complain about and make fun of!

shades

I LOVE this topic..Its how I feel most days..LOL..I always wanna throw something..lol..usually AT somebody..LOL..and usually its something painfully..like lately I have wanted to throw something at my ex..lol..knives!mad devil

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:57 AM

learned alot about me.:heart:
ME TO,,,,,noway

Learned just how BAD I HATED BEING ALONE....:angry: grumble

But THEN ya get use to it,,,and then THAT BECOMES NORMAL,,then
your to old to care anymore as no one finds you attractive..
THEN WE DIE,,,:cry: YES,,,being ALONE has taught me ALL THAT..

:wink: :wink: sad sad drinker smokin :banana:

Damn T..just depress the hell outta me why don't ya?..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 03/25/10 01:36 PM

No

I just meant google is not my first way of researching things

please

that's to much trouble lady. I'll do it!!

Thanks though. Your a sweetie!!!:heart:

I don't mind hunting for them..lol..It keeps my mind off all the crap in my life..lol..I found some already..lol.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25