Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 09/19/10 09:04 AM
WOW!..I could so hang out with YOU!..I gotta tell ya..I know EXACTLY the kinda stuff you're talking about..and YUP People think that I am crazy too..But I don't care anymore because I have been living the gifted life since I was 6yrs old(When I saw a spirit for the first time)which I still see and hear on a daily basis and I don't need anyone to believe that I am or not..The part that bugs me is they have NO clue that they are as well..LOL..Hell everyone is..they are just not as aware of it as some others are..or they wanna chalk it up to "Oh I just imagined hearing or seeing that"..I got news for all those "I imagined that" people..Um..YA DIDN'T..lol.As you said you can't really be TRAINED to use your gifts..just gotta kind of let them do what they are gonna do at their own pace..and surround yourself with people who you can trust with what you tell them..I wasn't trained either..I was a 6yr old hanging out in her mothers bedroom when I saw the first spirit and those so called "imaginary friends" that most of us have when we are young..what do you think they are?..come on people..Its 2010..pretty much EVERYTHING exists..you all should know that by now!
The next 15pages of this topic will most likely be about how crazy I am and that I need to seek mental help but..I know what I know and I know its all real..soooooo I don't care!..lol

ANYONE ELSE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP.

okay so ive decided this is a perfect place to spill my guts thanks to the anonymity of this sight.
i could use some advice, helpful hints, guidance, input, or really whatever you want to share.
i know there are quite a few lightworkers and "sensitives" on this site as ive had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with a number of you.
basically put, i can be referred to as clairvoyant, clairaudient,clairalient, and claircognizant and possibly clairsentient. i am not strong, in my opinion, in these "abilities",i didnt "learn how to do this" (though i find its a constant learning process), i have no formal training, im not sure if the above words even truly apply to me,and i rarely talk about this with anyone outside of the women in my family, trent ,and a very few select friends. most people ive met view this as unusual and are skeptical, i however view this as a normal way of life, since ive not really known any other. in the past few years ive slowly come to embrace it more than i have since at some point in childhood i dedicated a LOT of time just trying to "turn this dang thing off" - which is kinda hard to do when you live in a "haunted" home with other "haunted" people. there was even a time in my life where i would send everything to my mom to be dealt with - thanks amber for being so cool about it. in texas, i found a fondness for a lot of our "regulars" who just normally want to be acknowledged or a part of whats going on. it actually had become quite comfortable the past few years i lived in texas.
moving to minneapolis this year i found that i moved into a house that not only has high activity but also houses so to speak a small vortex. throw the fact that spirits/souls seem to view me an energy magnet i had a very busy few months establishing some ground rules about our shared environment. most of the energy that comes through our home is transient though and doesnt hang around long. we did have some very negative energy early this year but finally with the help of trents masonic brother, father thomas, we were able to cleanse our home and lives of the negativity. each month that passes by the activity in our home grows in strength and occurence...mostly it is neutral and sometimes even positive so i dont have much of a problem there even if it is still disconcerting after almost three decades of dealing with this. the past six weeks or so i was very sick and often bed or couch bound and found that without my normal daily distractions that i was becoming hypersensitive - my house sounded like an airport terminal full of people and windchimes. to top that off my lights keep flickering in whichever room im in and electricity goes out when im in there from what i believe is an overload of communications or manifestations trying to come through. finally last week i was able to arrive at a compromise that i would spend at least a few hours one night of the week trying to listen and discern what was trying to be sent across to me in order to have a reasonable amount of peace and quiet the rest of the week, and to get them to stop provoking my animals to get me to listen. so here is my dilemna.
one of the spirits that is not transient and only passed away a few years ago that i normally see in my yard and street has very politely asked me to help them move on to their next existence... i.e. into the light in "dess'" case. i have no clue how to do this. i have no clue whom to go to for help. my mother doesnt have experience helping souls move on. and when trent spoke to father thomas on my behalf he promised to look into it but had no experience in the matter,himself.
so please if you have any input, help, offers, guidance, or ideas i am open to hearing them. ive promised "dess" i would look into this and try to find a solution in every place i could think of to look. really anything you have to offer is appreciated. thanks for taking the time to listen.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 08/24/10 09:18 AM

Do you have realistic expectations in dating? What are you looking for? Do you know EXACTLY what you're looking for in a man or woman?

Yup..I do know what I want..a guy that is honest,faithful,understanding,caring,romantic,who knows that he has his own brain and doesn't need his mama,family or friends to think for him..BUT..apparently those things are too much to ask for.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 08/24/10 09:00 AM
Helloooo Everybody!..I hope that you're all having a better day than I am!..Somebody have fun for me and come back with details..I've forgotten what it is!laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 08/18/10 10:49 AM
"It just happened"..I HATE that phrase..it was made up by people who don't wanna take responsibility for the wrongs they've done..NOTHING just happens..It's like when men pop up and say "I didn't mean to sleep with Lucy..It just happened"..THAT don't fly either..you decide who you fall for..you decide who you sleep with..If you know a person is already taken then you do not open your heart to him/her..if you can't spend time with a person without falling in love with them then you DON'T spend time with married men..cut ties with him..if he keeps calling,change your number..if he comes over..DON'T open the door..it's your door..you decide who gets in!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:48 AM

: Today I did alot of thinking!

How do you know your really in love? What is that feeling? How do you know it's real?

Sometimes we fall in love with the idea of being in love. How do we know the love is pure ?

Also:

how do you know his/her love is real?

Now go mingle among yourselves....
I will be looking for answers!:heart:

P.S. I'm going to perv each one of you to see if I love you
I hope you don't mind!

How do I know when I'm in love?..Well..I know that I am in trouble when..I can't stop thinking about him..when I miss him just seconds after I have seen or talked to him..when I need to be with him at all times of the day in ANY form possible(The last guy I was with lived out of town so we were on the phone 23hrs a day when he wasn't here with me..lol..and no 23hrs isn't a stretch..lol)..and yes I said NEED..lol.Theres more but I already sound pathetic so I'll hush now..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 01:12 PM

My god the Goddess of Mingle has returned!!! We all missed U princess!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

You're so awesome Mikey!..I missed you too!..I am here to stay this time probably.smooched

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:57 PM

Hey Everybody!..been a lil bit since I posted anything sooo..I figured I would just say hi while I figure out why I stopped getting "New mail notices".grumble

You know it's summer when Our Lady appears! laugh laugh laugh Good to see you, how are you hun? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Bonny..I've been back for a good while now..I went through a hard time for awhile..You just now noticing me?..WOW!..I knew I was invisible to guys but to girls now too?..what the crap?..lol.

Ooops! I was the one who was absent :-( Sorry to hear you had a tough time, hope it is all better now.

Some things got better..somethings got worse..I still wanna go after my ex-bf and hurt the jerk..but that's still a crime sooooo..I won't be doing that anytime soon!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:48 PM

Sometimes your email can start sending them to the junk folder... happened to me on my gmail.

I use gmail but not for this site..gmail is pretty sucky most of the time..They even put things that I send to myself in the junk mail!..Whats the point in having ending amount of storage when half your mail is auto-junked anyways!..Still don't know what thats about.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:41 PM

Hey Everybody!..been a lil bit since I posted anything sooo..I figured I would just say hi while I figure out why I stopped getting "New mail notices".grumble

You know it's summer when Our Lady appears! laugh laugh laugh Good to see you, how are you hun? flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Bonny..I've been back for a good while now..I went through a hard time for awhile..You just now noticing me?..WOW!..I knew I was invisible to guys but to girls now too?..what the crap?..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:28 PM
I used an apartment locator service that I found on..Well I won't say where I found them..just online..The guy didn't listen to a word that I said..lol.He took me to all these places that were too small..my chair wouldn't fit through the doors..and they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range..PLUS They were not in the best of areas..and the neighbors were all outside everywhere..and this was during the day..I hate to think where they are at night..After going through all of that I started fighting to stay where I was at to begin with!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:14 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 07/19/10 09:39 AM

Good mornin' y'alls!..I hope that you all had a good weekend and have a great day!:smile:

How are you? flowers

I'm bout ready to rip off my delievery guys head Totage..lol..how are you?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:31 AM
Good mornin' y'alls!..I hope that you all had a good weekend and have a great day!:smile:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 11:10 AM

You post the same topic up using different words and the answer is always the same: People have their own preferences.

I knew that I could count on you to post in here Fear..you haven't failed me yet..lol
well when a gorgeous lady like U posts, all of us guys hearts melt and will agree with anything U say!!!bigsmile flowerforyou flowers

LOL..Only YOU do that Mikey..You're such an awesome guy..how you been sweetie?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 11:03 AM

You post the same topic up using different words and the answer is always the same: People have their own preferences.

I knew that I could count on you to post in here Fear..you haven't failed me yet..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:46 AM

Some people get caught up in the fantasy of the perfect person they have created in their head. They think that anything different would be settling.

I agree Totage..I just think people should finally step into reality and understand that "Prince Charming" and "Princess Charming" only exist in the fairtales and well..We don't live in those!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:40 AM
Ok..so..I have noticed several profiles stating that the person is looking for an LTR or marriage but then goes on to state this looooooooooooong list of things that they don't want in a partner..and in scanning these lists they seem like REALLY trival reasons to not give someone a fair shot at getting to know them..things like Hair Color to The type of car that someone drives..Do people create the need for these types of sites by being too freakin picky?..Are people sabotaging their own chances at finding love?..I THINK SO!!!!..What do you guys think?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 08:52 AM
I love all things Mystical/Mythical: Unicorns..Pegasus..Angels..Fairies..Yup..I'm weird,so what?..lol.

well lets see. alot of things actually lol

i have a old steiff monkey that my godfather gave me when i was 5yrs old.. that a memory

i have a old cradle that my grandmother friend made for me when i was about 5-6yrs old . it needs some repair work.. my mom old bf yrs ago almost threw it out and i grab it back.

i collect snowglobes i think i have over 200 of them..LOL!!

i collect the old barbie dolls, i even have the buffy doll from family affair.

porchline dolls..

i have 3 doll houses (actually 2) for one of them is my daughter and she actually told my oldest graddaughter she could have it. she 10yrs old i told her she can have it when she got older

so yea i have min future for the doll houses

i also collect old books.. i havent pick any old one up in awhile

my sisters yrs ago went into this junk store and they were feeling they had to stay in this one direction.. they found 4 lockets and inside each had pic and a name of some sort and the box that came in was a old ivory box
we got together later on. and the one i have i used to collect agates when i was little well inside the one i pick had a small agate and a pic of jesus

the one my one sister got not sure what all her had but she had the name gaberel on it and that is her son name

the other 2 cant recall what was on there... but we know there worth something espcially when they came in a old antique ivory box

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 07/15/10 05:59 AM
I just don't know how I keep finding my way back to this site..lol..Oh well..Hey Y'alls!!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 04/25/10 03:49 PM

...heart repaired?

My BFF's words.."quit cryin over some fool..he ain't the last man you'll get"..lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25