Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:17 PM
WOW!..Ok..so I am having drama at home and have not been here in a little bit..well..I get back today and see that no one has even viewed my page in 4 days!..wow it's so nice to be loved!laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 04/11/10 03:03 PM

i just got back from my bday party that my mom and grandparents threw for me...it was nice but all i hear the whole time was "when are you going to get married and have some grandkids" they were more interested in when i was going to have kids...lol...i told them that its easy to have kids...the hard part was finding the right girl to spend the rest of my life with...does anyone else have this problem?...lol

Nope..I don't have this problem..its been pretty obvious to everyone that I'm never gonna do the marriage and family thing..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:58 PM

Anyone want to give me money for my sick father? How about cashing a check for me?

Any Takers???

I once had a guy on these sites ask me for $1,500 to pay his brothers bail..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:48 PM

today i ran a standered search in my area and i fount two profiles that looked odd. when i went to them they had allready been deactavated. but where there are 2 there's probably more. i would advise everyone to be on high aleart for scamers for a while. scamers dont give up easly and the'll be back.

There are probably a whole heck of alot more than just 2 fake profiles..We are talking about online dating sites..online dating site pretty much translates into "easy target" because most people don't have their guard up because they don't want to seem "too uptight" about giving this stuff a shot.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 05:13 PM

And then when you thought they were extinct. ... another one pops up.

The guys I get are the ones I WISH would have died out with the dinos..lol..but nooooooooooooooooooo these guys are like the freakin energizer bunny..they keep going and going and going!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 11:50 AM

The terms like "Nice Guys Finish Last"..But nobody ever mentions that nice GIRLS finish last as well!..I've seen time and time and time again where a "nice" guy will meet a "nice" girl and a well..not so nice girl..the "nice" guy will go for the not so nice girl instantly..let her completely dog him out then when shes done dogging him he will go back to the nice GIRL and dog HER out when he could have just went for her in the first freakin place..whats wrong with people?!?!laugh

Well, one...there is no such thing as "nice guys/girls." They are typically only "nice" off their own merit or because mommy said they were, usually they have err...well, how to put this lightly...**** it, they are codependent almost always.

Quite honestly, I don't want a girl that will constantly put up with my **** and still compliment me with the same tired *** compliment like "you're sexy" or some other trivial ****.

Man up, life is hard and it doesn't get any easier just because you are "nice."

Its been my experience that its even harder when you're one of the nice people..lol

I agree,, the world is getting just a bit colder and there are far more who think being nice is a weakness or fiction than there are who believe it is attainable, maintainable and real

we get what we ask for,, it is why so many women deal with dead beat dads because women lowered their standards,, now women and men lower their standards when it comes to expecting a certain tact and considerateness in others... so those who are still 'nice' are being lost in the fold,,,,,but dont give up and dont lower your standards,,,

from MW

NICE: 6 a : socially acceptable : well-bred <from a nice family> b : virtuous, respectable <was taught that nice girls don't do that>
7 : polite, kind <that's nice of you to say>

you CERTAINLY seem all of these things and I hope you never settle for a partner who isn't as well

Nope..I don't settle for less than what I know I deserve..which is why I always end up single..cuz I don't take crap just to be able to say I got a man..sooooooo..yeah I think I might just stay single..its easier..lol

I can TOTALLY relate,, but Im not closed off to love, just ALOT more open to meaningful 'friendships' until the right one comes along,,

Well..I find it easier to just close off than to get screwed over..get pissed off..go after the guy..get locked up in jail..and have to remain there for the rest of my life cuz I don't have bail money..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 11:39 AM

The terms like "Nice Guys Finish Last"..But nobody ever mentions that nice GIRLS finish last as well!..I've seen time and time and time again where a "nice" guy will meet a "nice" girl and a well..not so nice girl..the "nice" guy will go for the not so nice girl instantly..let her completely dog him out then when shes done dogging him he will go back to the nice GIRL and dog HER out when he could have just went for her in the first freakin place..whats wrong with people?!?!laugh

Well, one...there is no such thing as "nice guys/girls." They are typically only "nice" off their own merit or because mommy said they were, usually they have err...well, how to put this lightly...**** it, they are codependent almost always.

Quite honestly, I don't want a girl that will constantly put up with my **** and still compliment me with the same tired *** compliment like "you're sexy" or some other trivial ****.

Its been my experience that its even harder when you're one of the nice people..lol

I agree,, the world is getting just a bit colder and there are far more who think being nice is a weakness or fiction than there are who believe it is attainable, maintainable and real

we get what we ask for,, it is why so many women deal with dead beat dads because women lowered their standards,, now women and men lower their standards when it comes to expecting a certain tact and considerateness in others... so those who are still 'nice' are being lost in the fold,,,,,but dont give up and dont lower your standards,,,

from MW

NICE: 6 a : socially acceptable : well-bred <from a nice family> b : virtuous, respectable <was taught that nice girls don't do that>
7 : polite, kind <that's nice of you to say>

you CERTAINLY seem all of these things and I hope you never settle for a partner who isn't as well

Nope..I don't settle for less than what I know I deserve..which is why I always end up single..cuz I don't take crap just to be able to say I got a man..sooooooo..yeah I think I might just stay single..its easier..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 11:36 AM
Of the crime of D.W.D.(Dating While Disabled),..and for my crime I have been sentenced to a life filled with the ability to only attract "Mr.Wrong".."Mr.Giant-Jerk".."Mr.Wrong-For-You-But-Right-For-Everyone-Else"..and lets not forget the oh so wonderful Mr.Will-You-Take-Care-Of-Me-With-Your-Disability-Money..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 11:18 AM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 11:09 AM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:50 AM

who are cougars?

The term COUGAR should not even exist..Its been perfectly fine for men to date far out of their age range without being called anything other than complimentary words since the begining of time..why are women seen so differently?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 09:38 PM

One other thing I do is spend time with an amazing horse I am lucky to have.I learned how to ride only last year after loving horses my entire life.It is never too late to learn or do something that u always dreamed of. I never imagined even when I was starting to ride that I would own him-so when the opportunity fell in my lap I grabbed it.I have to do alot of barn work to afford him but it is worth it to me.smile2

I love horses..learned to ride when I was 8yrs old..went riding every summer for 10yrs..horses love me..which is weird because every other animal is terrified of me..lol

Horses are a great judge of a person.flowerforyou

I know why animals are scared of me..I just have never figured out why the horses aren't..maybe they are as weird as I am!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:47 PM

One other thing I do is spend time with an amazing horse I am lucky to have.I learned how to ride only last year after loving horses my entire life.It is never too late to learn or do something that u always dreamed of. I never imagined even when I was starting to ride that I would own him-so when the opportunity fell in my lap I grabbed it.I have to do alot of barn work to afford him but it is worth it to me.smile2

I love horses..learned to ride when I was 8yrs old..went riding every summer for 10yrs..horses love me..which is weird because every other animal is terrified of me..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:21 PM

I love having my Queen size comfy bed all to myself with noone snoring next to me or elbowing me in the eye at 2 AM. :laughing:

As far as keeping busy, my kids have lots of activities I go watch, my daughter is in a play tomorrow night, they both play multiple Sports, I mingle, I read, I cook. I get together with friends for dinner. Anything that will make you happy and keep you busy.

I've been single a long time, and I'm actually beginning to really like it, a little too much I think. whoa

I don't have kids..lol..I don't have anything but a tv and a computer..but now the comp makes me angry because thats where I met my ex at..lol..I keep hearing how people can have great successful relationships that started online but I'll be damned if I can have one..lol..everything I do crashes and burns..lol..Oh well..Its a good thing that I love myself..looks like I am gonna be spending alot of time with me..lol!

Well, the fact that you love yourself is a great start! Also, if you had one failed marriage/relationship from an online site, don't be scared to try it again. I met my husband on a phone dating line. I spent wonderful years with him. But I also met some real bad dudes. Time with yourself is not a bad thing. Maybe you could find some groups of people, or a singles group to get involved in. You will find happiness. It's out there. flowerforyou

I almost married a guy that I met on one of these sites a few months back..not this site..guys here don't like me..lol..but that guy screwed up and had to say goodbye to him..looks like thats as close to a relationship that I am gonna get now..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 08:01 PM

Do your best.

At 6a.m. I am either asleep..or..doubled over in pain trying to not wake up the rest of the house..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:55 PM

I love having my Queen size comfy bed all to myself with noone snoring next to me or elbowing me in the eye at 2 AM. :laughing:

As far as keeping busy, my kids have lots of activities I go watch, my daughter is in a play tomorrow night, they both play multiple Sports, I mingle, I read, I cook. I get together with friends for dinner. Anything that will make you happy and keep you busy.

I've been single a long time, and I'm actually beginning to really like it, a little too much I think. whoa

I don't have kids..lol..I don't have anything but a tv and a computer..but now the comp makes me angry because thats where I met my ex at..lol..I keep hearing how people can have great successful relationships that started online but I'll be damned if I can have one..lol..everything I do crashes and burns..lol..Oh well..Its a good thing that I love myself..looks like I am gonna be spending alot of time with me..lol!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:43 PM
I hate being single..I get bored easily and when I am bored I do things that I know I shouldn't do..like eat when I am not hungry..lol..Ok single people..what do you guys do to distract yourselves..I can't be the only one with a bad habit..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:25 PM

This thread was removed for review. I am returning it. We have not banned you from posting, LadyOfMagic, i'm not sure what happened, but the site is experiencing periods of slowness. Charles and the tech team are monitoring it.

I only created this thread to see if it would disappear like the other one I created awhile ago..lol..Thank you for clearing that up Mark

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:15 PM

I just gotta say..I LOVE your nic..lol..very cute..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 04/08/10 07:12 PM

This is for all of the lonely peopledrinker :thumbsup: waving ...Where do they all come from???

Um..Alabama?..lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25