Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 02/01/11 05:17 PM

I actually moved from a house because of spirits. They were mean at times, frightened the kids and made messes...used to bang the dresser drawers. If I had stayed I would have lost my mindscared

Yup..they do that kinda thing..The mean one in my house would lock me in my bedroom when everyone else was in other parts of the house and once my mom had to take the door off it's hinges in order to get me out again..also another time he punched me in my face..left a big *** hand print on my face for a week..THEN another time he followed me to school and decided to turn my wheelchair over on me as I was going down the hill to P.E. class..Yup..he gave me hell.All because he knew that the others trusted me and told me what evilness he had committed when he was alive.He is actually the reason that we moved from that house.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 02/01/11 04:20 PM

My friends mom sees them too. She always points them out but I can never see them. It's creepy. And she's far from crazy.

a friend of mine that i have known for over 30yrs
her mom was a german wiccan
and later on my friends step brother had died
and her and her mom had moved for her mom left her dad
well i was there along with a old bf for were still good friends
and the old bf was sitting in this chair and i pointed out not to move we all saw the shadow spirit of her step brother around the old bf(friend) that was siting in the chair

my friends mom was killed in a apt fire yrs back
and my friend little brother had bought her a genuine crystalball
and when he went over there after the fire to see what was savable
the crystalball had no damages whats so ever

What most people don't understand is..EVERYONE is gifted in this way..most just don't know what they can do OR let society tell them that they are just imagining things that aren't really there..I was lucky enough to grow up in a family full of people that are aware of what they can do so when I started telling my family that I was seeing a little girl in my house that I KNEW was dead they were cool with it..I even found out that some of them had already seen her but hadn't seen her in quite some time so they forgot about her..Welllll..I found her!..lol..or rather she found me!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 01/31/11 07:53 PM

i was wondering if anyone here belives in spirits
or have seen them

i have several spirits in my home
and i posted this on sunday
one of my mom brothers past away on sunday jan 30th at 3:23am

right after he had past my aunt had been restless all nite
and she couldnt sleep
her door literly blew open and she closed it
and the door again blew open
that was my uncle telling her he was not in anymore pain

she ended up taking a nap later on for 3hours

she knew he was going to die for she would always have dreams a week before plus my other uncle would appear in her dream so she knew she was just in denial

as for my spirits
i have a old bf that i would hear his voice every so often
and i tend to hear music 24/7
there was one day i was in my computer room and i heard music
so i walked out in the hallway for i have a shelf there and the waterless snowglobe that i have was playing.
so i turned it off

a friend of mine can see spirits
and she came over one day and told me later on there was a tall man in my hallway and he just smiled
well the other day my friend came over again
and she said that the little girl spirit that is here was wanting me to turn the snowglobe on
so i did
my friend and i were talking and sitting at the table
and the snowglobe just stop
the spirit of the little girl turned it off

I do I do I do!..I believe..hell I've seen and heard and felt too much not to believe..My childhood home was filled with them then when we moved a few years ago all but one came with us!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 01/16/11 01:10 PM

I MUST SAy GUyS WitH TATTOOS MAkE ME BiTE My Lip ANd WANt 2 dO DiRTy THiNGS...

Tatts and long hair..That's what I like..that's hotblushing

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:48 AM

Okay! I gotta question for MichiganMan and one for all the rest of you!

MichMan, what the heck is going on up in Traverse City? One of my cousins just had a baby and is barely 18. And I saw on facebook that her friend who is 19 is pregnant with her second child?!?!?
What the heck is going on up there?!?

For everyone else..... what the heck is going on? Seems like there is more and more teen pregnancies (I know there has always been, but...)

When I was young and dumb, I knew enough to use a condom when I was not on birth control.
Being young and sexually active, I was extremely careful to guard myself against pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

(This is so disheartening to me.... parenthood isn't easy, but even more difficult when you are not prepared and ready for a baby.)

Comments? Thoughts?

19 and on second kid..send her a box of condoms!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:39 AM

go on the trip, and take one of your "friends"

That might work!..lol..He did say he'd pay for me to go..The jerk..LOL

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 01/06/11 06:38 AM

OMG, I too have been IMing with an ex until recently when it came to a bad end. I always wondered if the woman he moved in with knew how much time he spent IMing me and why she would put up with it? I mean a friend is one thing and quick "hi how ya doing" is all fine and good but he would IM with me for hours many times a week!

He was defiantly scheming and I knew it and just laughed to myself. He was trying (in vain) to keep me as a 'fall back' against the day she 'got' his number and kicked him out. The bad end came when I again challenged him about one of his constant and stupid lies (really why lie about whether you have eggs or bread in the house - just an example, not what I recently challenged him on - but he did lie about that too) He knew he was caught in his lie so rather then fess up he blocked me and I him.

So Ladyofmagic, trust your gut, run and don't look back!! Ex's are ex's for a reason and usually make bad friends! JMO.

Yup..that is what I think my ex is trying to do..I think his feeling is that he has a disability just like I do..the same one actually..Spina Bifida..and in the back of his mind is wondering if she can truly handle being with him because of it and wants me around just in case..LOL..so NOT gonna happen!..He became my ex because of lies as well..so not going back there for more lies!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:43 AM

so is anyone else concerned about this 2012 stuff or am i the only one? scared

I don't really think that there is any truth to the Mayan calendar "End of the world" stuff..I just think that the person or persons that started the thing either died and didn't teach anyone how to do it before then or lost interest in keeping up with it..Although..I should bring up that there has been a new E.O.D. date set by some woman somewhere I cant remember where but her date is a whole lot sooner than 2012..She's saying May of 2011..But I don't believe her either..I wouldn't get that lucky.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:20 AM
Ok..so..one of my ex-boyfriend's and I talk on MSN IM from time to time(Big Mistake I know)..but the other day he invites me to go to Portland..with him..When I asked whats in Portland he tells me hes getting married and wants me to be there to "support him"..He goes on to say that I would actually be traveling with him and the woman to Portland..Of course I tell him I'm doing no such thing but I had to ask if she knew about him and I..he goes "Yeah she knows that we're friends"..This is the first time that I have heard of this woman and it's supposedly a month before their wedding..*sniffs the air*..Does anybody else smell the stink of a rat in here?..LOL..I mean if I were truly a friend,wouldn't he have told me about her long before now?..lol..and why would you want your ex at your wedding to begin with..AND why tell her that I'm just a friend?..surely she's got a past too right?..Don't you just love a scheming man?..lol..or hell..scheming woman for that matter..I know some of us aren't right either..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 01/01/11 10:58 AM
I hope that you all have a GREAT New Year!..and I hope no one made any resolutions..nobody follows through on them anyways.laugh
But if you did..Good Luck with that too!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 12/29/10 07:32 PM

Using a 3g phone and want to know if my profile is viewable.

Yes its viewable..abit blurry but viewable

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/27/10 04:58 PM
Ok..so I know everyone's entitled to their privacy and he had no business going into her email..The courts have real crimes they need to be looking after..This is just dumb,Rapists,murderers,child molesters,drug dealers are walking free while they are going after this stuff.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 06:22 PM
He didn't bring me what I asked for either..hes a sucky old man!..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 02:56 PM

I want pics for proof pitchfork

I've got pics smarty:tongue:
I couldnt let this day go by without getting tons of pics..no telling when its gonna happen again in this arealaugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 02:32 PM
Oh My Gosh!..It snowed today!..in Alabama!..on Christmas Day!..I think I'm going to faint..That just doesn't happen here!..Its SO pretty!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 04:27 AM

Does anyone actually meet people from this website. I mean in real life?

what`s the obsession with real life ....:banana:

I don't like that term "Real Life"..We are all alive and we are all real..that makes this "real life":tongue:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 03:32 AM

I hope that you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and have a GREAT Day!

merry christmas and a happy new year.....can we eat now....:tongue:

Not if you're expecting ME to cook nope!:tongue: laugh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 03:18 AM
Nope..I haven't met anyone from this site yet.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/25/10 03:14 AM
I hope that you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and have a GREAT Day!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/24/10 04:40 PM

SNOW---------------Big snow flakes a fallen and just sitting inside my truck here in Missouri watching it all fall,as the ground all goes white just like in a Christmas Movie,,TO COOL!!!

Is THIS happening WHERE YOUR AT????bigsmile :heart: drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey T! my friend!..Nope..we don't get much snow here..The weather man said we might get a few flakes tomorrow but nothing that will stick..they said the last time it snowed on my birthday/christmas was 1985..I want snow!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25