Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:28 PM

I don't need a scientist to tell me if paranormal activity exists..my eyes and ears tell me that it does.

can you give some examples?

I have had experiences of the paranormal since I was 6yrs old starting with seeing spirits like the ones that were in my old house..and the girls that died in the church I went on a field trip to when I was 8yrs old..and the guy in the store that was dead and I didn't know it til he disappeared through a wall..and theres been many more over the span of my life.

LadyofMagic ...a scientist may deem your experience as a symptom of frontal lobe epilepsy ...people do claim to have seen things as you described but the question that is always asked is if you have any evidence that what you experience wasn't just a dream or a delusion

Ok..if I have frontal lobe whatever you called it then so do several of my family members and friends that I have made on and offline because they've had eperiences too..lol.Um no..I don't have mental issues that cause me to see things that aren't there..and yes I have plenty of proof that they're real.

LadyofMagic ...if it's family member it's possible that they too can contain this trait and you may be unknowingly drawn to others that you deem as friends that also possess the trait ...that is why an investigator would ask such questions to be sure also what is the proof you have that the paranormal entites you experience were real or beyond a dream or hallucination

Ok..I'm crazy and I can spot other crazy people..we have radar..sure do yup thats it.

LadyofMagic...if a researcher was doing a study of your paranormal experiences isn't it logical that they would ask you the same questions that I did ...if you agree then what was the proof you said that you had that the paranormal was real

Nevermind..I'm crazy..I make it all up..excuse me while I go take my anti nut meds..lol.

well I have to admit that anti nut meds may play a factor in this....so ..er... did you take the anti nut meds before or after you had each paranormal experience

I am not ON anti nut meds..it was a JOKE..and my experiences started when I was 6yrs old.

it was a joke?...now I have to rewrite all the research ...just kidding... anyway I knew you were joking ....but I know you said that you had paranormal experiences but you still have not revealed the proof you claim to have that what you experience exist as real beyond a dream

Whats the point..you are convinced that I need mental help because of what I know to be true,so you can keep on not believing and I will go on knowing better..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:07 PM

I don't need a scientist to tell me if paranormal activity exists..my eyes and ears tell me that it does.

I have had experiences of the paranormal since I was 6yrs old starting with seeing spirits like the ones that were in my old house..and the girls that died in the church I went on a field trip to when I was 8yrs old..and the guy in the store that was dead and I didn't know it til he disappeared through a wall..and theres been many more over the span of my life.

LadyofMagic ...a scientist may deem your experience as a symptom of frontal lobe epilepsy ...people do claim to have seen things as you described but the question that is always asked is if you have any evidence that what you experience wasn't just a dream or a delusion

Ok..if I have frontal lobe whatever you called it then so do several of my family members and friends that I have made on and offline because they've had eperiences too..lol.Um no..I don't have mental issues that cause me to see things that aren't there..and yes I have plenty of proof that they're real.

LadyofMagic ...if it's family member it's possible that they too can contain this trait and you may be unknowingly drawn to others that you deem as friends that also possess the trait ...that is why an investigator would ask such questions to be sure also what is the proof you have that the paranormal entites you experience were real or beyond a dream or hallucination

Ok..I'm crazy and I can spot other crazy people..we have radar..sure do yup thats it.

LadyofMagic...if a researcher was doing a study of your paranormal experiences isn't it logical that they would ask you the same questions that I did ...if you agree then what was the proof you said that you had that the paranormal was real

Nevermind..I'm crazy..I make it all up..excuse me while I go take my anti nut meds..lol.

well I have to admit that anti nut meds may play a factor in this....so ..er... did you take the anti nut meds before or after you had each paranormal experience

I am not ON anti nut meds..it was a JOKE..and my experiences started when I was 6yrs old.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:35 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:04 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:56 PM

She's not saying its OLD..its just too old for HER is all.

Dearheart, I appreciate your sentiment, but she actually did not say what you claim she's said. I quoted her for the reason in case I needed to prove that. You see, when you get old enough like me, you know exactly what's going to come next, ahead of time.

I'm ancient. Looks like I'm ready for the great swinger's party in the sky.

Um..ok..if you say so.

BWAAAAW! Mwawawahaa bwamamamawaha! Now you're calling me old, too!

Nope..I didn't call you old

Okay. So I am old and a liar. What else? Ugly? Smelly? Hermeneutical?

Alrighty....

Thank you, very nice of you, but no, I'm not the Almighty. For instance, my vision is not so good any more.

That was an R..not an M..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:55 PM

alot do but its mostly people telling me what a perv I am!!noway smokin

Who called you a perv..want me to smack them for you?..I will ya know..lol.
Mostly my family!!!noway laugh

Ok..maybe your family knows you better than I do..I do't know..lol. I never thought of you as a perv tho..just as one of my really good friends..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:46 PM

Dearheart, I appreciate your sentiment, but she actually did not say what you claim she's said. I quoted her for the reason in case I needed to prove that. You see, when you get old enough like me, you know exactly what's going to come next, ahead of time.

Um..ok..if you say so.

Okay. So I am old and a liar. What else? Ugly? Smelly? Hermeneutical?

Alrighty....

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:44 PM

alot do but its mostly people telling me what a perv I am!!noway smokin

Who called you a perv..want me to smack them for you?..I will ya know..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:40 PM

Of the people who have viewed your profile, how many have actuslly contacted you, or vice versa? huh

hardly any..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:37 PM

Um..ok..if you say so.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:35 PM

Hey sweetie how are ya!!! ( I hope she doesnt think Im hitting on ya!!noway bigsmile :wink:

I am ok..how are you babe?..hitting on who?..don't confse me..brain function is low today..lol.
the lady who started the thread!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..see I told you I'm slow today..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:32 PM

Are there any fans here? I personally think that it is one of greatest television shows ever made. It was way ahead of it's time. Even if it was made today i'd still say that it was ahead of it's time

My favorite episodes are

Living Doll
Little Girl Lost
It's a Good Life
A Game Of Pool
Eye Of The Beholder
The Masks
After Hours
The Hitchhicker

I loved the Twilight Zone..It's a good life was my favorite..and I think I liked Livng Doll too..wasn't that with Telly Salvalas about the doll that didnt like him...Talking Tina I think?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:29 PM

Um..ok..if you say so.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:25 PM

Hey sweetie how are ya!!! ( I hope she doesnt think Im hitting on ya!!noway bigsmile :wink:

I am ok..how are you babe?..hitting on who?..don't confse me..brain function is low today..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:18 PM

I have friends of all ages and orientations, just because I say hi doesnt mean I want to bed U some of us just like alot of friends!!

Heeeyyyyy Mikey!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 03:14 PM

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:51 PM
I don't dress up..I figure that what I really look like is scarey enough that I don't have to..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:25 PM
I get notes about my profile.."I know you said to read it first b4 writing but it was too long"..lol. The way I feel about those guys is if you can't READ what I say what makes me think you're gonna HEAR what I say..it takes time to do eiher one.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:07 PM
I once told this nurse that I could see angels..now this is supposed to be a highly religious woman..she turns to me and says "no wonder you have to see a shrink"..no she believes in God but not his angels..last I heard angels worked for God so I thought the 2 go hand and hand?..How can a person say one exists but not the other?..MY reality is that I have 5 angels whom I know by name and I have been giving angel meetings/ readings to people online since I was about 20yrs old.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 01:29 PM

Guys don't read mine either..most of the guys that email me don't even know that I'm in a wheelchair even though I flat out say it in my profile..then freak out on me when I mention it in a later convo!

Exactly, they see your pics and think oh yay! So then they email you and you tell them something they don't want to hear and they're like oh damn!laugh

You know some have even gone as far as to ask me WHEN I expect to be out of the chair..Its like damn I don't have broken legs that will heal in a certain amount of time..why ask someone that!?..lol. Oh but this thread isnt about me so I'll be shutting up now..lol.

Oh go on. Guys freak out when they find out I'm a nerd. I'm wearing a freakin' spiderman (villian) shirt in my picture!

That's like wearing a band t-shirt and not being a fan. Though, what they do with you. That's a whole new level of idiot.

LMAO@whole new level of idiot..thanks I needed that laugh.

flowerforyou Anytime.

The ones that say that really are insane tho I think..or they think I am..if some miracle cure comes along and gets me out of this chair I'm gonna go back to a man that didn't want me while I was in it?..um..don't think so!..ok i'm done now..you can have your post back..lol.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next