LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:30 PM
I find this thread disturbing..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:21 PM

Feel that your find another on HERE?drinker

And for the ones not looking to,,,FIND

WHY NOT?

Yes,,,inquiring minds want to know??? wink..

I know that I won't find anybody here or any other site for that matter..I'm just here to pass the hours of my days away.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:15 PM
Its 1:15am and I have nothing to do..which means I get to bug you guys!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 09:53 PM

I used to wonder why people had to make such a big deal complimenting me when I went out in my chair, sometimes so much I used to think to myself "I should be ugly too?" Possible reason it irritates you so is instead of being complimented as a woman that you resent being treated like a child because people are uncomfortable recognizeing they are sexually attracted to a woman who also happens to be disabled.

Generally speaking I think any woman resents being infantilized by others.

Oh Star,They have no trouble reconizing and admitting that they are sexually attracted to me..its the RELATIONSHIP part that they have issues with!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 09:47 PM

I like the word, cute and pretty.To me it's being polite,respectful.But then it just may mean a age differance,as for the words hot,hottie,or sexy.Those 3 put me on guard.

I don't like those words either..lol..hot..hottie..or any variation there of..lol..Why can't we just be pretty..lol..Calling me a hottie or sexy just makes me think you wanna get something that I aint willing to give..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:17 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Tue 11/24/09 12:19 PM

heard these words or something similar to them during marital problems:

"I love you, but I’m not in love with you anymore!"

"I’m having an affair, but I still love you, and I don’t want a divorce!"

"I’m not sure what I want and I need time to think, so I want to separate for a while!"

No guy has ever had the decency to break up with me in such civilized manners..most just refuse to do something I ask him to do which angers me and I break up with them..lol.
I've got no idea why I still use these sites..it all ends up the same way for me.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:55 AM

I used to be 'cute'. I dispised the word. Cute (for me) pertained to behaviors, babies, puppies and kittens, any young animal.
Now I have that "lived in" look. <g>.

EXACTLY..puppies and babies..NOT human adults!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:23 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Tue 11/24/09 11:25 AM

Ok..so..somebody help me out here.."Puppy Dog Compliments" are what I call being called "cute" or "adorable" by the opposite sex..soooo I am wondering at what age do we transition from being "cute" to being "attractive".."pretty".."nicelooking"..etc etc..and yes I know..I can find ANYTHING to make a topic out of..LOL.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cute

Cute
1. Delightfully pretty or dainty.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pretty

Pretty
1. Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.

Cute actually means "so pretty it brings joy to my heart". I know someone women are offended by the term, but I really don't know why.

I wouldn't say that I am so much offended by it..it just makes me feel like a child..like when you go visit the relatives for the holidays and they wanna pinch your cheeks and tell you how cute and adorable you are..a guy has one time to pinch my cheeks..either of them and he's gonna get run down at level 5..lol.
The definition for pretty is a good one..why can't that be used more..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:11 AM

Well, when your get closer to 50, and someone is still calling you cute you take it as a compliment... assuming it means you still look younger than you are.

I've always looked younger than what I am..people have told me that I look 16..sound 12..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:09 AM

When it transitions from "cute" to "weathered" or "leathery"......then you have passed that point.

Um..ok..that comment worries me..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 10:49 AM
I just think that at age 30..31 nxt month..I shouldn't still be thought of as cute..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 10:42 AM

:heart: Why be in a relationship at all?:heart:

I am now at the point where the bad parts of the relationships outnumber the good parts..So while I am still hoping to meet someone I'm doubting it..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 10:21 AM
Ok..so..somebody help me out here.."Puppy Dog Compliments" are what I call being called "cute" or "adorable" by the opposite sex..soooo I am wondering at what age do we transition from being "cute" to being "attractive".."pretty".."nicelooking"..etc etc..and yes I know..I can find ANYTHING to make a topic out of..LOL.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 08:16 AM

to be remembered for?

People don't give me any kind of recognition now..I don't expect it after I'm gone either!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/24/09 08:04 AM

what r my chances

Speaking as a woman with a disability/different-ability(as I like to say)..It's hard as all heck to find a guy that is willing to look pass what is wrong with me and see whats right with me..so I'm assuming it wouldn't be much different with the girls..tho I could be wrong.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:06 PM

Almost always good dreams...rarely a bad dream or nightmare. Often funny juxtaposition of people, places, food, events. Craziest dream in the last year had a cameo appearance by Paula Abdul...and I don't even like her!laugh
So, what is it about Paula Abdul don't you like???? Is it her insight, judgment, denial....etc???

her mental health issues maybe?..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:04 PM

:heart: Is romantic love a figment of our imagination? :heart:

bigsmile Or is it just a biological urge?bigsmile

sex is a biological urge..not love..love is the word people use to get their biological urge taken care of..lol.
laugh flowerforyou

((((((((((Mirror))))))))How you doing babe
flowerforyou I am doing pretty good Magic.drinker I gotta go in a few minutesbigsmile Its good to see youflowerforyou

Awwwww..don't go!..I haven't had time to bug you yet!..lmao.
:cry: I dont have a choice darling but I will be back laterflowerforyou

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mirror called me "darling"blushing
Ok..I'm done now..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:53 AM

sex is a biological urge..not love..love is the word people use to get their biological urge taken care of..lol.
laugh flowerforyou

flowerforyou I am doing pretty good Magic.drinker I gotta go in a few minutesbigsmile Its good to see youflowerforyou

Awwwww..don't go!..I haven't had time to bug you yet!..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:50 AM

laugh flowerforyou

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:38 AM