Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:33 PM

Welcome back LOM. I was without internet for awhile myself after moving. Have been kind of hanging in the shadows to see what's happening.

My net is my life..I thought I'd go nuts!..a few little snow flakes and Alabama turns into Armagedon..bunch of sorry so and so's..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:30 PM

I like the the Movie Forrest Gump!
It's mediation in someway for some.
It doesn't mean,that you might be smarter then others,it really come to the point,were your heart an soul might lay!
This world has become a havoc,at this point...why do we send people to the outter space,an we spend millions of dollars to send them their.
But there is people that is going homeless,an we try to help,but we are trying to keep a shelter,or to deal with our own basic needs in life.

2012 ?
Who watches NATGEO?
It does give us a somatic about life.
Yosemite National Park?
If it is going to erupt,an the chances it might in the near future,as scientist,( why haven't they taken the money,grants)
For the inner core of the earth be release,so it won't explode on the earth,an captured the energy it will release one day.

So why do they waste their time on space travel,an not give into the search about the inner core of the Earth?

Just a subject to think aboutflowerforyou

Life is like a box of chocolates..You know there are nuts somewhere in the bunch..you just don't know how many or where they're hiding at..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:23 PM

Welcome back my sweet friend!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

My Mikey!..how are you darlin!?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:21 PM
My freakin net went down a week ago..just got it back today soooooo I figured I'd come say hiya everybody!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 02:12 PM
Good thoughts and tons of healing energy going your way,Girlie ((((((((Luvs2))))))))))))

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:22 AM
I figured out very early in life that its best to just bite my tongue if I feel anything before a guy tells me that he does..That way if he never says it I don't come off looking like a doof..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/04/09 12:23 AM

If someone you met had a speech impediment, like I don't know, they were deaf, they repeated themselves alot, had a Southern drawl, talked gangsta, or had an Elmer Fudd accent, could you get past it and continue the relationship? Or do they need to go to speech class? Two things that happened to me: I once knew a girl that actually did talk like Elmer Fudd, She could not pronounce 'R's or 'L's. The other one I knew way over-used the phrase "You know," and she swore like a drunken sailor, or maybe she just has Tourette's Syndrome.

I'm born and raised in Alabama..that doesn't mean that I can't speak correctly..I just chose not to..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/01/09 12:41 PM
Ok..so I was reading about a 38yr old former beauty queen that died after complications from plastic surgery that she got done..on her rear end!..This woman was a mother of 2..and they've lost her because she needed perfection!..I've gone under the knife to have life saving surgeries more times than I care to remember and know all about the risks..and people are electively going under the knife and risking life and limb..for beauty..the world is insane!..If your "problems" can't be fixed with a trip to your local make up counter..just deal with it..and leave it the heck alone!..ok..done venting now..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:42 PM

while this might be a personal opinion i feel like guys cant be friends with an ex. i mean really. guys.....look at it from an objective point of view.. deep down u still want something from her. be it sex or just the closeness that u once shared. u still want something. face it. u were attracted to her beyond the point of friendship. once past that point there is no going back. not that there is anything wrong with that. lets face it....if an ex called me up and needed help i would be the first one there. but that has NOTHING to do with friendship. i would do that for a stranger just as quick as for an ex. but then again it may be a personal opinion.
just figured i would weigh in my two cents.

Yup...there it is..The sex thing..that is what always makes me say "Why'd you talk to him again"..We'd having a nice little convo and then he'd wanna talk about a dream that he had where I was in it..no guy is dreaming about a girl with her clothes on..lol..Soooooo thats when I gotta bring up that its not just my fault that we aren't together anymore and he has no right to sex talk at me..lol..then he gets mad and we dont speak again for a few days..lol.He wasn't a bad guy..just didn't have his priorities straight so we talk then I'm reminded of why we don't/shouldn't..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:12 PM
Why do people do it?..Is it just to be nice?..is it in hopes that the spark you lost for each other will come back?..Orrrrrrr maybe just sheer boredem..lol. I talk to an ex every now and then but I swear everytime leaves me wondering.."Why the hell do you put yourself through that?"..lol.I have yet to come up with an answer.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/29/09 10:40 AM

this is an email sent to me... from a different site, NOT anyone Mingle2.... I did block out the name... How could I possibly resist?? smitten smitten This is EXACTLY what women are looking for!!

hi im ##### iv got more pics to thes r old ones of me but any way how r u doin im good just lookin to meet new ppl so i dont't have a job no car dui an im goin through a devorce so i moved back in with mom so thats most of whats up with me so if u want right back. peace!

I wish I knew what site that guy is on..so I know to stay clear of it..lol..He's the kind that would write me for sure..I'm a magnet for those types..hell I used to call myself Jerk_Magnet when I used to go to chatrooms..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/29/09 10:03 AM

A "fanatic" of Supernatural, I bought this!!:tongue: A replica of Dean Winchester's necklace!!laugh laugh :banana:

I LOVE that show!...Ok..I won't even lie..I just love Sam and Dean..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:50 AM
I hope that you're all having a great day!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:35 PM

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

To someone I call my friend, and she has grown yet deeper to me
she is the one I call,,ME LADY,,,as for the GRACE she carries with-in
she can brighten every page here and make your heart let her in
Thank you Queen, for giving her this respect, she so deserves.
I could not think of anyone better, who keeps this place reserved.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

((((((((((((T!!))))))))))))Thank you darlin :heart:flowerforyou

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:06 PM

Anybody here watch that show?..I love it..I watch it every week..lol..This week was about renovating homes/properties..I've always known that if you change something that a spirit is used to you're gonna wake somebody up that you can't put back to sleep..lol.Moral of this weeks show..be satisfied with what you have cause you may end up with a pissed off spirit if you're not careful..lol.

i think i saw some of it. the other day
but i dont recall what channel it was on..LOL i guess i have to look again.
i like watching ghost whisper and meduim.

buy they can come to my home and explore my spirits i know i have several.. one i know for sure id a old bf that died 3yrs ago, the others im not sure about but i know there here for i can feel there vibes, and hearing music 24/7 can drive anyone batty..LOL

I've got several here..about 5 of them that actually just "live" here that followed me from my last home and countless others that just are lost and lookin around.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:02 PM

To meet a guy that won't turn into a fool would be nice..lol.Do they even exist..ANYWHERE?..lol.

Yes they do baby girl....

dont ever lose hope....I didnt.

God will bring him to you!!!

It's too late..I lost hope already..lol..after the last guy I told myself that he'd be THE LAST GUY..lol..not going through that hell again..lol.

I told myself the same thing,then I just stoped looking and that when my guy found me.:heart: :heart:

That's what I did tho..I stopped looking before I met the last one..I'd actually forgotten that I was on that site til I got a notice of new mail from them..lol..THAT's how long it had been since I'd gone there..I forgot about it..lol.Then he pops up and I starting going there again..to talk to him..lol.Then he wen fool on me..nope not happenin again!..lol.YOU lucked out..I ain't lucky..unless you count bad luck..then yeah..I'm hella lucky..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:48 PM
Anybody here watch that show?..I love it..I watch it every week..lol..This week was about renovating homes/properties..I've always known that if you change something that a spirit is used to you're gonna wake somebody up that you can't put back to sleep..lol.Moral of this weeks show..be satisfied with what you have cause you may end up with a pissed off spirit if you're not careful..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:31 PM

was a lady who was full of wisdom and heart of gold, nothing seem to stop what was told she spoke with her great heart and was there for others to lean on, even though there was not much for her to do but to listen with a great ear, her voice was warm where just seeing what she would write gave the world of trust, the truth reviels the truth of the eye of the world and opens the end of enternity, where failing is not the word that is ment to be survival is a living in the spiritual life that we call togetherness in the econnmic life, seeking out peace and harmony and knowing what disabilty you have will never make you feel as a looser for your not.. your a gift from the almighty to teach and learn from others around. you are a surviorflowerforyou

(((((((((((Queene))))))))))Thank you darlinflowerforyou:heart:

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:23 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Sat 11/28/09 12:39 PM

To meet a guy that won't turn into a fool would be nice..lol.Do they even exist..ANYWHERE?..lol.

Yes they do baby girl....

dont ever lose hope....I didnt.

God will bring him to you!!!

It's too late..I lost hope already..lol..after the last guy I told myself that he'd be THE LAST GUY..lol..not going through that hell again..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:19 PM

I don't know if this is true with anyone but there has been some problems with inner racial marriages. I didn't care about what race or ethnic groups I end up dating or marrying but I was given a warning from my family and friends that my marriage with a white woman will not work. I didn't believe them and went ahead with it. 3 years later...they were right. There was a lot of cultural confrontations or issues that arise within the household. I was more of the traditional type of Asian guy and she was more of the "I rather be free and screw your Asian traditions". I am traditional but not too traditional, I mean I do open my mind to other cultures and try to understand their way of life. She ends up telling me that I know nothing of the American culture but I do because I'm living in it or growing up with it. But behind closed doors within the Asian family household, its a whole different world and that is the kind of life I grew up with also. My father always tell me "Do not forget where you came from or forget any of our traditions. I refuse you to end up like other Viet Americans who have forgotten their place and formalities or the family they represent. You are Viet, don't forget that!" Its a constant drill when I was growing up and they do teach me proper manners and everything else of how a Viet suppose to be.
My ex wife says that I'm controlling, abusive, selfish, and stubborn. There are things that she does that will lead to that event. I had explained to her what she can do to prevent from me to react that way so quickly, one word that falls on it all "Obedience" and I don't mean to work like a slave or a dog. But just to listen to me when I have good intentions, not bad ones. I do allow her to have her own mind and free will but when I know the action she does are bad and shes unaware of it, I end up letting her know and just wanting her to listen and obey.
Of course being in the Army we have commanders who end up giving us safety briefings and telling us not to be the idiot who screws up. "Don't be that GUY!" its a constant reminder. And another note "A smart man makes mistakes but a wise man learn mistakes from others". I had constantly told myself even to my ex wife that I highly refuse to end up like a typical American who ends up in poverty and debt. I took all measures, even extreme ones to prevent such event to happen, but my ex wife decides to go ahead and fight against my ideals when I know that the intentions are for the better. She continues to fight against it and now I'm in the hole and ended up like any other Americans who are in serious debt. My parents had learned of this in a short period of time and asked me a crap load of questions that I don't even want to answer but I have to. They were completely disappointed of the dumb decisions I've made when they had taught me better when I was growing up. I told my ex wife that I end up getting a lot of questions from my parents because of her decisions and actions. And I get very annoyed by it, but she asked me "Why do you have to answer to them?" Because when she marries me, she's married into the family hierarchy and we have very strict rules to follow because we're Viet, not typical Americans. She thinks that I'm spoiled which is not basically true because my parents were trying to teach me the value of hard work to earn your own things. My parents didn't buy me a car after another, I have to work for it. My ex wife on the other hand, her parents buy her a car and so on so forth, one after another. I never gotten any hand me downs either.
Wanna know whats more crazy? I end up buying her 3 different cars within a short period of time and I meant "BRAND NEW ONES" off the lot! I bought her a new dining table, couch, dresser, took her on a nice vacation, basically paid for everything even though I started to hit my limit. In return all I ask of her is to do her part in helping. Think about this, I end up getting a severance pay from the Army because of my medical discharge, all gone within a 4 months time period when the damn thing suppose to last for 6 or more. My friends and family were completely shocked. I told my ex wife that we cannot take a vacation until there is a stable income to live off of. These are hard times right now and its completely suicidal to even take one. But she cried, griped and complained about it so to make her shut up, we end up taking one. And of course you know where that lead to.
The fact is, I had always listen to myself when I know something is bad in a relationship but this past one, I didn't. I end up listening to my ex wife who lead me into some serious problems. I should've known better and I should've listen to my family and friends who tells me that I'm happier and better off with an Asian chick. Now there is a total exception to that though...
If I was going to be with someone out of my ethnic group, she has to be well aware and educated on our culture, otherwise there will be yet, another war zone. Don't get me wrong, there are beautiful white women who I'm tempted to go for but I'm too picky because I want a cute one and I don't know where they've all gone to. LOL! I hope this novel gave you a snore eye.

People need to stop looking at the color of a persons skin and look at the size of their heart instead..I keep tellin people they will miss out on good things if they let skin color get in the way..no one listens to me!

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25