Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:19 PM

Ok..I just got told by someone in the site that I have mood swings..lol..because I am in a more talkative mood than I was yesterday..Now those of you who have read my posts know that I am not the most normal person around..lol..Soooo..I just need to ask..Don't normal people have more than one emotion?..lmao.
YOU,,,normal,:laughing: :laughing: rofl laugh bigsmile laugh

A,,,,,,just kidding but as to more than one mood,,,,wow,,,,I don't,,,,I am ALWAYS nuts,,,,,wink,lol

YOUR FINR DARLING!!!!!!!flowerforyou

ha..ha..ha..VERY funny T...NOT!..No I'm joking..How you doing babe.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:14 PM

eh..we gals always have mood swings. Especially at my age...

LadyLid you make it sound like you're old!..I've alway heard the saying "You're only as old as you feel"..Hell if thats true then I'm a mummy cuz over half the time I feel 3,000Yrs old!..lmao

I don't think I'm old...I just realize that at 49 I am going through some changes. Society considers me old, my kids probably think I'm old...I don't!!
I look and feel better than I did 15 years ago...

Society is retarded..lol..I learned that when I heard a commercial say that 50 is a senior citizen.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:10 PM

Depends on which one of me you ask!

Umm..Ok..Thats not a mood swing..THAT would be a multiple personality!..lol

More like a DoppleGangerscared

Either way is a scarey thought!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:03 PM

eh..we gals always have mood swings. Especially at my age...

LadyLid you make it sound like you're old!..I've alway heard the saying "You're only as old as you feel"..Hell if thats true then I'm a mummy cuz over half the time I feel 3,000Yrs old!..lmao

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:00 PM

Depends on which one of me you ask!

Umm..Ok..Thats not a mood swing..THAT would be a multiple personality!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:58 PM

You'd figure...otherwise they're not normal. :tongue:

Thats what I thought too!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:55 PM
Ok..I just got told by someone in the site that I have mood swings..lol..because I am in a more talkative mood than I was yesterday..Now those of you who have read my posts know that I am not the most normal person around..lol..Soooo..I just need to ask..Don't normal people have more than one emotion?..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:32 AM

It would appear that your chances of finding true happineness are better at wal-mart. Any rebuttals?

Nope..never met anyone from this site..probably won't..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:20 PM

Not everything is going to have a scientific reason as to why is it..It just is..and just because it happens for one person and not another doesn't make it any less real..hell marriage don't work out for everybody but that don't stop people from trying it every freakin day..lol.

LadyofMagic... marriage would fall into the category of being just as scary as the paranormal but it's existence is also not being disputed....

so are you saying that the proof you have that the paranormal is real is not based on any scientific reasoning or logic ...that's the same as "faith" ..which is why the proof will most likely be the same as proof in a religious belief ..

so when are you going to finally reveal the proof

When you bring somebody on here that can prove me and everyone else who has had expriences wrong.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 03:14 PM

That is one funny show

I love that show...I watch it everyday..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 02:11 PM

Not with someone like you..nope..you're hell bent on believing that its just a sign of a mental defect..If I were tell you that I know the history of my home and what the spirits showed me exactly what I found out from other people you'd say say that the ones I spoke with were nuts too..you already have said that..lol

LadyofMagic...the thread is not disputing the existence of the paranormal or religious entites, the thread is suggesting that both are the same belief

you revealed that you have proof that paranormal entites exist, the thread suggest that your proof would be no different than the religious that claim to have proof of the existence of their religious entities ...

the thread is pointing to an observation that the world has an obsession to create, promote and exist in a reality of unprovable science fiction that deals with spirits and the dead

the question is why?

unless of choose someone has undisputable proof beyond "faith" of those existence and that LadyofMagic or anyone is why I asked you to reveal your proof

Not everything is going to have a scientific reason as to why is it..It just is..and just because it happens for one person and not another doesn't make it any less real..hell marriage don't work out for everybody but that don't stop people from trying it every freakin day..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:44 AM

I'm not a fan of rain either and on this time of the year here (Autumn) it rains more then the sun shines but then I look around the world and how many people have no water, have drought problems and would do anything for a couple drops of rain and it makes me thank my lucky star that i live in a place where water supplies and drinkable water as never been a problem.

So rain do not stop and keep falling, you might make me feel dreary sometimes but the opposite would be worse.

Feeling dreary isn't my problem..It just down right hurts me when we get rain.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:40 AM

Ill take it! LOVE the rain!

My favorite weather!

What state you in Taurus..I'll send it right away..lol..Yes I could look at your profile to see that info but I'm not ashamed to say..I'm lazy..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:31 AM

Yep--might have to go and shoot a duck or twosad

Noooooooo..No shooting the duckies!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:30 AM

It's is coming down in buckets here, got a small pond in my backyard....you keep your rain!!!

But can't you just take a LITTLE more?..It's killin me here!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 10/29/09 08:22 AM
Anybody short on rain this morning..you can have mine..I hate rain..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:16 PM

I don't need a scientist to tell me if paranormal activity exists..my eyes and ears tell me that it does.

can you give some examples?

I have had experiences of the paranormal since I was 6yrs old starting with seeing spirits like the ones that were in my old house..and the girls that died in the church I went on a field trip to when I was 8yrs old..and the guy in the store that was dead and I didn't know it til he disappeared through a wall..and theres been many more over the span of my life.

LadyofMagic ...a scientist may deem your experience as a symptom of frontal lobe epilepsy ...people do claim to have seen things as you described but the question that is always asked is if you have any evidence that what you experience wasn't just a dream or a delusion

Ok..if I have frontal lobe whatever you called it then so do several of my family members and friends that I have made on and offline because they've had eperiences too..lol.Um no..I don't have mental issues that cause me to see things that aren't there..and yes I have plenty of proof that they're real.

LadyofMagic ...if it's family member it's possible that they too can contain this trait and you may be unknowingly drawn to others that you deem as friends that also possess the trait ...that is why an investigator would ask such questions to be sure also what is the proof you have that the paranormal entites you experience were real or beyond a dream or hallucination

Ok..I'm crazy and I can spot other crazy people..we have radar..sure do yup thats it.

LadyofMagic...if a researcher was doing a study of your paranormal experiences isn't it logical that they would ask you the same questions that I did ...if you agree then what was the proof you said that you had that the paranormal was real

Nevermind..I'm crazy..I make it all up..excuse me while I go take my anti nut meds..lol.

well I have to admit that anti nut meds may play a factor in this....so ..er... did you take the anti nut meds before or after you had each paranormal experience

I am not ON anti nut meds..it was a JOKE..and my experiences started when I was 6yrs old.

it was a joke?...now I have to rewrite all the research ...just kidding... anyway I knew you were joking ....but I know you said that you had paranormal experiences but you still have not revealed the proof you claim to have that what you experience exist as real beyond a dream

Whats the point..you are convinced that I need mental help because of what I know to be true,so you can keep on not believing and I will go on knowing better..lol.

LadyofMagic ...I didn't say that you need mental help I was suggesting that to do an accurate account that mental help has to first be ruled out of the equation .....

also if you know or have proof that the paranormal accounts that you experience are true or proof that the paranormal in itself is true then why not share the knowledge

Why does it matter?..Everything I say you will have an answer for to make me look crazy..so I see no point in saying anymore about it..If I said I know the history of the house where the spirits were you'll just say the same crap you said before.

LadyofMagic ...how can the undisputable proof that you provide that proves that the paranormal truely exist be used to make you look crazy...wouldn't it have the opposite result

Not with someone like you..nope..you're hell bent on believing that its just a sign of a mental defect..If I were tell you that I know the history of my home and what the spirits showed me exactly what I found out from other people you'd say say that the ones I spoke with were nuts too..you already have said that..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:41 PM

I don't need a scientist to tell me if paranormal activity exists..my eyes and ears tell me that it does.

can you give some examples?

I have had experiences of the paranormal since I was 6yrs old starting with seeing spirits like the ones that were in my old house..and the girls that died in the church I went on a field trip to when I was 8yrs old..and the guy in the store that was dead and I didn't know it til he disappeared through a wall..and theres been many more over the span of my life.

LadyofMagic ...a scientist may deem your experience as a symptom of frontal lobe epilepsy ...people do claim to have seen things as you described but the question that is always asked is if you have any evidence that what you experience wasn't just a dream or a delusion

Ok..if I have frontal lobe whatever you called it then so do several of my family members and friends that I have made on and offline because they've had eperiences too..lol.Um no..I don't have mental issues that cause me to see things that aren't there..and yes I have plenty of proof that they're real.

LadyofMagic ...if it's family member it's possible that they too can contain this trait and you may be unknowingly drawn to others that you deem as friends that also possess the trait ...that is why an investigator would ask such questions to be sure also what is the proof you have that the paranormal entites you experience were real or beyond a dream or hallucination

Ok..I'm crazy and I can spot other crazy people..we have radar..sure do yup thats it.

LadyofMagic...if a researcher was doing a study of your paranormal experiences isn't it logical that they would ask you the same questions that I did ...if you agree then what was the proof you said that you had that the paranormal was real

Nevermind..I'm crazy..I make it all up..excuse me while I go take my anti nut meds..lol.

well I have to admit that anti nut meds may play a factor in this....so ..er... did you take the anti nut meds before or after you had each paranormal experience

I am not ON anti nut meds..it was a JOKE..and my experiences started when I was 6yrs old.

it was a joke?...now I have to rewrite all the research ...just kidding... anyway I knew you were joking ....but I know you said that you had paranormal experiences but you still have not revealed the proof you claim to have that what you experience exist as real beyond a dream

Whats the point..you are convinced that I need mental help because of what I know to be true,so you can keep on not believing and I will go on knowing better..lol.

LadyofMagic ...I didn't say that you need mental help I was suggesting that to do an accurate account that mental help has to first be ruled out of the equation .....

also if you know or have proof that the paranormal accounts that you experience are true or proof that the paranormal in itself is true then why not share the knowledge

Why does it matter?..Everything I say you will have an answer for to make me look crazy..so I see no point in saying anymore about it..If I said I know the history of the house where the spirits were you'll just say the same crap you said before.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:23 PM
Don't thank them for being free..someone might see it and decide to change it..lol.
Ok..ok..I'm kidding Mingle Mods..don't get mad at me!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:52 PM

You like no?

Ummmm..lemme think..nope!..lmao.