Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:54 PM

when i think of "the king" i think of michael jackson.

Elvis is the king of Rock and Roll..MJ is king of pop..We can have 2 kings..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/11/09 02:52 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Wed 11/11/09 02:53 PM

Taking a pole here when ppl think of "the king" which elvis do you like better the young skinny elvis,or the older fatter one with side burns???? My vote the old one LONG LIVE THE KING LOL!

I love Elvis no matter which way I can get him..but the young one was way hot

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/11/09 01:55 PM

oh ok i meant linke in same state just lie 2 hours away from each other it can wrok right

2 hours IS NOT a Long Distance Relationshipnoway

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 11/11/09 12:29 PM
Hi Kim..Welcome to the site..I hope you enjoy your time here!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:37 AM

Anyone here a fan?

I dont want to here how fake you think it is....I just want to know who likes it?

I love wrestling..Its half naked muscle men beating the living hell outta each other..Whats not to love?..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:10 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Tue 11/10/09 06:10 AM
I love the Miracle on 34th street movies.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 11/10/09 04:42 AM

Well,it's happened again..I turned on my radio and they are now blasting christmas music..I screamed..lol.I love christmas music but I wasn't expecting to hear it so soon!

I have been told there is a radio station (not sure if it is local to michigan only or not) that is playing christmas music 24/7 now.

They are doing that here now..all the way til Dec.31st

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:46 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Mon 11/09/09 10:47 PM

My fav Christmas song is Mary, did you know?
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Yes!..Thats like the best christmas song EVER!

I sing it at church every year:smile: & I love The First Noel & Where are you Christmas

Another one that I like is Um..I think its called "Last Christmas"

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:44 PM

I know...today, the first time I heard it. They were playing Boob Geldof's "Do They Know It's Christmas"...which is a cool song. But then another, and I was like WTF..not already.
Changed the channel and found Foghat.

Yup..I had to turn mine off real quick too..it just depresses me even more.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:43 PM

My fav Christmas song is Mary, did you know?
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Yes!..Thats like the best christmas song EVER!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:37 PM
Well,it's happened again..I turned on my radio and they are now blasting christmas music..I screamed..lol.I love christmas music but I wasn't expecting to hear it so soon!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 08:22 PM

i do but its hard work, from my experoence here in london most guys of other races dont want to DATE a black girl, sure they may wana have SEX but then thats it!

partly why im still single so maybe i should move to another place, any suggestions???

Minxy..I'm in Alabama..You'd find the same thing here!..Well I do anyways..It Could just be me but doubt..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 11:12 AM
I have and given the oppertunity I would again..lol..finding love should not be about the outside appearance but about the personality and heart of the person.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:14 AM
Heres a question for ya tho..Is it possible for the eyes to lie just as well as the mouth does..

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:51 AM

:heart: If you were to complete the phrase "A life without love__________,".:heart:

bigsmile How would you finish it?bigsmile

Is not a life at all..it is just existing..as I do.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:26 AM

Thanks ladyofmagic.I hope that your having a good day too.Todays is 65 and tommorrow too.beautiful day out there.not like this pass week in the 40's.Having a wonderful day.:heart: as in the words of your grandfather,I always do:wink:

It's raining here again..I'm guessing that since you like your sun you won't take my rain huh?..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:15 AM
I hope that you're all having a great day! and behaving yourselves..lol..but in the words of my grand daddy "If ya can't be good then be good at being bad"..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:46 AM

Yet again, humans cease to amaze me. So here I am at work, doing, well, doing whatever it is that a clerk at a convenient store does...when all of a sudden a black female (she made it quite obvious she was "black") comes in with a white male (another thing she seemed to continously point out) whom, and I'm assuming here, were lovers (the main reason I'm assuming is the conversation went from "really good friends" to "my boyfriend"). And through this entire conversation, if one can just imagine a stoner with the "I don't give a ****" look on their face, I stood listening.

About a dozen times throughout this conversation she noted she was "black" and the guy was "white", I guess I was supposed to get up in arms and throw back my head while letting out a howl...well, I didn't, because I don't care.

Why the **** do people seem to have the incessant need to create an issue where one simply does not exist? I understand the whole preconcieved notion that white people don't approve of said relationships, but regardless of me telling this lady multiple times "I don't care", she still seemed to want a different reaction...WTF people...WTF?!

She assumed that YOU cared because most of the world does..from the government to state officials to just regular old joe blow..It is not right and its just plain old stupid for people to be concerned with what goes on in a total strangers bedroom but they are..that's why interracial marriages needed to be legalized and thats why homosexual marriages still haven't been legalized in most places because people DO care what happens behind the four walls of a supposed FREE citizens home.

Interracial marriages are legalized, they're not always approved of, but they are legal....

I know they are legalized NOW..Thats why I said they NEEDED to be(had to be legalized I guess should have said)..They weren't always legal.

Oh yeah, I misunderstood. Definitely.flowerforyou

What bothers me is that the woman acted as if someone was persecuting her before it even happened. I assume people have stared at her and her white bf's in the past so she was anticipating a reaction, and thinking an "offense is the best defense" so to speak. But in my opinion that's stupid; you can't go around just assuming people will be against you, for whatever reason. Reacting to an imagined threat is not only paranoid, it's ignorant, and it makes her into the prejudiced person, not the other way around- she had no idea about the OP's beliefs on race, she made an assumption.

For one thing, interracial relationships have become more prevalent and more socially acceptable in many parts of the world, so pretty soon she won't even have that to base her paranoia on. If you see a black child on tv, it's usually a "mixed" child, and the same goes for black actresses, if you read their bios, most of them aren't "just" black they're made up of other ethnicities, as well. If you watch television and movies, they're making efforts to cast interracial couples, usually without mentioning their differences at all. So some opinions are changing, albeit slowly...

I'm prone to agree with what others have said, for explanations of why she acted paranoid- maybe she was high, or drunk, or providing a diversion while someone else tried to shoplift. Or maybe she's just an idiot who wanted attention. Either way, I still say it looks ignorant to start a fight over a perceived notion, that kind of thing just keeps stereotypes and racism going with no intelligent end in sight.

I'm sure she only acted like that because she is so used to people having an issue with her personal life soooo she does it before they get a chance to..because she knows that even though the world itself is headed into 2010..most..yup I said most..of it's people are still back in 1950's Hicksville,USA.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:42 AM

Yet again, humans cease to amaze me. So here I am at work, doing, well, doing whatever it is that a clerk at a convenient store does...when all of a sudden a black female (she made it quite obvious she was "black") comes in with a white male (another thing she seemed to continously point out) whom, and I'm assuming here, were lovers (the main reason I'm assuming is the conversation went from "really good friends" to "my boyfriend"). And through this entire conversation, if one can just imagine a stoner with the "I don't give a ****" look on their face, I stood listening.

About a dozen times throughout this conversation she noted she was "black" and the guy was "white", I guess I was supposed to get up in arms and throw back my head while letting out a howl...well, I didn't, because I don't care.

Why the **** do people seem to have the incessant need to create an issue where one simply does not exist? I understand the whole preconcieved notion that white people don't approve of said relationships, but regardless of me telling this lady multiple times "I don't care", she still seemed to want a different reaction...WTF people...WTF?!

She assumed that YOU cared because most of the world does..from the government to state officials to just regular old joe blow..It is not right and its just plain old stupid for people to be concerned with what goes on in a total strangers bedroom but they are..that's why interracial marriages needed to be legalized and thats why homosexual marriages still haven't been legalized in most places because people DO care what happens behind the four walls of a supposed FREE citizens home.

Interracial marriages are legalized, they're not always approved of, but they are legal....

I know they are legalized NOW..Thats why I said they NEEDED to be(had to be legalized I guess should have said)..They weren't always legal.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 11/07/09 12:34 AM