Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 05/21/11 03:07 PM

Somebody told me MS Elizabeth is dead too.Is that true?
They were married once weren't they?

Yup..Randy and Elizabeth were married..She died in 2003 at Lex Lugars house of a drug overdose.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 05/21/11 03:01 PM
I LOVED Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan back in the day..I grew up watching them..totally awesome!..I still watch now..I know..I'm pretty pathetic..But its fun to watch..I know that Miss Elizabeth has been gone for awhile,now..Now Randy..such a sad day in the wrestling world..Love you Randy!..NO ONE will EVER compare!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 05/04/11 02:56 PM
wow..It's been forever since I've been in here!..I hope that you all have been doing well!happy

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 05/04/11 02:53 PM

Does age matter to you? Is there a specific age range you go for when dating?

Would you date someone 5 years older/younger than you? What about 10, 15 or 20 years older/younger?

Do you often tell people that age is just a number and want people to think the same way? Or, do you feel that you actually have more in common with those who are closer to your age?

Do you prefer to date someone who is older, younger or the same age as you?

Yes age matters to me..If a guy is my mom's age or older..yup..that's too damned old..lol..and believe it or not..I've not only gotten notes from guys my mom's age..BUT I've even notes from guys old enough to be my grandfather..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 02/08/11 10:11 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

To ALL of the Ladies on this site,
who may never have received one before tonight.
I never know my time on here to see.
And I wanted all of you to have One from me.
So let me say this from my deepest Heart.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU,
PLEASE TAKE WITH YOU MY HEART!!!!:heart:

:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know to well what it feels like to be alone on this day.
And nothing anyone can say, that will take 'that empty' away.
But from my thoughts and my dreams, I know your find your "One".
Who will someday, Tell "YOU", He Loves You, and GLADLY GIVE YOU ONE

May ALL OF YOU HERE, who feel a little lonely, Take one of these hearts here, and KEEP IT, with you THERE!

I love all of you, and your Never really 'ALONE'...
You have God,,,and you have me,,,not to mention Mingle here,
AND,,,,,, ALL THE HOT YOUNG DUDES OUT THERE!!!!!! :banana: :wink:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

smooched smooched smooched Hey T!..how are you my friend!?!?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 02/06/11 08:12 PM

You ever had prison food? 3 meals my azz. You are lucky if you get an apple........smokin

You want better food?..go stay at the Holiday Inn..not jail..

I am absolutely convinced that it has to cost more to make food taste so bad. I'm not a crimainal or anything but is a bolagna sandwich to much to ask....smokin

In some cases..Yup!..bologna is too much to ask for..like for the guy who was the reason I started this post..the one who stabbed the girl 8 times?..Yup!..too much for him.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:44 PM

You ever had prison food? 3 meals my azz. You are lucky if you get an apple........smokin

You want better food?..go stay at the Holiday Inn..not jail..

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:25 PM

I swear people do things to get locked up because they KNOW they will get better treatment and everything they want and need for FREE!..

I highly doubt this...

What's to doubt?..they even get free medical care when people who are good law abidding citizens are being told by Obama "Pay all these high medical expenses when you can barely afford to live as it is or I will make you pay one way or another."

I know people who have done time....I don't know any people who intentionally got them self locked up for 3 meals and medical care.
That is why I doubt that statement.

I know alot of people who have gone to jail as well..hell..related to one actually..and he would rather be locked up, living off the jail system than having the responsibility that being a free man brings him which is why he's been committing in same crimes over and over again since he was a teen ager and now he's in his late 50s..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:08 PM

I swear people do things to get locked up because they KNOW they will get better treatment and everything they want and need for FREE!..

I highly doubt this...

What's to doubt?..they even get free medical care when people who are good law abidding citizens are being told by Obama "Pay all these high medical expenses when you can barely afford to live as it is or I will make you pay one way or another."

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 02/06/11 06:59 PM

I have'nt experienced any phenomenon that could not be defined by my mind or as from my own mind, however, I won't rule out spirits or echoes of the living.

I also believe in God and Angels, but the details of that belief are very personal.

I do what I call "Angel Meetings"..It's really just a reading but I help people meet their angels..been doing that online since I was like 20yrs old.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 02/05/11 05:34 PM

Ok..I was watching this news program called America Now,this morning..It's a pretty interesting show..very informative..today they did a story on a guy in prison using a cell phone to have a face book account..They actually showed some of his posts bragging about how he can have pretty much anything he wants now that he's in jail and NOW he doesn't have to pay for it cuz,of course the state does..He actually used the account to talk to family,friends and his wifes family..Oh yeah..Did I mention that he lists his marital status as "widowed"..which is true..because HE killed her..stabbed her 8 times!..Why in the hell are people in PRISON able to be online!?..I swear people do things to get locked up because they KNOW they will get better treatment and everything they want and need for FREE!..What the hell happened to the days of prison being all about bread and water?..These people are living better than most of the free world..It's insane..Should these people not be monitored?

sometime back
i got a email in myspace which i hardly ever go in there anymore
and the email i got was from a guy in prison
and he was actually online
so i called the jail he was at
cant recall where he was but they said that he may had a friend of his put the profile up for the ex cons cant and dont have any access online
i delete his invite for being a friend..
thats the last thing i need

Queene..The guy at the jail LIED to you..The guy in the report was getting online from inside the jail ON A CELLPHONE!..How the hell he got a cellphone into the jail is beyond me but HE was online posting for himself saying things like "I didn't know that jail was so sweet I would've come sooner"

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 02/05/11 05:22 PM

they sue the state cos their civil rights are being abused and some chicken s--t judge will give them what ever they want..

Civil Rights?..Um..Those should be left for the GOOD people who didn't break the law?!?!?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 02/05/11 04:39 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Sat 02/05/11 04:41 PM
Ok..I was watching this news program called America Now,this morning..It's a pretty interesting show..very informative..today they did a story on a guy in prison using a cell phone to have a face book account..They actually showed some of his posts bragging about how he can have pretty much anything he wants now that he's in jail and NOW he doesn't have to pay for it cuz,of course the state does..He actually used the account to talk to family,friends and his wifes family..Oh yeah..Did I mention that he lists his marital status as "widowed"..which is true..because HE killed her..stabbed her 8 times!..Why in the hell are people in PRISON able to be online!?..I swear people do things to get locked up because they KNOW they will get better treatment and everything they want and need for FREE!..What the hell happened to the days of prison being all about bread and water?..These people are living better than most of the free world..It's insane..Should these people not be monitored?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday Denise!!flowerforyou :banana: drinker

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:09 PM

Well Steven was kinda hitting on anything with two legs and a vagina. Apparently it was really really bad so they asked him to tone it downwhoa

But what straight man DOESN'T hit on every female he sees?!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:40 PM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Wed 02/02/11 11:08 PM

I didn't hear anything about them telling him to cool it.. I thought it was short tonight.. He's a great asset to the show.. I didn't think I'd like him on it but I absolutely love him....

He is a great addition to the show..as he was BEFORE tonight..I think thats why so many people loved Aerosmith for as long as they did..because Steven is wild..which the producers and such should have known that from the start or hell if THEY didn't know first hand how he was they could have asked Randy and J-Lo..I'm pretty sure THEY knew..You don't bring in a person because you think he'd be great for the show then try and change him!

This is what the A.I. producers posted at the begining of the show:
Fox's apology come in the form of a black screen that said, “American Idol would like to apologize for last week's outrageous behavior by Steven Tyler. Mr Tyler has been warned and assures us it will never happen again"

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 02/02/11 10:05 PM
Did anybody see it tonight?..It was ridiculous..at the beginning of the show they have this writing that came up talking about last weeks show and Steven Tylers behavior from last week and said that he has apologized and been warned to not behave that way again..I just wanna know what the hell he did that was SO DIFFERENT from the way anyone else behaves..hell especially anybody in Hollywood..I don't see where he did anything wrong..plus the fact that he's like 60yrs old..Tonight,he was COMPLETELY different from the Steven Tyler that has been around all these years..most of what he said tonight was "Yes they were great" or "No they were bad"..I'm not watching anymore unless they change Steven back!..lol

LadyOfMagic's photo
Wed 02/02/11 03:18 PM
Yup..I agree with Totage..most people are so busy looking for reasons that they SHOULDN'T take a chance on somebody that they never see all of the reasons why they SHOULD take that chance.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 02/01/11 06:39 PM

Ya'll are giving me the hebee gebeez.............smokin

No reason to be freaked out really..most of them are really good people who are just looking for some type of help..like to be crossed over(which I do when I can)..or to have a msg passed on to a loved one(which I also do for them)..Like this one day I kept hearing a female say "I didn't get to tell her goodbye"..I knew it wasn't for me or anybody that I knew personally so I went into a few chatrooms that night to see what would happen..which nothing did for awhile..just the voice over and over again..THEN a girl comes in and all of the sudden I heard "I DIDN'T GET TO TELL HER GOODBYE" being screamed right into my ear..So I asked in room if anyone new what it could mean and this one girl speaks up saying that she had contacted her departed aunt earlier in the day but the connection got cut off before they could say their goodbyes..and that she would go talk to her again and make sure that they get to say goodbye this time..after that all was quiet for me..no more screaming in my head..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 02/01/11 06:25 PM

I actually moved from a house because of spirits. They were mean at times, frightened the kids and made messes...used to bang the dresser drawers. If I had stayed I would have lost my mindscared

Yup..they do that kinda thing..The mean one in my house would lock me in my bedroom when everyone else was in other parts of the house and once my mom had to take the door off it's hinges in order to get me out again..also another time he punched me in my face..left a big *** hand print on my face for a week..THEN another time he followed me to school and decided to turn my wheelchair over on me as I was going down the hill to P.E. class..Yup..he gave me hell.All because he knew that the others trusted me and told me what evilness he had committed when he was alive.He is actually the reason that we moved from that house.
Wow....that is frightening

Yep..try being a 6yr old going through it..I lived in that house for over 20yrs.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25